Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

My eyesight got clenched..:surprisedwut:

BINJIN Sageuk version.. Unbeatable chemistry even in fan made clips..:approves:

• Like 8
  • LOL 10

53 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Just saw the full video on the ice cream sandwich. I can't stop laughing. H

He's so cute and so innocent!!  The baby boy wondering what's an ice cream sandwich. He literally broke it trying to feel it. And then was like look at all this powder! Loll.

:winkx:Need more such videos of him!! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, asclearasday said:

First the trio introduced themselves.After that,she asked the director”it has been a long time,how have you been?”.The odd thing is that she did not ask how HB had been.Normally if they were just colleague and had not seen each other for long time they would greet each other and ask about the other person’s current situation.My assumption is that they’d seen each other from time to time so that is why they did not feel the need to catch up.(And the DVD commentary was definitely done after the promo :))

Just based on SYJ's hair length and color as well as how she is dressed in the commentary video for the Negotiation, I think this was before the promos. I would guess around the time she was filming SITR. I will post some picks to show what I mean. Hyun Bin also has the same hair length he had in the film. I guess he cut his hair after TN re-shoots ended.

SITR's last day of filmin in May.

https://koreandramaland.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/20180521_171704_4981.jpg

TN commentary.

SYJ's hair during TN promotions.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8sLRLnjtnLk/maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 3

@Intuition1 the one on one interviews from the DVD are different than the audio commentary (and yes the one on one interviews were definitely shot before promotions). There are no pictures from the audio commentary and there is no video online either (aside from the binjinheartsu clip I just posted). This is because the commentary is solely audio while the movie is playing onscreen. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, strongtower said:

Waaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!

BinJin!!!!!!!

The ship has finally docked!!!!!! :wub:

Gaaaaah Don’t Do That I Just About Died

need to prepare for resuscitation..... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

15 hours ago, Serendipity22 said:

I’ve actually been to The Resort at Pelican (idk if anyone mentioned this yet) and I noticed her post on 2/4/18 on ig, I believe they’re sitting in the lobby of the hotel. And I believe that’s Sofia’s mom? I could be wrong so can someone Google the pics and confirm.

Thanks for that confirmation. I did look at the lobby pics and it looks like it was that resort. When I initially saw the pic on SYJ's IG, my initial reaction was that "Wow, that's a rich as$ friend to have that BIG of a living room with all the majestic pillars, etc". I even thought that's not even a new house because most houses here in LA are now of the modern, contemporary style. You won't see traditional, European style interiors anymore.

So they were staying at a resort while she's waiting to give birth? Still rich, I guess. It's just a weird setup though, with all the blankets and her hospital bag, etc., to be in the lobby of a resort. Unless they were waiting for an ambulance to take her to the hospital.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

@Intuition1 the one on one interviews from the DVD are different than the audio commentary (and yes the one on one interviews were definitely shot before promotions). There are no pictures from the audio commentary and there is no video online either (aside from the binjinheartsu clip I just posted). This is because the commentary is solely audio while the movie is playing onscreen. 

I see. So they asked them to do the audio commentary another time? I thought all the commentary both audio and video were done around the same time.

• Like 1

@Intuition1 audio recording/reshoots for the movie itself are different than audio commentary for the DVD. The former is for the production of the movie - maybe the sound was bad for certain scenes and they need to re-record it (that is just one possible example). This has to happen before the final cut of the movie is released of course (so April 2018). The latter (audio commentary for the DVD) can only happen after the movie is completely finished and final cut is available. It’s when the cast sits down, watches the movie together, and comments on it. It’s a bonus feature for the DVD that is released after the movie leaves theaters 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 7
  • Thanks 2

Hello again BINJIN Shippers. Just uploaded another FMV to celebrate HB 17th Year Anniversary, MV entitled as THAT MAN loves HIS WOMAN, 9 min video length and hope you watch it until the end. inserts are old videos and how both HB and SYJ started (photo grabs and videos from Binjin Shippers) from all the receipts and the letter from HB to his Fans - and who else would be his Ultimate Fan but none other than SYJ. And yet no denial from both agencies, I personally no longer need confirmation from both parties, HB knew SYJ long before.  The English Version of That Man clearly explains why we just need to Wait and Pray earnestly. ( the music i have uploaded are songs that may be used by HB once he visits Phils and starts his MB tour for Smart Comm and Bench ( these companies have invested in resorts - e.i Palawan et al). That Ring and the Kiss is to die for. 

:heart4:

• Like 9
  • Love 13

1 hour ago, Elle R said:

July was not open. You forgot they went to Maldives!! j/k

That was her France trip then LOL starting June 2018. if she was really at the French Riveria the entire month and still into July before she had to do her photoshoot and Be With You commentary on July 17 and 18. Who knows :lol:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

That was her France trip then LOL starting June 2018. if she was really at the French Riveria the entire month and still into July before she had to do her photoshoot and Be With You commentary on July 17 and 18. Who knows :lol:

Ahhhh! Maldives is 2019 then. Read so many theories sometimes they blend! I was joking but thank you!

• Like 4
  • Rickroll'D 1

57 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

Thanks for that confirmation. I did look at the lobby pics and it looks like it was that resort. When I initially saw the pic on SYJ's IG, my initial reaction was that "Wow, that's a rich as$ friend to have that BIG of a living room with all the majestic pillars, etc". I even thought that's not even a new house because most houses here in LA are now of the modern, contemporary style. You won't see traditional, European style interiors anymore.

So they were staying at a resort while she's waiting to give birth? Still rich, I guess. It's just a weird setup though, with all the blankets and her hospital bag, etc., to be in the lobby of a resort. Unless they were waiting for an ambulance to take her to the hospital.

I think they stayed there as a staycation. Since her friend lives in SoCal. But seeing how SYJ as already stayed at Pelican before makes me believe that she did indeed stayed there with HB when they we’re spotted at the grocery store :lol:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Elle R said:

@celest1al @asclearasday Can you confirm Yejin mentions Peppermint in the commentary? It was released in theatres Sept 2018 in the US and April 2019 in SK. It looks like The Negotiation was released on DVD in March 2019. May have been a bootleg movie night in SK or a Pelican Hill night in for HB and SYJ prior to commentary recording ... again j/k.

I missed this bit. As for potential movie, I still think they saw A Star Is Born together. It came out around then post TN promo period :lol: on on October 9 2018 (;) I just noticed the release date lol). After reading again his interviews and stuff, I realized HB is quite romantic. He loves love ballads (as songs), musicals/plays, writing letters..even his favorite flowers are quite romantic too lol among other things. Plus he said he wanted a love at first sight moment in real life like in the movies :lol: 

:heart4:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, eLizza said:

My eyesight got clenched..

BINJIN Sageuk version.. Unbeatable chemistry even in fan made clips..

@eLizza don't know if you're reading fan fics, but if you do like reading them, check out The Legend of Nakrang by Coolssue. She writes this as a story with Binnie and Jinnie in their early 20s as leads. It is AHMAZING.. She had posted pics from these clips in that story. I can totally imagine them in that 

She's a Binjin fan and is currently writing CLOY season 2 called At Long last (It is by far my favourite CLOY sequel).

Both of these are on wattpad, I am not remotely connected with the writer, so I am not promoting her in anyway. Just a fan of her writing. I don't even comment and give her enough appreciation, but I've recommended both these stories to several people. 

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Teeners said:

Seriously though, the sooner the ship docks, the sooner I can go back to being a productive member of society.

Oops sorry @TeenersI thought it was me posting:hotinhere2:Welcome to my life!  Have not had a decent sleep in a long while.

• LOL 9

5 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

yea I have no idea when they did it LOL! That is why before makes a bit more sense lol (february/april period) but it is true. It is normally filmed after promotion period.

I had strong guessing they did that during the reshoot if i refer about the film distribution based on wikipedia explanation. 

"The film may be exhibited directly to the public either through a movie theater or television, or personal home viewing (including DVD, video-on-demanddownloadtelevision programs through broadcast syndication). For commercial projects, film distribution is usually accompanied by film promotion."

The DVD commentary video itself release on 22th August on Hancinema youtube. The digital blu-ray available around 13th November.

5 hours ago, Elle R said:

July was not open. You forgot they went to Maldives!!

Haha.. Yap. But still need the right date write that timeline. :lol:

It would be so "wow" if i should write they spend their whole july doing tanning at maldive

5 hours ago, cloyfan said:

If TN reshoots happened in April 2018, then that means the final cut clearly wasn’t finished. Besides, all it takes is a few hours for them to sit down, watch the movie, and have their audio commentary recorded. So it could’ve happened any day before the DVD was released

I found out at the negotiation FB fan page a while ago, when CJ confirm about replacing choi il hwa on May 3th 2018, they already reshoot it at the end of april. That was around YJ unnie break filming SITR around 29-30 april.

About the audio commentary (If they filming it at different day as the DVD commentary video that we could see on youtube), i agree about the possibility at any day before the DVD release or even movie release. 

But if that was the same as the DVD commentary video on youtube, based on their current appearance like YJ unnie hairs, it could be true they did that audio commentary at the reshoot filming around 29-30 may 2018.

edit: @cloyfan i found the audio! :lol:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1ZC4y18725?p=3

• Like 4

5 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

... however, seeing now that he has said in the past his favorite flowers are roses, tulips, light purple hydrangeas/peony (which one hard to tell base on his description back then LOL) - however since SYJ put that in the centre of her flower garden thank you pic wall lol... :lol::wub:

Actually even in that mediheal teaser we got recently, he was even holding flowers too but I don't remember pictures from that photoshoot with him and those flowers. 

I do think that HB was describing a purple peony, not a hydrangea. Peonies are round in shape too. 

https://pin.it/5v7Mc28

• Like 2