[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

1 hour ago, AquariusMY said:

By the way, some observations and questions from me:

1. Is KJW left handed? I cannot remember which scene but I thought he was doing something using his right hand instead. Thought it was not consistent with his usual left hand activities.

2. What does it mean by live filming? Does it mean the drama is aired while filming, instead of a completed filming before airing? So when did the filming end for this drama?

3. Did you all notice his hair looked permed in the wrap up party?

4. How come he changed into a black jacket inside the restaurant? He was not wearing the long checked robe.

5. He cannot not be smitten and attracted to the beautiful PMY, right? I really hope that they are both not going to let go of this opportunity to advance their relationship after the drama. Fate and destiny dont come by often. They are both of matured age to find their life partners.

I have so much more to say. At the end, I wish they can just be together for real please.

1. KJW can use both his hands but his strong hand is the left one. I don’t know the term, Am.. something. Someone else better explaining this than me. :sweatingbullets: He writes using his right hand but use chopstick/spoon, or doing most of his activities with the left hand.

2. Yes. They were filming at the same time as the drama airing. The last filming was the day of the final episode airing date. They finished it on evening and the drama aired on 9.30 pm.

3. Hahaha yes. Still looks cool

4.:joy: I don’t know how to response to this

5. That’s my wish too. If I have Aladdin’s Genie to grant me 3 wishes, I am sure one of my wish will be them be together irl :joy:

• Like 7
  • Love 5

@annie1234 @AquariusMY Ambidextrous

I'm guessing it was a personal choice to change into the black jacket. He's been photographed wearing it before, so it's obviously an item of clothing he likes. I personally was not a fan of that robe he was wearing, it looked more like something you would wear lounging around your house LOL. It really didn't seem like his usual style either, makes me wonder if he was sponsored to wear it or something.  

And I feel like he is very smitten with her. Whether anything will come of it, I suppose only time will tell~

• Like 6

I suspect he was sponsored since he changed inside....but he has had some strange outfits....going back to some press conference for antique...not sure if he has quirky taste or styled that way...

he seems to wear more relaxed things in his IG....t shirts jeans etc

• Like 4

5 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

By the way, some observations and questions from me:

1. Is KJW left handed? I cannot remember which scene but I thought he was doing something using his right hand instead. Thought it was not consistent with his usual left hand activities.

Kim Jae-wook is ambidextrous. His primary hand is his left hand, so you will see him wearing his watch on his right wrist. He also uses chopsticks and holds things with his left hand. However, he can also use his right hand to do things like writing.

In the drama, Ryan is primarily left-handed, like Kim Jae-wook. So Ryan mostly uses his left hand for art. However, because of his trauma, he is unable to use his left hand. In ep 12, Deok-mi thus uses his right hand to help trace her hand.

The BTS is adorable, the bed scene is too cozy for words! :wub: Wish they'd included the BTS for the final kiss. Ryan in comfortable black and white, and in sneakers, is absolute love. I really like Kim Jae-wook's more laidback style of dressing.

• Like 9

ah, the final bts video is out :tears: will this be the last time i'll gif anything related to them? (hopefully not!)

i am going to miss seeing their playfulness. 

CqvZUd2.gif9WmQCJn.gifCVrZHFr.gif

(to view the gifs much bigger in size, you can just click on them :))

more gifs under spoiler:

Spoiler

wzm4jja.gifXOqRj32.gif

0A9011P.gifyp7vxdT.gif

(i'm such a weak baby but seeing kjw tear up during the proposal scene actually made me tear up :tears:)

eY5tgKr.gifja0f0Kq.gif

• Like 12
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 1

I really miss them. when WWWSK wrap-up, i remembered, PMY updated IG with caption "triple Park". But now we can see they even did nothing in IG. Because they are too tired, and we can not see any picture of both two at wrap-up party. Now where are they? :sweatingbullets:

But i am very glad there is no rumor about them. PMY is very careful with rumor. I think this is a chance for them. Hope to see them in future.

Really really miss them, how can I find any lovey-dovey moment like them? :unsure:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Doramy said:

I really miss them. when WWWSK wrap-up, i remembered, PMY updated IG with caption "triple Park". But now we can see they even did nothing in IG. Because they are too tired, and we can not see any picture of both two at wrap-up party. Now where are they? :sweatingbullets:

But i am very glad there is no rumor about them. PMY is very careful with rumor. I think this is a chance for them. Hope to see them in future.

Really really miss them, how can I find any lovey-dovey moment like them? :unsure:

It looks like PMY might be filming a commercial today? Maybe that's why she hasn't posted any "goodbye/thank you" message about Her Private Life yet. As for KJW, I wonder if he has recovered after the wrap party (he looked super tired and was seen coughing so might have been unwell). Look forward to seeing them make a final post about their characters when they are ready! I wonder if TVN will be nice enough to release more BTS photos or videos (sometimes they do so even after a drama ends).

Update: Ryan Gold is back online

• Like 10

She updated her ig with caption “Kiss me please” 

As if she didn’t get enough kisses from Saja  :joy:

Will there be any round interviews for PMY and KJW post-HPL? I hope they will get interviews.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

I got a feeling some of its post got reported from other shippers hence IG took it down

Poor that little thing :(

Yep. One of her videos was missing/taken down by IG because it was reported. Thats why she makes the account private now. Anyway, it's also good to stay private. We all can stay delusional and fangirling without causing trouble to the actors and other fans who are not the shippers.

• Like 5

Spoiler

honestly? I mean isn't a common thing to have shippers for every drama? I mean as long as we are staying within the thread and not attacking anyone there shouldn't be any problem. And that's an IG for the LaBit couple right? what's the fuzz all about ... what's their problem? hahahaha

• Like 3

Not sure which post was affected... they are also pretty mild there as well so don't know what was the issue.

But some were concerned that they didn't see couple pics at the wrap up...but you never do ...at any wrap up party...

None of my fav otps with crazy chemi had couple pics, it's some k drama thing to avoid rumours...

Only realised cos my past faves had major ships n hence shipping wars

• Like 3

It's common for actors to have interview after drama project. So we just wait patiently :lol:

Too bad they didnt promote HPL more like magz pictorical shoot or radio interview (i saw other couple from ongoing drama did radio show together) but who knows? May be Labit couple will surprise us *fingercrossed* 

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, dinhie said:

It's common for actors to have interview after drama project. So we just wait patiently :lol:

Too bad they didnt promote HPL more like magz pictorical shoot or radio interview (i saw other couple from ongoing drama did radio show together) but who knows? May be Labit couple will surprise us *fingercrossed* 

Yes.. some drama will have a magazine photoshoot for the leads before the drama airing and some will have like live interview or kakaotalk interview before the drama. Maybe that's the production studio's effort to promote the drama.

I can't imagine if Labit guest starring together in Variety show. Maybe like Running Man or Knowing Brother :love:

• Like 6

The caption under her latest  IG video, translated by google: "Please give me a kiss. Please. # Deathly Shiva Dog Pucci # Leon, where are you?".

Well everybody, what would you say??? :rolleyes:
 Leon is her dog but also means Lion :D.  Hello, PMY,  we know that KJW is an excellent kisser but seriously, 14 kissing scenes are not enough for you ???? :sweatingbullets:.  But you know what,  in fact I totally agree with you :tounge_xd::heart:

• Like 6
  • LOL 12