[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Well looks like Hollywood is coming to S Korea due to surge in California Covid19 cases. It’s a blessing for Ye Jin. I hope this movie will be streamed to the digital platform when released . Thank you 

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

Happy for Yejin to have the offer to star in a Hollywood movie project. I'm sure she will nail the role as she has always been. Let's also be level headed with the news. As excited as we are we know Hollywood is tough and mostly Asian will be offered a stereotype roles most of the time. As excited as they have worldwide offers I'm also content if they just continue to make movies in SK as long as they distribute it Internationally still worldwide domination I think.  I can imagine maybe this movie will be premiered in International Film Festival such as Cannes. As for HB I'm sure he is proud and support her all the way. For their personal lives let's see and continue to pray for them. 

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

Looks like Hwang Jung Min's movie has a release date of August 5. So maybe he will only need to be done filming by end of July. I assume there would still be a premiere too like what Alien had last month. Maybe Binnie can be done in Jordan faster lol  :transforms:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

@Choisamsook  Your post is ON POINT!!!  Totally in the same team for POSITIVITY!!!  When we change the way we see things, everything can either look black or it can be full of Light and Rainbows!! I choose the Light and Rainbows anytime, cuz the light will drive away the darkness.

All I can see is both SYJ and HB having the BEST SURGE in their career right now, with offers left and right, both for CFs and new works! And everyone loves and support this Binjin pairing, and wish them well, from international to korean fans and most importantly, their close associates and friends. Things can only be looking BRIGHT for them, both individually and together!!

:piggydance::happydance: :eating:

And there is always the scroll button. If you don’t like a post, scroll away but don’t be a Debbie Downer. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

45 minutes ago, celest1al said:

Hahahaha! That's actually pretty much right. They usually use the phrase "love call," when an actor/actress is enjoying a lot of popularity and is getting a lot of offers! So for example, I read that the Hollywood director personally called SYJ to offer the role, so he made a love call to her.

I bolded the most important part... she definitely received a different type of love call from HB. He offered her to be his wife I'm guessing? LOL. One of the most important offers/roles of her life imo. :lol:

Thanks @celest1al!!! Yes more love calls pleezzz

meanwhile, here's new fakesub from binjinsgrocery, not love call but love revelation ayiiiii:

• Like 2
  • LOL 18
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, celest1al said:

@Choisamsook @SHpectator @TotoroSY I completely agree!! No need to worry and be down in the dumps! B)

I completely trust our couple. 

I'm completely with you guys on this thought! Let's not overly analyse and worry about everything that we see and read from our couple. :eats2:

Trust and respect are some of the foundations of a good and healthy relationship. So please lets put our faith in them. :dorashakes:

Congrats unni SYJ!!!! :cheers:

So happy for you!!! Hyun bin must really be proud :please::dontwanna:

• Like 14
  • Love 4

Does Sam even have time to work on the movie LOL! The guy has soo many upcoming projects listed on his imdb page lol https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0941777/ :crybaby:I guess if we take out Avatar since who knows what is happening with that LOL

If he can't do it in the end, I nominate James McAvoy as the replacement. If that is the case, I think Binnie should watch out. j/k lol. :P

:fiercebunny:

While she is promoting April Snow :lol: So did she also watch it then lol

Q: Your image of innocence and purity always receives much adoration from the audience especially males. Do you like such accordance being given?

A: I have also given some thought to this problem. Currently the series, “ My Lovely Sam Soon” is rather popular isn’t it? If I acted as ‘Sam Soon’, I think I would have done my job as an actor but the audience wouldn’t like it. Every actor has their own niche areas and characters that suit them. As for BYJ……

:heart4:

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, Elle R said:

The notion Yejin didn't like the kiss is laughable ... HB must have grabbed those arms that were yanking on his coat and hooked it over his neck himself, eh? It definitely was not a short kiss.

Then she was being so so serious reviewing the clip? Err ... 99.6% of the time she reviews her playbacks with a focused look. That's who she is - making sure what she's done is quality.

I remember from an FMV (Perfect soulmates) one of the directors she worked with in the past was so impressed with her passion and every scene she does she always check the monitor. the director assured her and told her "you don't have to check the monitor" (maybe to lessen her burden) and she allegedly answered "that's not going to happen". Bwahaha, super Queen!

:evilelmo:

• Like 13
  • LOL 4