[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

6 minutes ago, MairaA said:

2) In the second picture, he isn't wearing the ring. We know that LR traveled to ROK for the first time with the ring on him but this could also mean that the police confiscated his items before the chat.

I thought I saw the ring on his dead doppelganger?

Edit to say:

BTS of the inconsiderate scene!

I smell SBS spy! 

:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

11 minutes ago, MairaA said:

In the 2020 scene we see at the beginning of episode 1 where LR is arrested, LR is seen like this:

2) In the second picture, he isn't wearing the ring. We know that LR traveled to ROK for the first time with the ring on him but this could also mean that the police confiscated his items before the chat.

Might this be because he has already killed his doppelganger? He did bring the corpse over to KOC and put a ring on it (not the Beyoncé way). 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Lol! @SweetButters from now on, you will be just like my xray vision superhero: 

200.gif

we need you! :joy::tounge_xd:

@mrsj3n LOL! Going now. Waiting on BTS and it’s already 230am..still nothing?? SBS..you greedy..

giphy.gif

edit:

OMO!!!! Inconsiderate BTS???!! Did SBS check soompi and hear our cries of betrayal?!! LOL!!

edit 2:

Dang..our King literally pounded her right onto the bed at the end...me likey likey.:naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

3 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Not only does SBS cancel our episode tomorrow, we have to deal with a different airing episode schedule now. And then we have no BTS yet!

see that poor noodle there? It’s me right now. My mind. 

@MairaA haha first thing I saw was the clothes! 

daaamn, that noods should have been mine 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

So they filmed several angles of that kiss and they apparently went with the tamest versions (which was still hot!)

I kinda wish they went for the LMH version where he actually laid her down on the bed LOL

• Like 2
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 8

7 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

daaamn, that noods should have been mine 

since SBS finally decided to give us the Beheading BTS scene (although it could have been longer but I will take it anyways lol), let’s all have the one that didn’t go to waste:

giphy.gif

calling @Heretorant @mychoiyoung @Elnin Joery @AgentQuake @koreaboooo @Time loop @Guyangi_Dalpeongi @mrsj3n and all of us..Beheading BTS is finally out..!! :D;) 

SBS trying to make peace with us..haha. We need more then! 

okay goodnight everyone! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, gwin said:

So they filmed several angles of that kiss and they apparently went with the tamest versions (which was still hot!)

I kinda wish they went for the LMH version where he actually laid her down on the bed LOL

You mean that side lying version , it was KGE's idea (not that it matters) but then it would be only 1 deep kiss :P 

I like the telecasted version much better. I felt it was sweet yet sexy :wub:

LMH has a problem with hearing 'CUT' LOL he was still into the scene :joy: 

Other BTS: 

1. Lady Noh sneezing after LG Says both the women that I like are not well:joy:

2. Eun sup jumping off the couch to the bathroom- they could have shown that :D

Spoiler

@madmad minregarding wdh - joy , the rumour was not with joy though, it was  with moon ga young. Anyways I don't think them dating or not has to do with Wendy singing the ost :lol: From what I see it is common for dramas to have 1-2 osts by k-pop singers. (Especially sm artists )

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

No NGs for the kiss scene...

my foot!

He had the classic, my lips will follow you wherever they go as he pressed her down the bed....:wub:

Different angles, multiple shots.

Why did we end with his broad shoulders covering her? There should be more!

• Like 1
  • LOL 18

17 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Can anyone translate what they are saying during the practice & offcam moments? Pretty please????

Wow....KGE is immune to LMH. If I'm LMH with countless women ready to fall on my feet...this would be a challenge

• Like 1
  • LOL 12