Quantcast

Yes @sushilicious..but she was still ogling after the case is over  :P...aahahaha....I really should not be overthinking this. 

• LOL 5

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Yes @sushilicious..but she was still ogling after the case is over  :P...aahahaha....I really should not be overthinking this. 

Haha just like wedding photos. Photoshop YG and her face together side by side put as computer wallpaper :joy:

• LOL 5

COME ON WEEKEND!!! 

On 7/17/2019 at 1:00 PM, titania1000 said:

I don't remember when HTJ was attacked

It was only a couple of years ago I think... episode 1 says something about it.

--

I do hope that the big bad/BB is going to be Dad... Because when KYG was in the bathroom, BB could have EASILY killed him but didn't... same with on the roof when he pushed prosecutor Lee... could have killed KYG again. two instances when a normal evil killer would just kill but instead he doesn't*** and it just makes me like to think it is because even though he might get caught he still can't kill his son...

I know that the next ep is going to blow this out of the water of course, BUT perhaps he keeps getting let out to kill people???... nope? ok... I'll put that theory back into my pocket...

If it isn't dad, I would prefer it to be someone we haven't met yet. However with the announced cast that really only leaves director Park... who doesn't want them looking into old cases and is also allowing pretty free rein for DCG to pursue JHR. Imagine all of that fall out... he can pretty much destroy their case against him unless they partner up with JHR... which could be pretty badass if I'm honest.

*** ok so he might also just kill the people he is supposed to kill but that doesn't make sense. That first time it genuinely felt like the trigger was going to be pulled. So I think that BB knows and cares about KYG

--

On a lighter note, my mother is loving the drama, doesn't enjoy reading subs but that doesn't seem be hindering her enjoyment!

• Love 5

aahahaha....I really should not be overthinking this. 

Its my turn to overthink :mrgreen:

@triplem , @sushilicious I am suspicious about this two relationship :joy: , did he signal to him or I am over suspicious :phew:

199A4F64-5D1B-461E-A1B1-A9986CF61A05.gif

Spoiler

69FE028F-AF24-441F-BFF7-3D4A5CEF3720.gif

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 3

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, tinymel said:

was only a couple of years ago I think... episode 1 says something about it.

It was 7 years ago. They revealed this in eps 3 in a flashback 

Prior to the latest preview I had thought that YG’s dad could have been the thumb cutter - the profile would have fit - ex cop , has the right motives.  But seeing that he’s still in jail , it feels unlikely 

@Ameera Ali good catch there. Can’t write anyone off . But I figured it was just to tell YG without alerting the men from the prosecutor office who were there to catch the gang ( they were on a separate operation) . I highly doubt they are in cahoots with each other given that YG has  already declared war on Jang at the end of eps 1 

( edit : pssssst . Don’t go breaking @Lawyerh ‘s Heart now . :D

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

Oh yeah I forget about their war :joy:, I will try again :mrgreen:

45 minutes ago, triplem said:

( edit : pssssst . Don’t go breaking @Lawyerh ‘s Heart now . :D

@triplem I don’t want to break @Lawyerh heart :kiss_wink: but what I do , he make me do it :mrgreen:

15634918931563491870.gif

@sushilicious is he saying , catch me if you can :joy:

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

@triplem i'm really curious about ep 5 with YG face filled with blood. It's interesting how the father wants to bring YG in to this mess. Maybe the father knows who the murderer is and just want YG to know and find out who...

Ahaha. Have to wait again. :(

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

Spoiler

3366-DCB6-8-FD4-4-DEA-8645-E1-DDEDA844-D

Ep 5 stills.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem i'm really curious about ep 5 with YG face filled with blood. It's interesting how the father wants to bring YG in to this mess. Maybe the father knows who the murderer is and just want YG to know and find out who...

Ahaha. Have to wait again. :(

YG is constantly getting injured some way or other in every episode. I need him to be more on the ball as in he’d better not lose any more key suspects or witnesses on his watch . Really like the idea of YG’s dad appearing.  Funny feeling he may not have killed mum.   

Looking forward to this weekend 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • Sad 3

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

YG is constantly getting injured some way or other in every episode. I need him to be more on the ball as in he’d better not lose any more key suspects or witnesses on his watch . Really like the idea of YG’s dad appearing.  Funny feeling he may not have killed mum.   

Looking forward to this weekend 

Yeah, I honestly don’t think he killed mum. Ocn is like this. Got loads of scapegoats. Plus if the father killed mum they wouldn’t have not , not show his father’s face earlier on lol

very typical of ocn to hide their faces too....

i think the father was framed..but his father doesn’t seem to be too good either?

• Like 8

1st OST Horizon will be release at 12 o'clock at various music site on the 21st July.

AuZDnRj.jpg

Source : Naver

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, tinymel said:

I do hope that the big bad/BB is going to be Dad... Because when KYG was in the bathroom, BB could have EASILY killed him but didn't... same with on the roof when he pushed prosecutor Lee... could have killed KYG again. two instances when a normal evil killer would just kill but instead he doesn't*** and it just makes me like to think it is because even though he might get caught he still can't kill his son...

The dirty cop with the mask who killed Mr Kim is not Kim Young-Koon`s father because he is in jail. So, he could not killed Tae Joo`s husband either.

But it is corect to assume that he might know Young Koon (or his father more likely) and he spared his life.

Jang Hae-Ryong was/is the perfect suspect but it will be also interesting if he is not the killer. Let see what other characters will come to the scene.

4 hours ago, sushilicious said:

i think the father was framed..but his father doesn’t seem to be too good either?

It is what I think also. Maybe Young Gun`s father and Jang Hae Ryong were buddies but neither of them are innocents here. They know more then they are saying about the corruption in the police.

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, larus said:

The dirty cop with the mask who killed Mr Kim is not Kim Young-Koon`s father because he is in gail. So, he could not killed Tae Joo`s husband either.

Yeah I know :tears:. I really liked my theory until the show destroyed it. But I am still going to stand my ground until next episode. Once I’ve seen him behind bars I’ll give up hope.  Hahaha

• LOL 7

Speaking about the corruption. It was painfully realistic when Do Chi-Gwang asked Yeom Dong-Sook (Chief of Police?)`s permission to investigate corruption in the police  (the current cases) to set an exemple, a moral ground to investigate the porsecutors too.

Except rookies who still believe that justice will prevail if they try hard to investigate, the veterans knows better that corruption is generalized and it is hard to find the truth because of that coruption.

The internal investigation team has a very hard job.To investigate coruption is hard, but to investigate inside their own organization is harder. They must feel like swiming against the current.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Ameera Ali @triplem I trust my traffic police will guide me to the correct path :triumph::joy:

5d317c1f58471124731384.gif?download

He will guide you , but he little busy now , fascinating about these windshield wipers  , maybe that why his mind not fully  in the task in hand  :phew::mrgreen:

• LOL 9

The internal investigation team has a very hard job.To investigate coruption is hard, but to investigate inside their own organization is harder. They must feel like swiming against the current.

Agree with that , their always a mole in the team that worries me , because I like the team even if they seem shady, I wouldn’t like them to betrayed by one of their team . 

But was our favourite bodyguard graduating from the police force, when he didn’t show up in the last episode, why he allowed to be in a crime scene :mrgreen::phew:

305FB979-6BF6-466E-9CA1-38A81B5AF167.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@titania1000  & @Lawyerh lucky DCG :mrgreen:

It's even worse in the BTS! HSK keeps touching him and they even had private conversations! :mrgreen:

I think there's enough footages for a "romantic" MV! :heart:

That's why DCK can't have killed KYG's mum, it would break this bromance so bad!  :tears:

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Oh yeah I forget about their war :joy:, I will try again :mrgreen:

@triplem I don’t want to break @Lawyerh heart :kiss_wink: but what I do , he make me do it :mrgreen:

@sushilicious is he saying , catch me if you can :joy:

I knew you were to going to catch up on his little tongue game! :naughty:

I so wanted you to gif it! I was going to bring your attention to it but you are so quick! :joy:

I liked his smile in the few minutes before: he looks happy on set!   

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

He will guide you , but he little busy now , fascinating about these windshield wipers  , maybe that why his mind not fully  in the task in hand  :phew::mrgreen:

I forgive him his distraction! He's too pretty to blame.:mrgreen:

Also he's a hard worker : all those shots where we get to have a proper look at his body are hard to get right. :sweatingbullets:

More BTS vids from Ocn (the one with the tongue move) :

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1