[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

11 hours ago, lighthearted said:

Leon or Lion, PMY ssi? :lol:

OMG you even counted their kissing scene? 14? :lol::lol::lol: It's like 3 dramas kissing scene cramped into 1. They have been kissing for 10 episodes.

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

This thread is so nice and fluffy like its drama. Keep it going guys! Love both of the very much and I hope both of them doing well for their next project. KJW is a very sensitive and warm person and that's why he can give so much love for this drama. Maybe both of them smitten with each other but hopefully everything is well and no crazy fans harassing their private life. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, annie1234 said:

OMG you even counted their kissing scene? 14? :lol::lol::lol: It's like 3 dramas kissing scene cramped into 1. They have been kissing for 10 episodes.

yeah if we count kissing scenes by episode, from ep 7 to 16 they kiss in every ep => so at least 10 kissing . And there are two of 3 kissing scenes in some eps => I would say at least 14 :rolleyes:
I wouldn't mind if someone  say that there are more than 14 :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

I can't help not to ship them . I love their interactions on their BTS.  To be honest I like all the ships of PMY except with PSJ. I just watched the first 2 episodes of the drama and end it immediately but with Her Private Life it was so refreshing to see a Kdrama that is matured on their relationship

• Like 8

8 hours ago, annie1234 said:

Hi annie1234, could you please delete the quote of my post about PMY's video? I've just realised that the whole thing I wrote seems to be too sensitive to be a joke :D. I've edited it because shipping will be fun for everybody  as long as nobody takes it serious. Thank you. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lighthearted said:

Hi annie1234, could you please delete the quote of my post about PMY's video? I've just realised that the whole thing I wrote seems to be too sensitive to be a joke :D. I've edited it because shipping will be fun for everybody  as long as nobody takes it serious. Thank you. 

Deleted it :) we will try to keep this thread nice and fluffy. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

This drama is finally over and I am so so sad :tears: The “breakup” period with this drama is going to last me a long time I can just feel it. When I have free time I cycle through clips from the drama and the BTS and then going through the forums and any other SNS I have where I can get more content. 

Spoiler

I was keeping up with jaemin_couple on IG before she went private but I was too late and didn’t follow her on time! I was really sad! I asked to follow her account though and hopefully I get approved :(

Anyways, I just wanted to share one of my favorite clips from the press-con! I’m sure we’ve watched this clip many times already but I love this angle and I think it’s a very wonderful representation of their friendship. I was trying to check the dates of their first script reading all the way to the press-con and assuming that in between that month they had already started filming (cmiiw), I think they’ve created a great and comfortable relationship as co-stars and friends. It makes me really happy seeing their smiles in this clip from this angle :D Their friendship is so cute!!!

I have a few other observations that I’d rather not share publicly in respect of both of them (esp. with PMY after last year’s mess) but overall this ship will keep me afloat in this transition period of moving on from HPL. It’s still fresh though!

Spoiler

Also LOL would it be ok to discuss their ‘under the covers’ scene in Ep. 16? I was trying to visualize the possibilities but that smaller limb sticking out is baffling me :lol:

Edited by yumin_min
:)!
  • Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

57 minutes ago, yumin_min said:

This drama is finally over and I am so so sad :tears: The “breakup” period with this drama is going to last me a long time I can just feel it. When I have free time I cycle through clips from the drama and the BTS and then going through the forums and any other SNS I have where I can get more content. 

Reveal hidden contents

I was keeping up with jaemin_couple on IG before she went private but I was too late and didn’t follow her on time! I was really sad! I asked to follow her account though and hopefully I get approved :(

Anyways, I just wanted to share one of my favorite clips from the press-con! I’m sure we’ve watched this clip many times already but I love this angle and I think it’s a very wonderful representation of their friendship. I was trying to check the dates of their first script reading all the way to the press-con and assuming that in between that month they had already started filming (cmiiw), I think they’ve created a great and comfortable relationship as co-stars and friends. It makes me really happy seeing their smiles in this clip from this angle :D Their friendship is so cute!!!

I have a few other observations that I’d rather not share publicly in respect of both of them (esp. with PMY after last year’s mess) but overall this ship will keep me afloat in this transition period of moving on from HPL. It’s still fresh though!

Reveal hidden contents

Also LOL would it be ok to discuss their ‘under the covers’ scene in Ep. 16? I was trying to visualize the possibilities but that smaller limb sticking out is baffling me :lol:

that video isn't good for my heart :heart: From that angle, Kim Jae Wook looks super hyper good :love::love:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 6/1/2019 at 11:06 AM, bliss1004 said:

ekekekekeke I'm so curious to know whether this is an adlib or notttttt!!

I choose to believe it was an adlib. Firstly becos the kiss seems rush, if it was sripted, they wud have rehearsed, therefore they wud take their time to kiss.

Secondly, it was supposed to be a romantic moment but KJW was grinning widely, and cheekily if I may add

Third...like you said PMY look bewildered as if the he caught her by surprise with the kiss...she too gigling after the kiss when they were supposed to be emotional & passionate

• Like 6

@Moca_hanzel23

did you read my original comment???lol

just to add to the delulu...regarding the proposal kiss...it might have been an ad lib but he might have been aiming for her cheek...so my previous comment about wrong location was not entirely wrong...:w00t:

as I mentioned she lifted her face in anticipation...so it wasn’t unexpected on her part...

• Like 6
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, yumin_min said:

Hide contents

Agree with Annie1234, KJW is too much charming in this video. If  I were PMY, I would fall for him immediately at this very moment and not wait until the filming. :sweatingbullets:. From this camera angle, he's just .... unbelievable handsome. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@mushforbrains yeah hahahaha .. I saw what you did there hahahaha..

I actually commented on jaemin_couple's IG that what I noticed was KJW's was aiming for her cheek hence PMY reaction.. idk if it's my eyes but yeah hahaha..some agreed though.. at first I thought that it was unexpected by PMY but when I watched again after it was sub I saw that Saja was aiming for the cheek.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, wildcherry said:

I choose to believe it was an adlib. Firstly becos the kiss seems rush, if it was sripted, they wud have rehearsed, therefore they wud take their time to kiss.

Secondly, it was supposed to be a romantic moment but KJW was grinning widely, and cheekily if I may add

Third...like you said PMY look bewildered as if the he caught her by surprise with the kiss...she too gigling after the kiss when they were supposed to be emotional & passionate

Some people I know guessed that there was a mismatch: KJW wanted to kiss on PMY's cheek but she thought he wanted to kiss on her lips, that was why she tried to reach his lips. They both giggled when they discovered the mismatch and it's lovely. 

• Like 9