[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

Why are their kisses behind the scenes waaayyy HOTTER than what actually aired?

It's probably why they couldn't show the BTS for their makeout session in the workshop. :love:

• Like 13
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

20 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

Why are their kisses behind the scenes waaayyy HOTTER than what actually aired?

It's probably why they couldn't show the BTS for their makeout session in the workshop. :love:

Whoaah the BTS angle is always better :tounge_xd: you know the kissing game is on when KJW’s hands are in PMY’s waist. His kisses were more calm when he put his hands on her neck. But when the hands go to her waist, it’s more :rolleyes::rolleyes: I can’t imagine the bts of woodshop kiss.

OMO him giving her milk to wash her mouth from coffee so he can kiss her was an ad-lib. It’s quite easy now to distinguish script and ad-lib from these two :lol:

And KJW, I can’t believe someone like him who laughed a lot during bts could play serial killer like Mo Tae Goo. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 4

Their stylists and make up crews must be having the easiest job here. They don’t have to take care of them everytime the scene ended because KJW and PMY will take care of each other by themselves :tounge_xd: 

PMY wiping her lipstick stain on KJW’s lips.. it’s rare to see something like that in drama. And one thing I love to see in their kissing scene is their bodies just so close to each other while kissing. You can see some of the dramas when the leads doing kissing scene but their bodies just far away from each other. This feels more real :wub: 

• Like 8
  • Love 4

The kiss at the last Ep 14 is hotter at BTS. Maybe we will enjoy that full kiss or "something" at the next week like the kiss at ep 9 & 10. I saw a long kiss at BTS, so we just hope. hahaha. They alway care each other after filming scenses even kiss scenses. So sweet!

• Like 11
  • Love 2

I love how comfortable they are,having this kind of compatibility makes drama filming easy :Dspecially when shooting schedule is hectic.I am really gonna miss labit couple and pmy-kjw offscreen adorable moments.Hope they will continue to be in touch with each other:D

Really wish to see them in another project together cause their chemistry shouldn't be wasted lol:D.last night I started watching *one spring night* (its really good,I tend to pick new drama to deal with withdrawal symptom hehe and waiting for busted season 2:P) at that moment I thought it would be so nice to see pmy with kjw being directed by ahn pan seok(his dramas are really good my fav-heard it through grapevine and I do want pmy to work with him).

Fighting Hpl team!

• Like 14

Hey y'all! How's everyone doing after that newly-released BTS? Anyone in here need an oxygen tank yet? :lol: I'm thrilled to be here so I can squee with you over these two gorgeous and electrifying individuals -- Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young, the hottest kdrama couple to date! :wub:

Umm, this GIF needs a re-post so..

3VO32Za.gif

@taedysol I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your GIF. Kamsahamnida! :)

Look at the way KJW is caressing PMY's back (mesmerizing, isn't it?) while girlfriend here is on her tippy toes leaning towards her hunk of a man as close as she can, and they're smooching like there's no tomorrow! Ack! Is it getting hot in here or what?! :sweatingbullets: 

Thank you PDnim for these heart palpitating BTS goodies! Do keep 'em coming till the very end! :w00t: Jebal! 

• Like 17
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Primary school kids out on a school excursion to the art gallery (they clearly are on the same wavelength when it comes to humour). Gun Woo needs to be here to battle the cute :D

giphy.gif

He gives her gentle pats on the back...

She playfully rolls her eyes at him (did he say something to tease her again kekeke)... 

And they just break into laughter all the time while rehearsing lines

(while she's playing hairstylist by adjusting his fringe and while he's just comfortably lying down on her lap)...

giphy.gif

How to steal a kiss (or almost steal a kiss...there are fans doing a frame-by-frame CSI analysis lol) the textbook example:

giphy.gif

Rant:  TVN, why didn't you include the scene of the OTP waking up and seeing their three colleagues gawk at them "privatising" the art gallery. I laughed out loud watching the scene every single time. The second hand embarassment was real :D

• Like 16
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

I usually only watch bts's for dramas I really love but I don't think I've ever seen someone wipe their co-star's lips after a kiss scene. I've seen a few where they wipe away their tears, but that's usually only if they get on quite well. Usually after a kiss or crying scene, the actors just go off on their own to compose themselves or get their staff to clean up their face. KJW and PMY are on a whole different level of comfort than what I've seen before. I mean really, touching someone else's face is a fairly intimate gesture imo, but maybe actors are used to it since they're constantly getting their make up touched up and whatnot.

Speaking of second hand embarrassment, that is something I have yet to experience watching our lovely couple together. I have watched A LOT of K-dramas and I've seen my fair share of cringe romance scenes and heard a bunch of cheesy lines, and sometimes the second hand embarrassment is so bad I have to pause the video and just stop watching. But not for LaBit couple, I can't get enough of their sweet cute happy scenes, they're just so natural. <3

I think what makes them really great is that they're not withholding with their affection. They are constantly holding each other's hands, hugging one another, giving small pecks, and just overall being really affectionate towards one another. They are acting how a couple who are falling in love with each other should be acting, they can't get enough of each other. So many k-dramas make way too big a deal about small simple loving gestures, like a back-hug, a forehead kiss, or even just holding hands, that are realistically just a normal part of a healthy loving relationship. There's certainly nothing wrong with making a big deal about the small things in life, but come on, I'm so over it, especially when the people involved are mature adults.

Also, the way they're kissing in that BTS gif looks a lot like woodshop style~ :tounge_xd:

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

I'm just posting here in case other non-Jaemin shippers are feeling threatened over KJW and PMY's chemistry. I know you guys are looking at this thread, lmao. 

I'm not usually a fan of shipping (I've never shipped PMY with anyone before, even with her previous dramas, not Healer, and not WWWSK), but these 2, in this drama, are giving me serious STS. 

• Like 18
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

59 minutes ago, rabbiteen said:

I usually only watch bts's for dramas I really love but I don't think I've ever seen someone wipe their co-star's lips after a kiss scene. I've seen a few where they wipe away their tears, but that's usually only if they get on quite well. Usually after a kiss or crying scene, the actors just go off on their own to compose themselves or get their staff to clean up their face. KJW and PMY are on a whole different level of comfort than what I've seen before. I mean really, touching someone else's face is a fairly intimate gesture imo, but maybe actors are used to it since they're constantly getting their make up touched up and whatnot.

Speaking of second hand embarrassment, that is something I have yet to experience watching our lovely couple together. I have watched A LOT of K-dramas and I've seen my fair share of cringe romance scenes and heard a bunch of cheesy lines, and sometimes the second hand embarrassment is so bad I have to pause the video and just stop watching. But not for LaBit couple, I can't get enough of their sweet cute happy scenes, they're just so natural. <3

I think what makes them really great is that they're not withholding with their affection. They are constantly holding each other's hands, hugging one another, giving small pecks, and just overall being really affectionate towards one another. They are acting how a couple who are falling in love with each other should be acting, they can't get enough of each other. So many k-dramas make way too big a deal about small simple loving gestures, like a back-hug, a forehead kiss, or even just holding hands, that are realistically just a normal part of a healthy loving relationship. There's certainly nothing wrong with making a big deal about the small things in life, but come on, I'm so over it, especially when the people involved are mature adults.

Also, the way they're kissing in that BTS gif looks a lot like woodshop style~ :tounge_xd:

I just saw some comments on twitter that they hate this drama because too many skinships and kisses. I was like... it is a ROMCOM and the story is about them FALLING IN LOVE and become a new COUPLE! What you expect from a romcom if not skinship and kissy kissy moment? :crazy: They are dating and that’s normal to have skinship and little pecks here and there. Tsk.. 

I saw a making for Song Ji Hyo and Jo In Sung movie, forgot the name but the genre is definitely 19+, and he wiped Song Ji Hyo’s lips after kissing scene. And because of the movie theme which is 19+, so the kiss scene was super spectacular so it got a little bit messy. I can’t imagine this kind of drama, I know it’s TvN but the audience rating is still 15+, how deep and passionate you two kissing so her lipstick stained all over his mouth? :ph34r:

KJW and PMY in a drama together make everything better.

Audience : Heart fluttered

Pd-nim : Just give a broad script and they can do the rests with their ad-lib

Makeup crews : Put makeup once before shooting and they can touch up each other makeup. No problem :tounge_xd:

• Like 4
  • LOL 16

The name of the art piece is Ryan Gold (Heo Yoon Jae) x Sung Deok Mi.

Made in 2019.

Do you want it? :wub:

#fanart What better way to express a fan's love for an OTP who are from the art industry!

• Like 7
  • Love 5

@annie1234 whoever hate this drama or complaint that this drama is no good, they are actually jealous of our couple's best chemistry when they are together.. If they said they don't like too many skinship in this drama, they must be not normal people who like to watch rom com drama.. otherwise they probably those who like to watch horror/ thriller / mystery genre drama :lol:

Just forgive them... or maybe if you guys saw someone complaint about too many kissing or skinships in this drama, let's reply to their comments and tell them to watch horror / thriller drama.. don't watch this drama and talk bad about this rom com drama..we who love rom com love this drama except those who still cannot move on with PMY and that other person (i don't want to mention his name here) chemistry not as good as PMY and KJW :phew:

• Like 14