[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

1 hour ago, mmac80 said:

May they always be at ease with each other, and never awkward even in public events. :love:

Z0vGwjY.png

This picture will be the death of me! She looks super pretty here :love: and don't try to start at him! Geez it's illegal to be that good looking KJW ssi~

• Like 8
  • Love 4

16 minutes ago, Aziraphale said:

Ryan and Deok-mi are the sweetest, strongest couple in k-dramaland. They love and trust each other, and always have each other's back. And the way they smile at each other ~ so beautiful.

Agree the maturity of this couple actually makes me think of my life decisions... I commend the writer and the screen writer for having a strong idea  how they wanted their characters would be..

• Like 9

11 hours ago, TripleNa said:

WOW just WOW. I didn't notice this before, perhaps I overlooked this scene. I still remember haters said Pmy looks awkward with him when Kjw tried to fix her winter coat from the bts of this same place. But this scene proves that they were okay with each other.

In Which video did pmy look awkward with kjw? Could you share the link pls? I thought they always look super comfortable with each other 

I loved this particular moment 

tumblr_ps9r1kvHVW1scm50s_1280.jpg

"Come to think about it for the time when I couldn't draw perhaps it was meant for me to find something that was more precious.To me it was YOU that I found :wub:

tumblr_ps9r1rjGYG1scm50s_1280.jpg

Thanku writernim for portraying this couple as the most mature and healthiest couple in this kdrama land :wub:

I am gonna miss them a lot :tears:

tumblr_ps9uvfsGBn1vwvm6go3_1280.jpg

CR tumblr

• Like 10
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, starrysky18 said:

In Which video did pmy look awkward with kjw? Could you share the link pls? I thought they always look super comfortable with each other 

I couldn't find the video but @annie1234 has explained this : "Yes that scene was his first day of shooting. I also noticed PMY seemed a bit “surprised” when he fixed her coat. Maybe because of the camera around?  But when they shot the fake photoshoot scene, he even helped her to wear her coat and she looks comfortable with his action already. She realized that he is an OPPA."

It's just that the haters made a fuss about this when the drama hasn't not started airing. They just wanted to downgrade KJW. :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, TripleNa said:

I couldn't find the video but @annie1234 has explained this : "Yes that scene was his first day of shooting. I also noticed PMY seemed a bit “surprised” when he fixed her coat. Maybe because of the camera around?  But when they shot the fake photoshoot scene, he even helped her to wear her coat and she looks comfortable with his action already. She realized that he is an OPPA."

It's just that the haters made a fuss about this when the drama hasn't not started airing. They just wanted to downgrade KJW. :rolleyes:

It was on special episode @starrysky18 you can search it on never tv under Her Private Life section

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Drop by to express my appreciation towards our lovely OTP through my first ever open letter.

Dear, KJW-PMY..

What you guys have been doing is so risky.

The best possibility, you could've fallen in love with each other, and yet the worst one, of course, there could've been some messy rumours arose from the undeniably impeccable chemistry you got going on the entire time.

And yet here were are, nearing the end of the road, still can't stop admiring the love you guys had on the drama (and the flirting game that both you guys, and us, the audience, have been enjoying immensely). :D

Thank you for always being the genuine you, consistently interacting all comfy and intimate with each other, despite the presence of cameras everywhere. Hard to tell what truly happens inside people's minds. let alone the situation of their respective hearts, but allow me to say, you guys are meant to work together and i've never seen anything like you two before. So fearlessly caring toward each other (quite literally) in the face of everyone. ;)

I know what i'm seeing but again it's never that simple when you guys are public figures.

That being said, allow me to be grateful for a fact that through this incredible drama, you guys met and sincerely enjoy each other's company. :wub:

You guys are truly one of a kind.

Both our OTP and the entire Labit supporters fandom included. 

:innocent:

NOW, i wonder where can i possibly find my long lost sanity again !?

*internal screaming*

I'm OKAY

(no, i'm not, really)

• Like 13
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

In that jacket bts...she was likely surprised that he took care of her since it was their first shooting scene ..the makings of a REAL heart fluttering moment... but I think she realised that he is really that sweet...cos later on she was happy to be taken care of in the fake date bts...

looking at how he passed the tissue to the actress playing Lee sol... if you notice his hands and arm position...it’s seriously respectful and polite...

and how he gently reminds PMY regarding the finger gesture...

ive never seen anyone that considerate and sweet consistently....

pardon my swooning...

yes they are good actors but they are not dead...lol...

one can have a heart flutter even when you know it is acting...

we are already swooning from his minute expressions a million miles away...can you imagine being directly in contact??

likewise for him to be in the presence of the goddess that he can “lean” on...he can’t be entirely dead either...

Lol..

• Like 21

So its a wrap :tears:I haven't watched the episode but saw some posts on twitter.They were my happy pill so i am going to miss them but All good things must come to an end but there are memories that will last forever:wub:.Thanku to casting director for getting pmy-kjw together and due to this drama i came to know and admire kjw he is surely a gentleman.Hopefully someday we will see them in another drama!

D71EBEBV4AA8hCT.jpg

Goodbye labbit couple:heart: You guys rock! Thanku to entire cast for their hard work you guys were loved 

pic cr -uploader 

• Like 14