[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

@MairaA It looks more like her KOC pajamas to me. 

Inconsideration???

I’m having a flashback to a few weeks ago when JY pointed the gun at ES in the promo and we had all sorts of serious theories on what was happening and it turned out to be over fried chicken 

Nowadays, any spoiler comes out and we immediately attribute it to one of three things - sex, fried chicken, or someone dying in the road. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

33 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

The lack of WDH has Yeong worries me the most.

Here he is

Not sure though if the second pic is taken at the same time as the one with all the crews and casts. 

• Like 8
  • Love 5

8 minutes ago, MairaA said:

YALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OMFGGGGGGGGGGG 

SOMEONE BRING BACK THE RECEIPTS OF THE SAVIORS 

OMG!!!!

200.gif

nooo..this cannot be right..

@gwin I remember the movie now. My goodness! It’s been so long! I think I would definitely watch it. As a kid, I remember seeing it on tv but never fully getting to watch it because someone kept changing the channel! Lol!! I remember scenes of a car, lightning, the scientist..it’s all blurry to me lol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

6 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

I don't get it! Just what should I see?

The clothes she's wearing?

Her hands?

What???

Lol

5 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

@MairaA It looks more like her KOC pajamas to me. 

Inconsideration???

I’m having a flashback to a few weeks ago when JY pointed the gun at ES in the promo and we had all sorts of serious theories on what was happening and it turned out to be over fried chicken 

Nowadays, any spoiler comes out and we immediately attribute it to one of three things - sex, fried chicken, or someone dying in the road. 

THE SHOES YALL!! 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478d07c22ded2e4c28e4

Her top says lets go to bed and her shoes say lets save the country first 

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

1 hour ago, MairaA said:

Credit Tumblr: bunnycitizen98

I found this very interesting so I thought I'd share, sorry if it's a repeat of anything anyone has shared before or has said!

Woooww..  It's interesting. 

And I suddenly remember about Covid19

I wish someone have manpasinjeok and make the virus gone forever :unsure:

• Like 8

4 hours ago, SweetButters said:

Made a nice little doc to maybe explain space time in TKEM lol. If there's anyone who has better knowledge/understanding of quantum mechanics or physics and see that I've made a mistake in the explanation, please let me know so I can fix it! Quantum mechanics was just as confusing for me today as it was years ago when I studied it so I'm sure there is probably flaws somewhere in my explanation of it lol.

Fantastic work @SweetButters.  have not finished reading through it all cos I just have to comment on this part "However to LG... no time have passed..."  <--- EXACTLY and may I add so too, to the the viewers!  The story we are seeing is mostly the POV of LG.  And scenes that are nebulous are from TE's POV which is yet to be fleshed out.

@Elnin Joery is right in pointing out the case for  "some impatient viewers" in this regard, whose tendency is to not even get ahead of the story without even trying to understand the context of the drama but to dismiss it because at the onset some scenes do not make sense to them.

That's why for me, the love story is not that fast or too quick to develop. The time element in the story and how it was presented made it appear to be so.  TE crying when she met LG in the bamboo forest is a prime example.  It was a short period for LG but it could have been months for TE. Hence the tears & the fear that the door had closed. 

I just love this show, warts and all.

• Like 5
  • Love 6

24 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Which shoe are you referring to -

Either way, looks different to me though?  Have to get a higher resolution of that TE pic

I'm referring to this one:

Qfb9yoc.png

Spoiler

5P6cLn9.png

I thought they looked similar because of the front section of the shoe, but putting them side by side, its most likely not it, sorry guys. TBH, it'd be richard simmons if JTE was one of the saviors though but I do highly doubt it.

ME AFTER POSTING CONTROVERSIAL THEORIES:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4749d60390924b25b854

Edited by MairaA
now i know what the richard simmons you all were talking about is
  • Like 1
  • LOL 13

23 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

I am still clueless about the shoes???

Am I blind? LOL....

Maybe what she/he talking about is the earlier post about the eul wear beauty dress but comfortable shoes,  she/he joke that tae eul wear that because she is pregnant :P but on other pict,  tae eul wear that shoes too,  so that shoes is just Kim Goeun shoes :lol: maybe her stylish come give a comfortable shoes to Kim Go eun AFTER go eun finish the shooting :lol: I hope you understand what I mean :D

Ah..  No..  They didn't mean that :lol: hahahha misunderstanding!  

Sorry all :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5