Quantcast

If I were the people watching would have rush over and pick some of those dollar bills lol

@Ameera Ali

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

34 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

If I were the people watching would have rush over and pick some of those dollar bills lol

@Ameera Ali

Not all of them had this desire  :joy: 

GIFMaker.org_0u5121.gif

fangirl priority in a crime scene :mrgreen:

• LOL 7

11 hours ago, tinymel said:

I've convinced my mother, now I've convinced my loved one: WATCHER MARATHON/BINGE TOMORROW!!!

(loved one has agreed to watch the first four ep with me tomorrow but refuses to watch 5 RAW).

-- I realise that this adds zilch to the really fascinating conversations that are happening, and I promise going forward I will be more involved(RL permitting), but this is SUCH a moment for me as a kdrama watcher(heheheheheheheh). 2nd drama for loved one after SKY Castle!!! and he is willing to binge!

:love::lol::tounge_wink:

I love to read your comments about your mother's interest for this drama. It's so rare to see people willing to watch with subs. 

Especially for his drama: so much happens on screen between the subtle acting and the actions scenes, it's hard to follow because the subs are fast and long. I often miss on important twists and lines and  had to rewatch few scenes multiple times.  

Congrats on getting too your husband in the addiction ring! What a happy family of binge watchers!  :lol:

Good work!:mrgreen: 

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem , @sushilicious , @Lawyerh @titania1000

Kim young koon 101 police work  :mrgreen::joy:

* Now he wrestling in a pile of money :sweat_smile: 

cant wait for today e:lol:pisode 

Are you trying to tell us that you wish to wrestle with him in a pool of money? :mrgreen:

You know we are all close chingus now: you confess with ease what this pretty body is doing to your mind! :w00t:

A new featurette for our incorruptible Lady Justice! B)

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Can't waitttt!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

@sushilicious Me too! I keep refreshing the pages on sns! :P

A better look at the pics!

Aww the way he looks at her!:wub:

67388401_2363698463678579_51498665647401

Stunning as usual! :love:

67363028_2363698580345234_40248715344923

Squad of heroes! B)

66838153_2363698647011894_88837355192597

Looking hot here! :lol:

Spoiler

67077470_2363698503678575_26725954978893

Spoiler

67116560_2363698670345225_53271452139430

Woow @Ameera Ali Even our precious bodyguard is getting some attention! 

Spoiler

67165045_2363698740345218_29166473636929

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Are you trying to tell us that you wish to wrestle with him in a pool of money? :mrgreen:

You know we are all close chingus now: you confess with ease what this pretty body is doing to your mind! :w00t:

I have this feeling I want to spank him ( shocking)  :joy: , But about wrestling him :joy: 

before :mrgreen:

308694F3-92D8-4260-A2BC-9D3260BF3DFA.gif

After :joy:

GIFMaker.org_csgYBa.gif

@Lawyerh :yum: 

• LOL 7

36 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Anyone watching live today? @triplem maybe?

That’s the plan . I’ll provide some simple recaps after . 

I am liking precious bodyguard more & more. I think I have thing for quiet men . Less talk more action . :D

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Posted (edited)

Some recaps .

YG goes see his dad in jail . Of course no sweet loving conversation here. But there’s a flashback clearly showing the dad standing behind the mum who was stabbed & bleeding , crawling towards screen . 

In that tense conversation btwn the two YG asked for some info from dad, but dad wrote it on his palm & showed to YG 

YG leaving jail. Stopped by unknown man. The guy gave him a name card . YG brought the card back to CK. The guy is doing corporate relations for some big company . Think DCK mention was former cop.   

scene of the commissioner attending Lee’s funeral. Some guy came caused commotion . Cops took him away . Jang was there too 

That man is working for some rich guy who has a Son . The three were talking . Not sure if it’s related to the guy who killed Lee .the rich man was the one who asked him to see YG 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

DCK & YG in car , discussing some stuff - headed for the jail where dad is. One of the jail mates while doing work on the machine hurt himself . Think on purpose . Anyway DCK & YG arrive at the scene . They see dad , but all just ignore each other . 

Mhmm interesting, the earlier  guy  ( corporate affairs guy ) who met YG in the jail calls him , YG puts him on speaker while checking the workshop in the jail. Something not right as some wires seem cut & they found some suspicious bloodied glove in the bin. 

YG speaks to Lawyers Han but she got annoyed . Something he said caught her attention but she told bodyguard , they should go , sorry need subs here 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Posted (edited)

Our girl cop has to go undercover , wear suit & all with glasses and pretend to be lawyer  . Lol! She was not happy .  But anyhow , YG brought corporate affair guy & the rich man Son to see her . They had a bag of money . Lol ! They made the bodyguard make coffee. ( he was not happy :w00t:

Han TJ was in court for a case but she was monitoring them via cctv. 

DCK & YG’s dad meet in the medical room of the jail. The two have a very Long conversation . ( need subs ) DCK calls him sunbae. Funny that even though DCK was the one who supposedly put dad in jail , dad did not seem terribly upset with him & both did not have to Glass compartment to separate them 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

The charade continues at the fake law office . Han TJ joins them , buy whatever deal they were negotiating did not go through & they left taking their money with them . The two younger ones seem upset with TJ. The corporate affairs guy knows TJ . 

Now YG runs ( again) down the stairs to go after the two men . He calls DCK & tells him what happened 

DCK meets the guy , he is an ex cop , called DCK sunbae

YG catches up with rich man Son. Pretend to cut deal with him, I think the guy wants to use them to bribe someone ( its related to YG dad somehow ) . The rich man Son fall for the trap & pass the money to YG. Immediately YG makes a scene , throws the money around & catches the guy for bribery 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

DCK & YG’s dad meet in the medical room of the jail. The two have a very Long conversation . ( need subs ) DCK calls him sunbae. Funny that even though DCK was the one who supposedly put dad in jail , dad did not seem terribly upset with him & both did not have to Glass compartment to separate them 

I think DCK asked why YG's Dad have to bring YG into this mess. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

DCK confronts TJ . He was not happy she messed up his operation. 

Now DCK with his boss & deputy commissioner. 

( sorry for the skeletal recaps , too many long conversations needing subs ) . Something about the deputy commissioner does not sit right with me. 

the two younger cops go investigates someone’s home . Lol! Mr bodyguard came too . They made sure to wear gloves etc. There were wedding & family pics . The 3 goes through the  trash . Girl cop gets a phone call . Bodyguard says is it possible she has BF? Lol!! Both him & YG seem surprised 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

57 minutes ago, triplem said:

The 3 goes through the  trash . Girl cop gets a phone call . Bodyguard says is it possible she has BF? Lol!! Both him & YG seem surprised 

So the mysterious boyfriend is back: he hasn't been mentioned since ep1. :o

Those guys should really :vicx: Of course, she has a boyfriend: she's the cutest! 

Of course he's also probably related to the bad guys!

But i don't care she's too likable and adorable to not catch men's attention! :wub:     

• LOL 5

Posted (edited)

Scene of DCK boss & him talking 

three stooges still looking for clues at the house . SY pointed out the medicine the house owner takes . They take it to the pharmacy to check what it was . YG seems a little unhappy , ask bodyguard for money & he and SY walked off . Pharmacist ask bodyguard who is YG. He said he’s a cop. Lol ! The pharmacist was panicking 

TJ goes see YG dad . She mentioned something about him being worried for YG . She didn’t stay long 

DCK now interrogating the rich Son that YG caught earlier . DCK showed him a picture of a girl . He was not cooperative. Omo, DCK goes behind him , tells him look at the camera in the room. Switch off the camera  Then he starts strangling the guy!!  Omg . But before anything too crazy, SY knocked on the door & he stopped 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Posted (edited)

so DCK calmly walks out the room as SY says he’s needed. Guy was so scared kept feeling his neck . DCK & YG goes out somewhere 

meanwhile TJ goes see rich guy Father . Corporate affairs guy bails rich son out who was complaining about how rough he was treated at interrogation.

so DCK & YG went to the jail again..went into the  medical room . They went to interview the jail mate who had hurt himself earlier.  I think this guy’s life in danger .DCk & YG was trying to get him out by pushing him out . Stopped by jail guard. While they were trying to reason with the guard the Man needs medical attention, a crazy janitor comes stabbing the man’s stomach 

scene pans to TJ dealing with the rich Man. 

Eps ends . 

Preview - feels like the alliance btwn DCK & TJ is quite rocky.  YG gets hurt again (?) and DCK getting upset with YG.

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

@triplem  Thank you so much for the recap!

It seems like those eps are unhappy ones for our team with a lot of conflicts between them!

Ocn clips for ep 5!

Spoiler

And the preview for ep 6 :tears: 

What's happening to DCK? He's becoming so dark!:o

And apparently HTJ too? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Dad : I you love that much :D

15636334891563633444.gif

Our police officer: don’t talk to me ,  I am disappointed you forget the heart :heart: 

15636338411563633712.gif

@Lawyerh

15636328911563632825.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Thanks @triplem for the recap:wub::kiss_wink: make me excited , now I can’t wait for sub :D

15636343741563634364.gif

Me : 

5d332b3e1356b528108864.gif?download

• LOL 5