[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

On 5/25/2019 at 8:52 AM, annie1234 said:

Whoaah the BTS angle is always better :tounge_xd: you know the kissing game is on when KJW’s hands are in PMY’s waist. His kisses were more calm when he put his hands on her neck. But when the hands go to her waist, it’s more :rolleyes::rolleyes: I can’t imagine the bts of woodshop kiss.

OMO him giving her milk to wash her mouth from coffee so he can kiss her was an ad-lib. It’s quite easy now to distinguish script and ad-lib from these two :lol:

And KJW, I can’t believe someone like him who laughed a lot during bts could play serial killer like Mo Tae Goo. 

HPL BTS are always teasing us and are way much better than the actual ones. 

I could still remember the back ally behind their office for the photoshoot, when KJW's hands were on PMY's neck, his fingers were fidgeting and that was their very first photoshoot in the drama episode. 

Their ad-lib are non-stoppable on and off screen!! I wonder if all these were both ideas to add spices into their script. :P

PD-Nim ought to show us the workshop kisses!!

Up till now, whenever he starts smiling, MTG will always be on my mind and all the creeps I am having, sometimes I can't even differentiate who is who. But this shows how skilled KJW is. :wub:

• Like 9

@Sky8lue Thanks for posting this!! 

A very nice fanmade of on-screen and BTS of the both of our couple. 

Am I the only one who love how KJW actually wipes off PMY's tears? He was like wiping initially then putting his finger on her jawline to somehow 'save' the teardrop? :wub:

• Like 7

He is surprisingly gentle....despite his badass rocker image from before ....he is a gentleman...like how he offers his tissue to his sunbae....how he taps her during the snack bts regarding the finger gesture....

I get how jinjoo describes him as soft like a pillow...

He lovely...except that he goes on n on in a monotone...But pmy knows how to stop him n get him to the point like a wife....Lol

Here's hoping...

Love love that video... that was my very first k drama and one of my. Fave OSTs.. and now melded to one of my fave OTPs

• Like 11

79LuAd0.jpg

So, this scene where Deok mi jumped like a rabbit to his arm and make a lovey dovey conversation with him, that was an ad-lib too? :heart: that scene was so adorable.

These twooo.. they don’t even need a script. Such a pro! (Or maybe they are used to making a lovey dovey conversations and actions in real life? :ph34r:)

• Like 11
  • Love 1

As the drama is coming to end I will share few of my fav moments of our beautiful labbit couple :wub:.The drama wasn't flawless but both pmy and kjw made up for everything.i can literally watch them being lovey dovey in the all episodes thats essence of romcom dramas for me with no push n pull game and I really hope there won't be any noble idiocy thing in the last episodes as their rel has always been firm and I know they will overcome it otherwise it would be a total waste.The team bonding in behind the scenes were on another level hope all of them continue to be friends in real life too.Kjw is a gentleman and I am really happy that pmy got to work with him even though in future she will work with another talented actors I would love see them in another project cause I know they will rock.Lastly congratulations and good luck to the whole team they did a good job in putting a realistic love story of our couple regardless of rating and all cause in the end it's all about LOVE :wub:

.To all the shippers keep loving them but within the boundaries you know what I mean :P:wub:. Cr-tumblr

tumblr_pr99bzFxXL1tfeozjo5_540.gifv

tumblr_prz8edyI6c1r1my6mo1_540.gifv

tumblr_pr6x1eiq6A1r3hugwo1_540.gifv

Cuteeeee!!!!!!

tumblr_pq6p2nw3qu1w99clso4_r1_540.gifv

tumblr_pq0qvwYS981r5iugro9_540.gifv

:wub::DRest under spoiler

Spoiler

tumblr_pr9gofYtz51tdfsf6o3_500.gifv

tumblr_prmxxzVauV1vkz0npo3_500.gifv

tumblr_prykrjYDdg1r3hdhfo9_r1_540.gifv

tumblr_prptc5DJyp1w17x3uo5_r2_540.gifv

Lol it will be never ending set of gifs cause each and every moment they shared was beautiful:wub:.Fighting hpl!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, Aziraphale said:

Park Min-young and Kim Jae-wook are such a happy couple behind the scenes. No barriers, always laughing and being adorable with each other.

2046093_255287_4336.jpg

Obviously they happy..filming non stop will make all cast tired..that why pmy like to play around happily while filming so that their tiredness will less because they're enjoy while doing their work..

• Like 2

@seoseo dear why do you have to nitpick about everything :rolleyes:there was nothing wrong in her post as she simply said they were happy and adorable in bts which I guess a non fan will agree too.As her fan despite being tired from live filming seeing how relaxed and happy she is make me happy too.Sometimes it can be annoying if you pinpoint everything specially if it's a harmless post (as long it's limited in this forum that too in respectable way everything is fine).Have a great day ahead :)

• Like 12
  • Insightful 1

58 minutes ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

Intermezzo from Busted which PMY starred in

There's another Jaewook Oppa in her life LOL

Was that really Jaewook’s eyes?

Aaahh Ahn Jae Wook :joy: I thought KIM JAE WOOK was in the last season and I didn’t notice it. :lol: 

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

Intermezzo from Busted which PMY starred in

There's another Jaewook Oppa in her life LOL

Ah yes, it's Ahn Jae Wook-sunbaenim in Busted. But now she has two Jae Wook oppas in her life ;)

For those who are interested in watching the clip, PMY is an ace member in Busted (she always picks up the clues quickly): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1PUYt2svhc

My vote for favourite reel vs real moments. Can't decide which one makes my heart flutter more 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

I've recently joined soompi just because of KPL. The last time I was so impressed with an actor was with Mark Chao (TMOB). I'm quite old to be fangirl or that stuff but yes KJW is admirable as a man and an actor. Mark Chao knocks me down by his superb acting, and KJW does more than that because beside his acting skills, he's lucky to have a flawless masculine beauty. 

It's kind of funny when I discovered another topic on PPC where a dozen of girls continue to cherish their dream on those two P and P.  Personally I like PSJ a lot, he's a good actor and nice, cute and warm guy. I just feel sorry for him and PMY when they become a kind of romantic martyrs for extreme fangirls. They can idealise their favourite movie's characters, but to a point as making creepy and sometimes rude rumours on the actors and actresses, well, it's really childlike and toxic. If I were PMY, I would feel very offended when those fangirls keep ignoring my denial on the dating rumours (especially accompanied by tears and firm words). It's like "Well just ignore PMY because she's a liar. We are going to dig more into her life to find "prooves"."

PSJ may be cool for young girls who fancy idol boys but KJW's charm would win the heart of any women in general. He's simply irresistible and no surprise if PMY was completetly seduced. She is a woman before an actress :p. If her heart survives after this KJW's tsunami of seduction, well, she can become a new Jeanne d'Arc (or otherwise KJW's personality would not be her favourite style in real life.) 

Edited by lighthearted
  • Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1