[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

@Moca_hanzel23

yep pmy is my bias...followed her since 7dq and went backwards to watch healer and really loved her in it....didn’t watch anything else older...

so yes the hotpot menu pinged immediately....lol

Her chemi is so good that I ship her with all her leads that I have watched...ie this is my 4th ship for her...lol

But kjw is crack! Very addictive and I’m psyching myself up to watch his horror/ murder genre....I usually avoid those...sigh...

• Like 4

OMG that's a good "hypothesis". He might be aiming for her cheek but she turned her head so he kissed her lips :lol: 

He updated his ig but I think that's a late post because his outfit is the same with the outfit he wore when he took picture with his bust statue. 

Well, anyone here thinking of having a private chatroom to delulu together?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Hi! Delurking because I've fallen hook, line and sinker for these two. Told myself 2016 would be the last year I would be shipping real people yet here I am. I was previously part of a shippers thread that burned itself to the ground because of how hostile and toxic the members are. It got too bad the mods had to intervene and permanently seize the thread. :sweatingbullets:Anyway, I'm glad to meet you all! Your posts about the two are an absolute delight to read! Hoping I could get to join your private chat should you decide to make one. I'm a hopeless case for this couple

Edited by Hikikomori13
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

I wish these two will get together already......I will be the most successful of fangirls  if they do but will definitely respect their decisions if they don't. 

But I am kinda of scared that they might actually care enough for each other but decide not to pursue the relationship due to different reasons on both sides , which would be very sad.....I believe life should be lived and enjoyed ....and it's so rare to find someone that makes you laugh this much( cos these two sure enjoys laughing so much its contagious) but what would be would be right?

I just pray that if they are meant to be ,they don't miss out on each other and regret it later (life is full if regrets already, no need to add more)........ I love the way they love themselves, it makes love so beautiful.

I will still be lurking here,thanks to everyone.. It has been a joyous ride, first time joining a ship and I am glad I joined a very mature ship.......off to the sunset we sail.....hahahahah

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

So how do we do this though? We need a platform.. 

Technically yes we should be able to be delulu but I can sense that all of us are trying to be careful just incase we have guest in here.. 

Hi everyone who's delurking hehehehe..

• Like 3

Just now, Moca_hanzel23 said:

So how do we do this though? We need a platform.. 

Technically yes we should be able to be delulu but I can sense that all of us are trying to be careful just incase we have guest in here.. 

Hi everyone who's delurking hehehehe..

Does soompi have a private chat feature? My disaster of a previous shippers thread had one... 

Yeah posting here is still a priority..

just for research purposes hahahaha.. u know things that we couldn't share here.. 

But we still do this.. the healthy conversation where we share the love for the couple.. 

Speaking off.. why can't I rewatch HPL I think I will cry if I do.

• Like 4

I'm mostly a silent lurker but I'd love to be a part of the private chat so we can be delusional together haha. Me (and probably many other shippers who are silent lurkers) would feel more at ease if we had a private space :)

• Like 6

Well, I had one group chat with my other couple fellow shippers in KakaoTalk.

Or soompi here can provide private group chat as well. But I don’t really know how to make it because I just followed others when they opened group chat here in soompi and Kakao.

it definitely more free there than here to be delulu because well, as you know, all eyes are watching and we don’t want this lovely thread to get warning from mods :grimace:

• Like 4