[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

No wonder you're all so noisy! The awaited bts of behading kiss is finally arrived! Lol

I feel that the bts looks more passionate. I can't stop laughing when the pd says cut but they're playfully staying in that position and laughed.  I can't imagine how they all could do this without feeling anything!

I see that they're really dating. And you see KES is really a certified cupid for real! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I watched the promo video I posted above and here are the scenes we have not seen yet:

1.  0:03 - LG and JTE facing each other, LG wearing savior's outfit, they're outside JTE's home

2.  0:28 - LG and JTE meeting again in that square where they first met, wearing same outfits, but this time it's JTE who hugs LG

3.  2:58 - PM and LR in a tunnel

4.  3:02 - LR and LG on opposite sides of the gate in the bamboo forest

5.  3:10 - LR and LG in that in-between place (you see balloons in the background), LG is wearing the savior's outfit.  EDIT:  On LR's side, you can see floating photos?

6.  3:35 - LG and JTE running towards each other (can't tell if this is in Corea or Korea), they hug,  LG is wearing savior's outfit. EDIT:  JTE seems to be wearing a ring in this scene?

The title card is now a little red  (around 0:35).  

Everything else seems to be scenes from previous episodes.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5

8 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

No wonder you're all so noisy! The awaited bts of behading kiss is finally arrived! Lol

I feel that the bts looks more passionate. I can't stop laughing when the pd says cut but they're playfully staying in that position and laughed.  I can't imagine how they all could do this without feeling anything!

I see that they're really dating. And you see KES is really a certified cupid for real! :lol:

Hahaha for reals, if this couple ends up dating, I’m going to be awaiting the next couple writer Kim casts because they’re going to be dating too! Lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

50 minutes ago, gwin said:

I watched the promo video I posted above and here are the scenes we have not seen yet:

1.  0:03 - LG and JTE facing each other, LG wearing savior's outfit, they're outside JTE's home

2.  0:28 - LG and JTE meeting again in that square where they first met, wearing same outfits, but this time it's JTE who hugs LG

3.  2:58 - PM and LR in a tunnel

4.  3:02 - LR and LG on opposite sides of the gate in the bamboo forest

5.  3:10 - LR and LG in that in-between place (you see balloons in the background), LG is wearing the savior's outfit

6.  3:35 - LG and JTE running towards each other (can't tell if this is in Corea or Korea), they hug,  LG is wearing savior's outfit

The title card is now a little red  (around 0:35).  

Everything else seems to be scenes from previous episodes.

It says video unavailable in my region. What???? any other video link I can see this?

But thanks for recapping it all here. I see that most of those are scenes which about to appear next episodes. I really can't wait how they unfold every twists they've thrown all this time into a complete revelation. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

It says video unavailable in my region. What???? any other video link I can see this?

But thanks for recapping it all here. I see tjat most of those are scenes which about to appear next episodes. I really can't wait how they unfold every twists they've thrown all this time into a complete revelation. 

I used a VPN and just set it South Korea as my region.

I need someone to translate what they're saying so that I can even form coherent predictions based on what we've seen, LOL

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mychoiyoung said:

For those who want to see trimmed version of BTS Epi 12, but FULL version of the Beheading Kiss, here you go

tenor.gif

That pounce is definitely adult and fatal.

tenor.gif

SBS..  I'm only slightly appease..

tenor.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

9 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

But thanks for recapping it all here. I see tjat most of those are scenes which about to appear next episodes. I really can't wait how they unfold every twists they've thrown all this time into a complete revelation. 

Posted it on page 571 :)

The one with Twitter vid, it was in 2 parts. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hahaha for reals, if this couple ends up dating, I’m going to be awaiting the next couple writer Kim casts because they’re going to be dating too! Lol. 

OT reply

Spoiler

You know I'm a shipper for dots couple even they have to end up separate ways later.

And she's not just hooking them up but she's like a wedding matchmaker, lol. 

I think they're dating during this filming, I can see both of their eyes are sparkling with love. Others might say it's just a business and being professional at work. But nope, no one can really hide something like love, it's like pretty obvious. I don't expect them to go on public, it's their privacy and they don't need to share the complete detail to us. But if later on fate continues its plan then we might hear some news of them to tie the knot. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 15

1 hour ago, mamabear said:

Saw this on twitter

What's happening?!!! This doesn't seem like a spoiler vid coz it looks an actual scene already.

tenor.gif

Omg omg omg!!!

LG save himself as we predicted!!!

Omg omg omg!!

tenor.gif

WHERE IS EPISODE 13????

@vangsweetie637 ARE YOU AWAKE ALREADY?????

On 2nd thoughts. Continue to sleep!

So they can drop us more previews!!!

:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

42 minutes ago, gwin said:

This is the complete promo.  I need translations!

Most of the new scenes are towards the end.

already annoyed that it’s friday and they don't air TKEM  !

on top of that

this promo is not available in my country giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

OT reply

Reveal hidden contents

You know I'm a shipper for dots couple even they have to end up separate ways later.

And she's not just hooking them up but she's like a wedding matchmaker, lol. 

I think they're dating during this filming, I can see both of their eyes are sparkling with love. Others might say it's just a business and being professional at work. But nope, no one can really hide something like love, it's like 0retty obvious. I don't expect them to gp on public, it' their privacy and they don't need to share the complete detail to us. But if later on fate continues its plan then we might hear some news of them to tie the knot. :lol:

Wow. Are you me? Because those are my exact thoughts!

Oh no, don’t get me too excited now. I’m already a diehard shipper so hearing that makes my fangirling heart run wild!! 

:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 15