[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

Anyonghasaeyo! I'm new to this forum, but I just finished the final episode today. I just wanted to say that this drama has made me so happy in many ways. Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook both have an amazing future within them. I think that their chemistry has far out beat many OTP's. These two have helped me get over my two year withdrawal symptoms from another OTP and I think I still have many more years for this one:joy: It's been a while since I've been shipping a couple, so I hope that one day these two won't fail me. Even if they don't end up together, I'll know that their excellent chemistry has brought them together into a special bond. I'm really hoping for news about our Jaemin couple:wub: Thank you for reading my post and I look forward to reading analyses on this forum:D

• Like 16

7 hours ago, Sky8lue said:

I will so miss seeing these two on the screen. Hope TVN spoils us with a loooongggggg BTS clip tomorrow 

Yes TvN, I don’t mind if you release an hour long BTS video!

• Like 7

Awww, the drama is finally over! I will miss Ryan and Deok-mi, and their healthy, loving relationship that is such a rare gem in k-dramaland. Truly, their love cannot be rivalled. Kim Jae-wook and Park Min-young have some of the best chemistry and kisses ever in Korea, and I hope they team up again for another drama.

Posting a couple of my favourite photos:

6AOLU2TG3DCTWJHVEBMU.jpg

CN1UUT5IKBD8YE4V11P4.jpg

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bliss1004 said:

Moving to this thread for a delulu mind like me...egegegegegegege

We won't be here if we are not delulu :joy:

HPL is a story about a successful fangirl in real life and in her fangirl life, so, my motto right now is 

I WILL BE A SUCCESSFUL FAN IF THESE TWO MARRYING EACH OTHER!

• Like 5
  • LOL 14

Uh, guys, I'm not sure what's going on in their romp-in-the-sheets scene :sweat_smile:.

Are my delulu eyes NOT deceiving me? That's gotta be PMY's leg, right? It's too skinny and too weird of an angle to be KJW's. Does anyone have slow-mo of this scene? :lol:

OZ9gcaF.jpg

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6

13 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

The BTS is here! There was kiss in the proposal that I wasn't sure if it was an adlib, or PMY just wasn't ready, :sweat_smile:

But KJW didn’t seem suprised with her “suprised” look. So maybe she just hasn’t ready yet.

And again.. KJW with his chicken addiction :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

I have been silent for so long and now that the drama has come to an end, I have to let out my emotions. I read all the comments here and you all have kept me sane, reminding me that I am not the only one that feels so strongly about this couple. So glad I am not alone.

1. KJW is so charming. His maturity has made him into such a charming, sexy and gentlemanly male specimen. Seriously, I can't look at any younger actors the same as this man who ages like fine wine. 

2. KJW knows exactly how to behave in front of a woman and he cares for PMY so subtlely,  yet what were meant to be subtle and normal charming moves were so obvious because such charms are rare these days. The way he looks at her, the way he makes sure she is warm, etc.

3. If we can feel his warmth and sexiness through the TV screen, what about PMY? Unless she is emotionless, she has to have feelings for him.

I can go on and on, but you all know what I mean. How do we get on with our lives now that the drama is over? I need help.

By the way, some observations and questions from me:

1. Is KJW left handed? I cannot remember which scene but I thought he was doing something using his right hand instead. Thought it was not consistent with his usual left hand activities.

2. What does it mean by live filming? Does it mean the drama is aired while filming, instead of a completed filming before airing? So when did the filming end for this drama?

3. Did you all notice his hair looked permed in the wrap up party?

4. How come he changed into a black jacket inside the restaurant? He was not wearing the long checked robe.

5. He cannot not be smitten and attracted to the beautiful PMY, right? I really hope that they are both not going to let go of this opportunity to advance their relationship after the drama. Fate and destiny dont come by often. They are both of matured age to find their life partners.

I have so much more to say. At the end, I wish they can just be together for real please.

• Like 10

42 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:

ekekekekeke I'm so curious to know whether this is an adlib or notttttt!!

I think it isn't, because if you watch in slow-mo, she did tilt her head towards him when he moved in for the kiss. And it looks like it was intended to be a very gentle kiss to suit the atmosphere of a proposal. That aside, we can see that both of them invested so much emotion when filming this scene, that's why the scene was so touching. Maybe the director decided not to include the proposal kiss in the end, because he wanted to focus the attention on the final-and-best-kiss-of-all-time at the ending scene. That's what love should look like :wub:

And have you all seen this? If editing photos is an act of love, then painting your happiness by your side (to quote Ryan Gold/Heo Yoon Jae in episode 16) must be a promise of love for a lifetime.

• Like 8
  • Love 3