[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

29 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:

@annie1234 whoever hate this drama or complaint that this drama is no good, they are actually jealous of our couple's best chemistry when they are together.. If they said they don't like too many skinship in this drama, they must be not normal people who like to watch rom com drama.. otherwise they probably those who like to watch horror/ thriller / mystery genre drama :lol:

Just forgive them... or maybe if you guys saw someone complaint about too many kissing or skinships in this drama, let's reply to their comments and tell them to watch horror / thriller drama.. don't watch this drama and talk bad about this rom com drama..we who love rom com love this drama except those who still cannot move on with PMY and that other person (i don't want to mention his name here) chemistry not as good as PMY and KJW :phew:

TRUE! They are watching romcom but don't want skinships and kisses? :crazy: Like.. what are you expecting in a romcom? tsk..

This is me when reading those comments..

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 19

38 minutes ago, TheRoadtoPMY said:

You re-watch the drama and relive how they went from hating each other's guts to being soulmates :lol:

Hehe yes I’m planning to do that. Actually I’ve watched ep1-13 thrice and ep14 twice. Will watch again maybe tomorrow :lol:

and I have been watching those mini clips uploaded by TVN as well. Had just rewatched the doorbell scene. It’s still so funny even after so many times!!! :joy:

• Like 4

8 hours ago, annie1234 said:

That is my daily routine :phew:.

How at the beginning he didn't want to even shake her hand when she introduced herself, now, he can't let go of her hand :wub:

And how he was looking at her like this at the beginning

to this..

This really.. KJW's eyes when he acts.. I agree with PMY that he acts with his eyes..thanks for gifs

• Like 7
  • Love 1

It's crazy but have been replaying the bts...but it's really funny how they bounce ideas off each other and create such a lovely work atmosphere. 

And that laugh....

I really hope they get paired together in another drama... both are notoriously private so when they disappear off the screen ... they realty go offgrid...

• Like 9

2 hours ago, dinhie said:
OMG no matter how much I replay their press con vid but never found this gem! :wub:

How can I survive thisss??? :heart::heart::heart:

38 minutes ago, Eeveeta said:

Holding hands while reading the script :wub:

Don’t mind us and the crews. You two can hold each other hands as long as you want. :tounge_xd:

It’s final week. I am not prepared! I want the episodes to be extended until 1000 episodes! 

Awww the picture with the Director. I can’t see anyone else except these two. Sorry pd-nim and EunGi:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Love 1