[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

Gosh, this man oozing with sexiness and charisma! :wub:  He used airport like his runway. i think the hand-in-the-pocket thing that we see in Ryan is indeed KJW's thing.

• Like 13

Here we go again can't people enjoy without pitting actors against each other .one can praise minyoung without putting his co actors(all of them) down and same thing goes for her costar fans and why does it matter who is more popular please don't be a fanatic,I love pmy a lot but I won't be dissing any of his partners and engage in discussions like this.They (actors,idols,artists)are real people so always choose your words wisely.Pmy is a lovely and down to earth person and I am sorry to say but I don't think she will appreciate fans like you(if you are?).

P.s Don't like Don't watch it!

• Like 10

50 minutes ago, Pat T said:

Who gets paid more Park Min Young or Kim Jae Wook. PMY does an amazing job in all her TV shows. I've seen her in Healer, What's Wrong with Secretary Kim? and this. She has been wonderful and the entire show is built around her character. So, does she get top billing and top pay? KJW is Ok but she really shines in this.

His role is the distant, dispassionate, aloof, arrogant male, that's been done a thousand times.

are u even watching it :sweatingbullets:

calling Gold standard Ryan Gold, arrogant. They will not apologized quickly for sure.

His unfriendly actions in early episodes is more like having sensitive artistic value and culture difference.(SDM remarks on Lee Sol painting, the museum is in the mess at that time) 

• Like 9

42 minutes ago, Pat T said:

Who gets paid more Park Min Young or Kim Jae Wook. PMY does an amazing job in all her TV shows. I've seen her in Healer, What's Wrong with Secretary Kim? and this. She has been wonderful and the entire show is built around her character. So, does she get top billing and top pay? KJW is Ok but she really shines in this.

His role is the distant, dispassionate, aloof, arrogant male, that's been done a thousand times.

Like seriously:huh:.....with all due respect, we don't care.......they both shine and complement each other beautifully.

If you think his role has been done a thousand times, I will suggest you go read all the articles being written about him and how he already raised the bar for future kdrama male leads......

*Peace*

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, Pmyonly said:

Here we go again can't people enjoy without pitting actors against each other .one can praise minyoung without putting his co actors(all of them) down and same thing goes for her costar fans and why does it matter who is more popular please don't be a fanatic,I love pmy a lot but I won't be dissing any of his partners and engage in discussions like this.They (actors,idols,artists)are real person so always choose your words wisely.Pmy is a lovely and down to earth person and I am sorry to say but I don't think she will appreciate fans like you(if you are?).

P.s Don't like Don't watch it!

@Pmyonly thanks so much for this, I wonder why people just derive satisfaction in putting others down in order to make you biase look great. They have  forgotten it takes two to tango and one person can't carry a whole drama no matter how good he or she  is. If PMY is acting with an actor that's not so good in acting , her professionalism won't have shine this bright......

Life is too short to watch a drama you don't like or an actor you don't care for ,no matter who is acting with them.

If acting is easy ,then all of us would have been an actor......

P.s I enjoy reading all your comments

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, Peppyz said:

@Pmyonly thanks so much for this, I wonder why people just derive satisfaction in putting others down in order to make you biase look great. They have  forgotten it takes two to tango and one person can't carry a whole drama no matter how good he or she  is. If PMY is acting with an actor that's not so good in acting , her professionalism won't have shine this bright......

Life is too short to watch a drama you don't like or an actor you don't care for ,no matter who is acting with them.

If acting is easy ,then all of us would have been an actor......

P.s I enjoy reading all your comments

Mention not dear,I am tired of all this nonsense talks (Its much better on Twitter as I only follow pmy fans and other actors fans who appreciate and love their biases .They know their limits and don't act like fanatic). Exactly life is too short to focus on these things that are unrealistic I mean seriously if you enjoy it watch if not then leave it lol,it's like their life is based on these stuffs only.Imagine putting so much stress on your brain just to discuss about what you DON'T LIKE :sweatingbullets:.

For me to produce anything be it drama  movie each and every character plays a very important role and when they work together they let you shine that's what a true artist should do.And yes if one is not so good actor then it kinda hinders the other performance too but then also artists give them a room to develop.They put so much of hard work to give us fans a good drama/movie please appreciate that and also don't be a blind fan CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM is always welcomed but as I said earlier choose your words wisely as it may hurt people

P.s Thank u:D

Spoiler

I wasn't going to mention but I will let it go lol, many of shippers wondered why some pmy solid fans don't like ppc shipping (I am not fan of psj but I respect him as an actor/person,have watched and loved his dramas too)cause  this "who is more popular among psj and pmy is one of the reasons, respect and love both of them.Then again I am not generalizing as few of them are nice.I hope those who are shipping pmy-kjw will remain the same as they are right now:D

• Like 4

Park Min Young And Kim Jae Wook Share Their Favorite Scenes From “Her Private Life”

Ahead of the finale, Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook chose their favorite scenes from tvN’s “Her Private Life.”

To relieve the sadness of viewers who are already sad that there are only two episodes left of seeing their favorite drama couple Sung Duk Mi (Park Min Young) and Ryan Gold (Kim Jae Wook), the two lead actors revealed their favorite scenes.

First off, Park Min Young chose the scene in episode four where Sung Duk Mi and Ryan Gold had to take photos while pretending to be a couple. The part where they had to pose very closely to each other increased the tension and made hearts flutter.

Concerning that scene, she said, “I remember the photo time when I pretended to be a couple with Ryan when [Duk Mi] was in danger of being revealed as a fangirl. I think it was an opportunity for Duk Mi and Ryan, who had been arguing and quarreling before, to feel some excitement for each other. The fun was multiplied thanks to the reaction of Lee Sun Joo (Park Jin Joo).”

kim-jae-wook-park-min-young9.jpg

The actress also said one of her favorite moments was in episode 14 during the “silhouette model” scene. Ryan was unable to draw because of his trauma, so in order to help him, she became his model. Duk Mi asked Ryan to slowly follow her silhouette so he could draw again. Through this, Ryan gradually started to overcome his trauma.

Park Min Young explained, “The fact that Ryan couldn’t draw was heartbreaking, and the process of helping him slowly open his mind and overcome the trauma was very warm.”

kim-jae-wook-park-min-young-23.jpg

On the other hand, Kim Jae Wook chose a scene from episode five as one of his favorite moments. Ryan and Duk Mi had to spend the night at photographer No Suk’s home, and they conversed about late artist Yoon Tae Hwa’s photo. While talking, Kim Jae Wook became immersed in Duk Mi’s thoughts and gazed at her with warmth and affection. This scene was also a turning point in their relationship.

Kim Jae Wook said, “I thought it was beautiful that the two people who love art were in the process of communicating with each other and naturally feeling the emotions between a man and woman.”

Spoiler

kim-jae-wook-park-min-young-33.jpg

Lastly, the actor mentioned the tearful hug scene in episode 11. After a nightmare, Ryan went to see Duk Mi, and Duk Mi hugged him tightly after seeing his tears. The way Ryan silently cried in her embrace weighed heavily in the viewers’ hearts.

Kim Jae Wook shared, “It was a real and ideal way to express how much of a blessing and comfort it is to have a lover who understands and makes an effort to give love.”

kim-jae-wook-park-min-young-43.jpg

• Like 15

I saw some ppl has issues with the childhood storyline , to be honest me too.. but watching ep 15 I applaud the writer defo HPL has it's own charm

. With the amazing characters it made the story refreshing and the execution is perfect..

• Like 6

1 hour ago, annie1234 said:

I just rewatching HPL from start again from special episode and just realized this one

What are these two doing? Are they planning to go drinking together? :lol:

WOW just WOW. I didn't notice this before, perhaps I overlooked this scene. I still remember haters said Pmy looks awkward with him when Kjw tried to fix her winter coat from the bts of this same place. But this scene proves that they were okay with each other.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, TripleNa said:

WOW just WOW. I didn't notice this before, perhaps I overlooked this scene. I still remember haters said Pmy looks awkward with him when Kjw tried to fix her winter coat from the bts of this same place. But this scene proves that they were okay with each other.

I think this was kjw first shoot if i'm not mistaken. Probably at first pmy seemed a bit awkward with how kjw took care of her but later she's getting used to it :D

• Like 6

4 hours ago, dinhie said:

I think this was kjw first shoot if i'm not mistaken. Probably at first pmy seemed a bit awkward with how kjw took care of her but later she's getting used to it :D

Yes that scene was his first day of shooting. I also noticed PMY seemed a bit “surprised” when he fixed her coat. Maybe because of the camera around? :tounge_xd: But when they shot the fake photoshoot scene, he even helped her to wear her coat and she looks comfortable with his action already. She realized that he is an OPPA. :lol:

• Like 12
  • LOL 2