[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

Another entertaining episode from start to finish. While watching, I felt like peeling layers of artichoke, but hasn’t reached it’s heart yet.

These scenes...

Reply 1988 Sunwoo/Jinjoo’s Mom and Taek’s Dad cameo was a nice surprise.
That scene of SH’s Mom pouring filthy water on the arrogant mistress and telling the husband of no divorce pure was gold.

Dr. Bong’s cafe. MW’s foundation and the contrast of the skin colour. LOL!

NS resident Chi Hong reveal why he had to leave the army was finally out. And that conversation post op with SW was very touching.

Jun Wah and Ik Sun are scenes were so cute. These two...hahaha!

But the highlights for me were:

A compliment by Jeong Won to Gyeu Wol at the start...seems to come more frequent now.

The scene in ED when Dr Bae asked Dr Ahn for to watch a movie. Dr Jang and the nurse’s reaction got me in stitches. Thank goodness, it was a known habit of Dr Ahn to take out teams on dinners and movies (except for Gyeu Wol I think :lol:)

Which leads our timid resident (only around Dr.Ahn though), Gyeu Wol to gather up all the courage to ask Jeong Won to take her out for a meal. On the weekend. Outside the hospital. Only the two of us. In their casual clothes, not in scrubs. Cat got your tongue Dr Ahn Jeon Won?:D Go girl!

‘Will JeongWon get an answer about his letter about becoming a priest? He is so happy in the preview, I could not help to think about’ - big chance that it’s the reason why he is so happy

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Okay — I am ready to write something but my brain suddenly stopped because I want Thursday to come already asap as IJ and SH will sail? Plus battle of Dr Ahn and Dr Jang. I think JWon has considered dating but his mind is still with his first love. But the last scene reminds me of Dr Kang and Dr Yun of Romantic Dr Kim — I have a lover thingy. Haha PDNim are you going to play me. 

• LOL 1

That was a great episode. I love all the patients' stories. Gives you all the warm feelings. I like the last part where they showed the continuation of all the incidents while the band is playing their song.

All the worries from last week's preview were unfounded. We should have trusted Jwan to be careful enough not to be embroiled in something stupid like accepting kickbacks. He is so smart! But our worries about Do being scammed came true, and next week we'll see how that plays out.

@Ameera Ali The Chinese subs on Netflix translated the criteria of the girl for Jwon that Madam Rosa mentioned in preview is a strong/tough person ;)

• Like 13
  • Love 2

My today's highlights among residents

When our girl get some recognition. Good job, Dr. Jang! ;)

bVuDp2d.gif

I can't deny there are sparks between these two. Ahn Chi Hong is so adorable. Especially when he smile :wub:  (But my OTP still Ik Jun Song Hwa :phew: )

hlL8dVq.gif

And this one is my favorite. I thought she was striving in her works really hard until she forgot to take a bath or something. It turned out she's wearing a black pearl make up. Chu Min Ha is so charming omg :lol: :kiss_wink:

8Xo3aq1.gif

Another fresh look from her :lol:

RvdblGM.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4

indeed like the writer said this episode 7 is like intermission of the drama... 

jeong won slowly treat geul wol better...and i like how he ask geul wol how can she arive faster when she said she across the street...i think geul wol noted that doing like running and have the possibility to get hurt is what jeong won hates, that why she said she not running amd just walk faster...

the cute face when ik jun said he invited someone over then the face she make when it was jung hwan just funny and cute...shin hyun bin totally shine with jang geul wol character...and how her clique use her as whether calendar by seing how she dressed..plus she and min hwa was member club for Army’s 

I think there are possibilities  too that jeong won rejects geul wol as he might said he almost ready to became pastor.

and maybe that why she look sad 

and the next preview how geul wol thanks ik jun could be that she given up her crush feeling for jeong won 

and maybe next week he got accepted to pursuit as pastor...and that why ik jun voice? tell him to tell ‘her’ - could be his mom. i try to think he reject geul wol cause he admit to her he gay...but if in that case how can ik jun became cute shipper for them!! i means im sure they wont push jeong won to be with girl if they know he like guy...

The preview where they both seing wearing normal clothes...the tension of the preview scene between both of them...geul wol could be embarrassed and jeong won could be guilty but i dont know it will be nice once sudenly geul wol treat jeong won with cool attitudes (i means no more cat shining eyes when look at him) and it make jeong won think of her more??? do you think it to predictable for this writer??? cause we know lee woo jeong as a writer always with the plot twist

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I’m a bit confused with the meeical education system in Korea. The twins are fourth year students. By now, I think half a year has passed since they started observing. Shouldn’t they be rotating with other departments (e.g. internal medicine, ORL, ortho, psychiatry) by now? :)

Yesterday we got Go Ara as Ik Jun's ex-girlfriend. Today we haveTaek's parents as Ik Jun's patients and they admire him so much like Ik jun is their own family. Does it mean Ik Jun will get the girl? Because cameos around him always connected to the end-game.  :w00t: B)

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I can’t help it, i teared up when they practiced. I love the episode today, my Captain Ah!, iksun being a father and his patient, JW being in love, and I definitely agree with SK mom! I will never divorce my husband to be more happy

than me except if I found someone hehehe .I like how it all connected to one another. Dr Jang, Im actually rooting her at first with Ikjun but Im happy for her  if she got that dinner. Im aching for more. The only Flaw of this series is we can only see them once a week! I love how they emphasize this Hospital, they don’t want anyone to accept something from patient and 3rd party company. Just make everyone cleaned, no politics

or whatsoever

• Like 5

Seok Hyung omma really is something.......she went and checked all the ladies room to get a bucket of filthy water and mop.....that is dedication to the maximum level, I get her to be honest.....Is his father really that shameless, I am sure there are other hospitals in the city...to come to the one where his son works with his mistress...that said, I hope she divorces him fast....the guy is worthless.......Jun Wan is so cute....I am dying to see Ik Jun's reaction when they figure it out...Ik Jun and Jun Wan have been friends for the longest amount of time since school if I am correct so I really want to see he reacts...I am guessing Jung Won got his priest approval...and Ik Jun and Song Hwa is happening....can't wait

• Like 5