[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

8 hours ago, cenching said:

Talking about HB singing.....This popped up in my YouTube feeds....:heart:

Reveal hidden contents

8 hours ago, cenching said:

Talking about HB singing.....This popped up in my YouTube feeds....:heart:

Hide contents

His English and English pronunciation is actually pretty good! I am quite impressed! Also musically speaking, he can stay on tune almost all the time for live singing, which is quite difficult. Great job HB!

• Like 7

Yay it’s Sunday here in Australia tomorrow, which means the next episode will be available! :D

Spoiler

Happy birthday to SYJ! She hasn’t aged a day since I first watched her in A Moment To Remember. Gorgeous and elegant as always!

Re: the rumours about HB, there hasn’t been any legitimate news about it.. all I can see are comments from netizens? Fingers crossed it’s nothing severe because I’ve grown up watching the main actors who are supposedly rumoured to be involved so that would be disappointing. But again, I can’t find any legitimate news sources, all are rumours. I won’t let this interfere with me enjoying the drama regardless!

Fingers crossed for some sweet scenes between our two leads during the next 2 episodes (or all of the remaining episodes haha) please! 

• Like 8

I watched this video right now and rewatched the one they did for The Swoon which as posted on YouTube on December 29, 2019 where they talk about CLoY. It seems like he is more into her as a person than she is into him. After all, he has had so many romantic partners in the past, SYJ is not young and innocent and I don't think it will be that easy to win her love in real life.

In the December 29 video (they are wearing the same clothes so I am guessing they shot a few different videos at the same time) HB talks about a desire to want what he does not have, and then he quickly looks at SYJ. To me this reveals that he is into her,  but maybe she just sees him as a good friend.

As for the RiRi couple, although they have so much chemistry on screen, in real life I hope SYJ finds a man who is devoted, of high moral character, can understand and support her career and future choices, and loves her for who she is whether she is a famous actor or not.  

Edited by Ms. E
spelling mistake
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 2

He seems to love children from these stills so he must have been impressed and happy to see SR give the beggar boy food and his rug as a blanket when his ducklings caught the beggar boy stealing. Also, I wonder if he will somehow find out out how SR told Mr. Rat's son that every job is a noble job and that his dad is an amazing father...maybe some sort of confession from Mr. Rat later on....

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, dulcinea1 said:

Some new stills! I think we'll watch more of Switzerland in episode 7.

Man, these shots look incredible :wub: and not only because of JH. CLOY is such a beautifully shot drama, I want more Switzerland flashbacks just to enjoy the scenery... 

Edited by Favnia
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

I just watched ep 1-6 probably a few days ago. Have actually tried coming by and reading the thread for a couple of days now. Trying to get spoilers. I don't actually know what the thread is talking about and I have gone back pages.

I am not actually sure I read about the plot. Or actually discussions about any scenes. And now this. You guys actually know that talking outside the drama is against forum rules right? And it's not as if it's a forum rule. If you know that matter/ discussion is a result of an illegal activity- it's a matter of ethics for me actually. I will then be like a Korean Netizen spreading rumours or discussing something that was obtained illegally. And then validating or supporting the hacker. 

The same reason why forum rules does not allow us to talk or spread illegal drama site links.

I am not sure if it's even worth coming to this thread. So far, I haven't found any new drama info bar the new scenes. I might as well just watch new episodes off Netflix as it uploads. It's a bit disappointing though as I genuinely liked the episodes I watched. And really loved the ending. Looks as if I will just enjoy it by myself then. It's the first time in years I have actually really enjoyed a role both HB and SYJ are in. And basically love the secondary casting. Not to mention the multiple humorous moments. I really liked how pretentious Seri is it's been cracking me up.

Good bye guys. I might just have to scan skim to see photos rather than read posts. @Jillia thanks. Just saw your post. Yes I was pretty peeved off back tracking pages trying to find spoilers. As it is between that and the discussion today might as well not pass by. It's not as if I am so free these days might as well go back to checking medical words for another drama. Better use of my time editing.

I agree, to a certain extent. I don’t usually watch dramas like CLOY but this has been a surprise, a mainstream drama that is both fun/entertaining and yet thoughtful at the same time. Unfortunately I can’t say the same for this discussion thread (and I’ve been in many Soompi threads). Does this always happen with star powered (rather than story powered) dramas?  It’s a pity, because this drama is that rare combination of both. There’ve been so many translations, deep dive discussion, scene analysis I wanted to do but there doesn’t really seem to be an audience here for a deeper level of engagement. So I’m mostly hanging out on the Korean boards instead. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

@Ameera Ali you hit the nail on the head comrade! LOL

@vangsweetie637 yes comrade, let's just enjoy this drama while it's airing & not focus on any scandal! The best scandal next time (or why do they call it 'SCANDAL' in Korea when some celebs are/were dating?) anyway, the best news - (we won't use that infamous word or adjective scandal)  the best news will be that these two are confirmed to be dating! hahaha

@J13

Spoiler

Are you far from the Aussie fires? I hope you're OK! yes those rumors sometimes are man-made or tailor made if you will, some are just envious of HB/SYJ we'll never know! People can be very malicious so, these celebs have their life, netizens should give them privacy!

Spoiler

Also their private lives are their own and if we really want to support our actors/actresses we should find out first the root of all the rumor/s, it's a bit unfair to point fingers when we're not really sure about it! i agree that's the only concern we shld deal about that we didn't see our OTP for a week & that's TORTURE! :heartbreak:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Finally it’s Saturday in my country. Normally 9:15 PM the episode is already on Netflix! The long wait if finally over. 

Seeing the new stills, hopefully we can have lots of Switzerland scenes, and of course the backstory of his piano life. 

• Like 11

@ck1Oz Slick Arrogant Con men with secret hearts of Gold are pretty common in K dramas. They may or may not get reformed but they never hurt people they love or innocent people.It’s virtually always corrupt politicians and rich men like her brothers who are the real criminals :)

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ck1Oz said:

Have a good time watching. I think you might have to find another thread to go. I have one I go even though I am not really watching as the discussions are so good. 

Which thread did you go to? Could you share here?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Saturday has finally crashed landed on us!:wub:

Has cancelled all appointments and will stay glued to my handphone for some live commentaries from some of you fellow comrades who are able to watch our gem of a drama LIVE as I cant get live streaming. Thanks in advance!:blush: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1