[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

15878114081587811404.gif

Was she referring BROTHERS to her FRIENDS....huuummm INTERSTING.

(Because as far as we know she is only daughter to her parents and if she actually has 3 brothers that were not present in the scene to eat the food to end it quickly not leaving anything for SongHwa).We all know she has 4 friends so which one of the friend she left out as NOT A BROTHER.:smirk: Not a brother means that particular friend is something more than a friend. A clear & clever clue that SongHwa first crush is definitely one among the 4 friends.:tounge_xd: And I m 100 %sure it is Ik Jun.

Plus I am again 100% sure Kim Jun wan  jokingly referred Ik Sun as his ghost.:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

i think geul wol spend half of her money on food...cause of not she must have lots of saving...and there must be why he so happy when dr do said he had jung hwan card..hahaha i wonder how many food she take...she really make me want to eat those egg drop..such yummy 

6d48088.jpg

dr jang gaeul able to look hot as long she not let mi ma make over her...hahaha the dwey and foundation 25 totally youtube beauty blog 

9f63cbe.png

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh , @kokodus maybe ghosts that possessed them can help your shipping

Hahahaha. No ghost can save the already sunken ship. Btw @Lawyerh I read a theory regarding this scene. In one of the previous eps it was mentioned that Song hwa's nickname is ghost. I think it was Seok min who gave her that nickname. So when oppa said he is possessed by a ghost, shippers are still hopeful that something might happen btwn them. LOL. 

@JJS's Fan-aticsReally?? I think in ep 2 when mom was wishing her for her birthday she said that "If I knew having a daughter would be this lovely, I would have gotten more"  But it didn't mean she doesn't have sons. LOL. Or was it mentioned elsewhere that she doesn't have any siblings? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

@kokodus when did I say she doesn't have siblings. I said if she has then we are not told about that at least I don't remember any scene regarding that plus I specifically mentioned that if she has they were not present in the scene

3JNvkCO.jpg

(Can you see any of her biological brother here)

who could eat the food & would not leave much for SongHwa and so in fear of that she was eating her meal so quickly.

SO she absolutely referred her friends as brothers. That they would eat all the food and not much would be left for her to eat so in fear of that she was eating so quickly.

• LOL 1

7 hours ago, im0202 said:

I love every scene when they get together and talk over one another. It’s just so real:D

And whenever this happens I always wait for Seokhyung to call/ or receive a call from his mother and his “Eomma?” Lol it’s like a running gag and it gets me every time. 
I think rewatching this scene many times is normal because we can focus on a different person’s expressions each time:lol:

Same here! all the Fab 5 moments are truly blessed and just reminded me with my siblings and friends.

Wondering how specific details the script is! Must be pretty much in details even how to role their eyes, which line start first, who pass on the chopsticks, tissues, bowls and etc! :D

• Like 3

I have a feeling that Iksun would break up with Junwan in some eps in the future. It could be that something triggered her past trauma so she isn't ready, or couldnt trust anyone for a long time. And after that, Junwan would be devastated but tries to win her back. There's a clip analyzing new license plate of Junwan to karaoke song and it's a break up song. So I think they will break up, then Junwan tries to win her again, and they would get back...

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2

When I first saw this picture, I immediately thinking Song Hwa since she also loves a picnic. I believe I am not the only one :D And I can already imagine there will be another picture with her as a new mother for Uju. Oh my delulu mind... :wub:

3UgAQg4.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

They do the filming until this week. So we would have behind the scene when the staff celebrate Shin Hyun Bin and Yoo Yeon Suk’s birthday, right? Because they have similar birthdate. Only one day difference. Anyway, that would be so cute.

tDbWCfI.jpg

24U2Qbh.jpg

7 hours ago, L haha said:

I have a feeling that Iksun would break up with Junwan in some eps in the future. It could be that something triggered her past trauma so she isn't ready, or couldnt trust anyone for a long time. And after that, Junwan would be devastated but tries to win her back. There's a clip analyzing new license plate of Junwan to karaoke song and it's a break up song. So I think they will break up, then Junwan tries to win her again, and they would get back...

this is from the preview when this drama unaired. I think it’s more likely they will break up along the way before finally get together again. 

T4ojxYQ.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

that looks like Seong Hwa to me......does Jun Wan loose his family members, it looks like a funeral because of all black attire.........also Shin Hyun Bin is from Mistress.........Goodness I almost did not recognize her here.

jun wan often wearing a black attire. But yes, it seems like a funeral from the background. And It also can be Song Hwa. Consoling Jun wan by hugging him? Idk. We will know for sure.

15 minutes ago, Kaizen68 said:

jun wan often wearing a black attire. But yes, it seems like a funeral from the background. And It also can be Song Hwa. Consoling Jun wan by hugging him? Idk. We will know for sure.

They don't wear all black that way unless somebody passes away....general observation at least not the tie

• Like 1

Woww who the hell made oppa cry like that? LOL. @Kaizen68 You have keen eyes. I have not even watched this trailer before. Hmmm. 

It makes sense though, Jun wan is the only one who hasn't faced any tragedy yet, Jeong won lost his dad in 1st ep, he also lost his long-term patient in 1 ep. Song hwa had that Breast cancer scare and she was also cheated by her ex-bf. Seok hyeong, I don't have to mention, his life is the epitome of sadness. Sighhh. Ik Jun's wife cheated on his with his friend , so got divorced, he also lost a liver transplant patient. For Jun wan it's all rainbows and unicorns till now. All his surgeries are successful, his personal life is also going too smoothly. He is being uncharacteristically laughing and giggling this past two eps. LOL. I hope his tragedy, it's not something very huge, and he will be able to overcome it with the help of the Fab five. Fighting oppa!!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

They don't wear all black that way unless somebody passes away....general observation at least not the tie

And @kokodus
i think its a huge tragedy tbh, judging from his expression. I am worried it would be his mother passes away. Because recently he fight a lot by phone and not in a good mood with his mother. I am worried because Jun wan could regret a lot of things and be in utter despair.

hope that’s not true anyway.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1