[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

@Arcbow I also love Ik Jun - medical intern...I m crazy too.:P

Would love to see her joining the Dr Bong Salon for information about Ik Jun.

@mundaliv yes not only 2 initially they planned it to be 3 seasons. And the 2nd season is confirmed with the same cast.

JJS song Aloha is on No 1on Melon and in the top 3 on other channel charts. First time for an actor.:heart:.

• Love 2

PqHZ7Cy.gif

There was a video posted here talking about lines. I remember of it when I saw this scene . There is a line or 2 behind them. On one side, there's Gyeo wool who is far from the line. On the other, Jeong-won is hesitating to cross it.

In ep.7, they're still separated by a line.

S4ZCsFQ.jpg

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

@ayamom 

3 hours ago, ayamom said:

After watching kdrama for more than 15 years, finally I found my favorit actor, Cho Jung Suk. Seeing Ik Jun here, made me watched all his drama.

Welcome aboard fellow JJS/CJS fan.:love:feel so happy & proud of JJS. it is so sad it took you 10 years to discover him. 10 years because he joined the world of TV in 2011. But Better late than never.:)

It took you Hospital playlist's some episodes to like him, it took me his 1 drama JI  & there was a commenter on DB who discovered him in JUST A CAMEO in the drama LOTBS & we all ended up watching his other works.:)O yeah that's the power of JJS brilliant acting & magic of his charming personality. :heart::love::kiss_wink:.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

There was a video posted here talking about lines. I remember of it when I saw this scene . There is a line or 2 behind them. On one side, there's Gyeo wool who is far from the line. On the other, Jeong-won is hesitating to cross it.

In ep.7, they're still separated by a line.

i had the same idea like you as i see the video about the line...and interest part when geul wol confess, she at the door side (metaphor to open jeong won heart??) 

and the preview it like the almost on the square where no line between them...

another thing i pick up, how jeong wol always happily smile and answer when someone greet him...but when geul wol greet him, he kinda had this tones...

so now i see jeong won had three way treat people

1.all other doctor and nurse and staff- he great them back with smile (like how he answer dr bae and how friendly she ask mi  na during the lunch time

2. how he tones when he speak to song hwa..i can sense full of respect and treat her like princess 

3.How when geul wol greet him, he just nodes or had this one tones(the lift scene) and how he ask geul wol how she can arrive so quick (his tones sound like he doest care but actually he care- kinda like ❄️ father type) 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

i wonder why they only show 1 episode per week, (its making crazy for longing /waiting for the next episode)  but its a wise move, successful strategy in attracting viewers attention.

Congratulation to the team Great Casting.

P.S. Writernim can you add more scene to their personal life...specially to my #teamJwonGyeol

• Like 2

Any f.r.i.e.n.d.s fan here? Someone in the Twitter made comparisons between friends characters and our Fab five and I found it really funny. 

Jun wan who is in love with his best friend's sister is obviously Chandler. LOL. So Iksun is Monica. Iksun's brother Ikjun must be Ross then. Ross was in love with Rachel since their high school days, so Rachel is Song hwa and note that Ross was also divorced with a kid in the 1st season. LOL.

They didn't say who Joey and Phoebe are, but let me have a go....Joey also had a crush on Rachel, so Seok hyeong must be Joey. And that leaves Jeong won to be Phoebe. Bwahahahahaha. 

Except for Jeong won everyone else's characters fit correctly. Lol. Now I'm curious, is the writer also a friends fanatic? LOL. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Any f.r.i.e.n.d.s fan here? Someone in the Twitter made comparisons between friends characters and our Fab five and I found it really funny. 

Jun wan who is in love with his best friend's sister is obviously Chandler. LOL. So Iksun is Monica. Iksun's brother Ikjun must be Ross then. Ross was in love with Rachel since their high school days, so Rachel is Song hwa and note that Ross was also divorced with a kid at the start of 1st season. LOL.

They didn't say who Joey and Phoebe are, but let me have a go....Joey also had a crush on Rachel, so Seok hyeong must be Joey. And that leaves Jeong won to be Phoebe. Bwahahahahaha. 

Except for Jeong won everyone else's characters fit correctly. Lol. Now I'm curious, is the writer also a friends fanatic? LOL. 

he could be the guy in the Friends Cafe (Gunther) who likes Rachel so much :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

14 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

he could be the guy in the Friends Cafe (Gunther) who likes Rachel so much :tounge_wink:

You know what Phoebe must be Dr. Jang. Phoebe is weird like Jang. Phoebe got married to Mike, and Mike comes from a really orthodox family, right? Mike was also rich. So Mike is Jeong won. There we go, we have all the characters. LOL. 

I think Captain Ahn is Gunther. Hahaha. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

You know what Phoebe must be Dr. Jang. Phoebe is weird like Jang. Phoebe got married to Mike, and Mike comes from a really orthodox family, right? Mike was also rich. So Mike is Jeong won. There we go, we have all the characters. LOL. 

I think Captain Ahn is Gunther. Hahaha. 

Pheobe was weird but she was worldly, she had quirks but she went after what she wanted with confidence......nope.....Jang is way too closed off for any of that

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@kokodus   I am in the minority that never liked Friends lol .Maybe I watched 2-3 episodes to see why everyone was crazy about  it but I could not like it.

EoNaMRYU friends I went  back to our thread JHwan/DS and read comments from January 2016 hahaha .The pain was real.I want to say HI to all my friends from back then.

Did you notice that all of us from that ship moved to the same new ship? I guess what ship we are has to do with our personality.

After reading all these old comments from the other thread and knowing more the style of the writers the only explanation I give to Dr.JWon behavior is that Dr.JWon does not want to give any hope to her because he knows she is fond of him.

.Dont try to find any hidden meaning behind his behavior .

It is exactly what we see.Nothing more.

I still ship them but I dont have any high hopes.

I am convinced he is  Song Hwa s  first love and for him its her.

Like @MrsSoJiSub (hi there my friend) said ,what I want to see is Dr.Jang's character development.

I want to see her journey to become from a good GS resident to a more open person who will start to understand better patient 's feelings because she will have a better knowledge of herself.

Please writers dont let her be just a good GS.

Can you make my girl an Awesome  and Independent one who has it all?

Dr.Jun Wan is my second favorite along with Dr.Ik Jun.

I expect to see bumps in his relationship with the sister of his friend .When he matures and finds the root of his only 3 months intimate relations  then he will be able to enjoy long lasting relationships.

Jung Kung Ho is an actor good with anything you give him.To me his best role yet is in Cruel City.

He left his signature there.

In my opinion Prison Playbook was a good drama but  I rate other dramas higher than PP so I did not really enjoy him there.

Most of the cast in HPlaylist are well known actors.I am curious if they had to go through auditions.

( I learned about the lady that plays Song Hwa but I am interested to the rest of the cast.)

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Told ya about FRIENDS but I thought nobody knows :joy: since that was an old show....long time ago. I'm watching that when I was a kid. A fun show :grimace: 

Maybe the writer is inspired by that. Sokay, whatever it is HP is fun too! :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Ater ep 7, I hope the end of season 1 somehow will give me one of the answer for my questions:

1) who was Song Hwa’s first love?

2) Is there any love line between JeongWon and Song Hwa?

3) Does Jeongwon have any feeling toward Dr. Jang?

4) Ik Jun’s love toward SongHwa will bloom again?

5) Ik Sun’s love toward Jun Wan will last long? 
6) Seok Hyun will give up his feeling toward Song Hwa and open his heart for Minha?

7) What will stop Jeongwon become the priest?

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

7 hours ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

@ayamom 

Welcome aboard fellow JJS/CJS fan.:love:feel so happy & proud of JJS. it is so sad it took you 10 years to discover him. 10 years because he joined the world of TV in 2011. But Better late than never.:)

It took you Hospital playlist's some episodes to like him, it took me his 1 drama JI  & there was a commenter on DB who discovered him in JUST A CAMEO in the drama LOTBS & we all ended up watching his other works.:)O yeah that's the power of JJS brilliant acting & magic of his charming personality. :heart::love::kiss_wink:.

Oo dear, your name @JJS's Fan-atics,  it's so awesome :wub:.  Ikr, where have I been? JJS is always there with his charm :lol:.  I have watched few of his dramas and movies (TK2H, A101, JI, AB), but Ik Jun really hooked me. (Perhaps because I only watch Hospital Playlist now. Usually I watch 3-4 dramas at the same time).

Anyway, like the pooling above, one of main charm of this drama is the band. It's really something new and fresh. I can't help to not looking for their behind the scene performance on IG or Youtube.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Kathy345 said:

@kiefshi1056 Hospital Playlist will air 12 EP in total so we have 5 EP remaining!

Need to mention that the cast crew sign for 2 seasons and they will start shooting season 2 later this year for 2021 air!

Can you share with us where did you read the news about the cast signing on for season 2 and shooting end of this year?

• Like 1

I don't know why I am currently obsessed with Ik Jun's lips. I also learned how to make gifs using photoshop because of it. This is my motivation. Lol. It took sometimes when importing frame by frame to the photoshop, but I can't help :lol: Seriously, hope his lips will be well used in this drama :kiss_wink:

Even when he was serious, he looks cute.

dnGdUNm.gif

And this one. Somehow, I have mixed feelings when I saw he became so serious.

QQwjFgn.gif

Sometimes, his lips looks like a fish in the water.

47xYDTb.gif

And looks like a mackerel fish.

eWYz82H.gif

• Like 5
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4