[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

16 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

As you can see in my profile photo, I am SHK fan and sorry you are wrong about Song Song Couple publicly dating and sending food trucks before. It was not the situation. 

SHK sent coffee truck to SJK movie set Battleship Island in 2016 BEFORE THEY ADMITTED THEIR RELATIONSHIP.  They were rumored and it was so brave of her to send coffee truck to SJK despite loud rumors of them dating. They simply denied and passed it off as close friends sending support. 

SongSong did not also publicly date. They hid their relationship until wedding announcement in July 5, 2017 which shocked and saddened a lot of fans shipping them with other actors/actresses. Of course SSC shippers were overjoyed that their delulus were true. 

Now everyone knows they are married but, SJK did not send foodtruck to Encounter set and SHK also did not send food truck to Arthdal Chronicle's set. :D

So, if the other girl will send food truck to KJW, it depends. We never can tell if dating or just friends. I hope only friends. :lol:

I know they are only friends, but what IF LSG likes PMY she is very lovable.. He sent food truck. :joy:

Oh no sorry for the mistake. I thought she sent it after they announced their relationship publicly. :pensive: 

As for Lee Seung Gi... well, I know he sent a food truck to IU before. And he is someone that easily get close with his co-stars. Because I am quite bias about Lee Seung Gi (and kind of hardcore shipper of him with another actress :rolleyes:) I think he became close with PMY because well, both of them seems easy going and their age gap are only 1 year apart. So, I’m very optimistic about them being only friend. :tounge_xd: PMY is only for uri Saja~ #hardcoreshipper :yum:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Doramy said:

Anyone tell me, did Lee El supported anything for KJW?

If not, that's problem. Maybe have something between our OTP.

Hahaaha. That's a joke. I just think Lee El and KJW are best friends, she even sent coffee truck for him when filmed "temperature of love".

:kiss_wink:

They sure know each other since their model days. (I have seen sexy photoshoot of them :wub: ) I was so angry when some people portray Lee El as someone who is so obsessed to have KJW. They are not her fans or followers so how can they act they are so certain about it and badmouth like that. 

I'm sorry for talking unrelated staff.

• Like 4

In Korea, they always say close friends even if in reality they are dating. But I do not think Lee El is the type to shy away sending foodtruck to KJW because she already sent one to him in his previous drama before despite rumors. Maybe she will send soon or maybe she is too busy to think about sending or maybe they are no longer close now. :P

Other people say she is after KJW because she was the one who posted pic of him sleeping and KNetz got angry with her before, they understood the post as sign of "claiming" him as having something special with her.  http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/05/actress-lee-el-accidentally-posts.html?m=1

As for international fans, you cannot blame fans for what they said about her because big blogs such as this has wrote the previous dating rumor this way and read the comments  http://koalasplayground.com/2018/05/20/lee-el-and-kim-jae-wook-dating-rumor-spreads-after-she-posts-sleeping-picture-of-him-on-sns/

• Like 5

Lee El is still following KJW's IG so I think both of them are still friends or maybe not as close as they used to be. Perhaps they don't send foodtruck to avoid rumors. I just found out that Lee El is one year older (37) than KJW. I always thought she's in early 30's. Wow

• Like 2

KJW and Lee El look good together. Just like PMY and PSJ. But I agree with Koala Playground. "Some" (or what we know as Friends With Benefits) is common among celebrities in Korea. Besides I do not think KJW and PMY will be extra sweet to each other off cam and making ad lib kisses off script if they have significant others. 

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Eeveeta said:

KJW and Lee El look good together. Just like PMY and PSJ. But I agree with Koala Playground. "Some" (or what we know as Friends With Benefits) is common among celebrities in Korea. Besides I do not think KJW and PMY will be extra sweet to each other off cam and making ad lib kisses off script if they have significant others. 

Agree with the bolded part

PMY and KJW have been very affectionate with each other off cam which someone who has a gf/bf would not do 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Ok I know I've said it a million times before but can these two just date already!! I just finished watching ep 13 and the chemistry just continues to be off the charts. They are so comfortable with eachother and stare at eachother with these sparkly loveheart eyes that I can no longer separate fact from fiction haha

• Like 6

Right now, I'm more excited to watch the BTS of this scene than the subbed version of episode 14. Literally ROFL

And I now take this for granted because I don't need to convince my heart anymore.... PMY and KJW have amazing on-screen chemistry. Guess this is what they call a match made in heaven. What will we do next week when HPL ends, and there's no more Ryan Gold x Sung Deok Mi in our lives...

• Like 10

I really loved the whole moment of ryan drawing deokmi and the way they said "I love you" to each it was heartwarming and emotional:tears: Pmy is looking soo beautiful here!

D7QcG3_U0AA6WQb.jpg

D7QcdE4VsAIUTJB.jpg

tears falling down !!!!! they are so in love with each other :wub:

D7QcoE-UIAIP8Ak.jpg

D7QcoE3U0AEEx9H.jpg

Kiss was gentle yet raw and passionate :heart:.Their chemistry is just explosive :P

• Like 11
  • Love 6

Both KJW and PMY looks super good in the last scene. I love PMY outfit in that scene. Not too raunchy but still looks sexy. :heart: and that paintbrush bun. :love: even better when KJW took it off ‘hotly’ :joy: (is that even a word?) 

Now waiting for BTS video. I am expecting the video on Saturday

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

I can't handle their sweetness.:love:

Credit to: forursmiles

Ryan: What is air? I don't care. :joy:

Like I said in HPL thread, how could he fall asleep on that position? :joy: I’d probably be passed out instead of sleeping because the lack of air. Ryan be like “Air? What is that?” :joy:

They must be really comfortable with each other to pull off that position :yum:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, annie1234 said:

Like I said in HPL thread, how could he fall asleep on that position? :joy: I’d probably be passed out instead of sleeping because the lack of air. Ryan be like “Air? What is that?” :joy:

They must be really comfortable with each other to pull off that position :yum:

Not to mention she's resting her right elbow on his head, ouch:sweat_smile:

• Like 3

Let me repost this gif :lol:Adorable!

jo7poIT.gif

The best thing about Hpl is that they don't drag issues for long.I really like this kind of mature relationship that is shown between deokmi and ryan.They help each other to overcome their problem without getting too clingy and give space when needed, that's how real life relationships are.

i don't know I really love this part :D:wub:pmy looks so small hahaahha:lol:

D7TsER4UcAE0Nkd?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 18
  • Love 3