Quantcast

Posted (edited)

So Long story short YG was not hurt much . TJ goes to see her client & Do plus girl cop takes YG home . ( Girl cop by the way is really in awe of TJ & sees the latter like a role model ) . At first Do was just going to drop YG off . But he decided to ask YG if they could come up for a drink . As they walk up to his apartment, Do gets a flashback of the rainy night YG’s mum was killed . He was wet & with a gun entering the apartment. He entered the toilet & put in a jacket or something in the washing machine inside the toilet. ( this makes me rather suspicious) . Then he realise that there was someone behind the shower curtain & it was YG

Back to the present , YG serves them drinks . Do looks at the floor where YG mum was killed & ask YG if he remembers his mum & that night . I don’t know why Do got so emotional. YG said yes I think & says something along the lines that it’s hard . I think Do can’t take it and left abruptly.   This incident has impacted Do more than I had expected ( speculation- YG’s mum is someone special to him or someone he knows ) . 

He sat in his car for a Long time thinking of the past . TJ saw him . She went inside his car & the two had a chat.  YG watches from above the apartment .

Next day Do was made to shake hands with 

Jang HR as the latter’s team would assist Do’s team to catch the mastermind. Meanwhile TJ was setting up the meeting for her client &  the female witness . I think they are trying to set a trap. YG was send out to go see the gangsters with Do & Jang’s team following behind . 

YG goes & see the gangster , he is using his phone to record the conversation . Not sure if he’s pretending to be an organ buyer or TJ staff but the gangsters call TJ on the burner phone.  She was in the meeting room with client & the female witness . She tells the guy (client ) that he should answer the phone . He was hesitant, seems like he realises it may be a trap ..he ask the witness to answer instead . She was stalling as well. Then next thing you know she exposes TJ and I think goes back on her word to help the police . It ends with TJ looking shocked 

we will see a lot more action tomorrow & it looks like YG gets stabbed again ! And interesting face off btwn Do & Jang 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Lawyer Han's client thinks Mr. Do is pretty hot for an Ahjusshi:w00t:

Aww~ feelin' bad & slightly tickled by Lawyer Han's antics with her assistant:lol: She messed up his hair & removed his sunglasses so that he'd blend in with Officer Young-Goon ha-ha! I really like Lawyer Han, she's so coolB) 

In next ep. preview, Young-Goon gets stabbed----AGAIN. WTF.:crazy::rolleyes::P-_-:huh:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

Posted (edited)

Correcting my recaps...the client is not TJ's client but seems like a dirty prosecutor called Prosecutor Lee. He knows TJ . The female witness (Hyo Jung) knows TJ from a previous case and she is being held up ( at the start of the episode ) because she is being forced to "donate her kidney"  to some rich man . Lee is in some sort of cahoots with organ trafficker called Mr Kim who arranged the surgery.  HJ called Tae Joo to help her out. And how they ended up investigating the case was because TJ wanted to find up more about Lee . And coincidentally Lee and Jang HR has just wrapped up an illegal organ trafficking case. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

n next ep. preview, Young-Goon gets stabbed----AGAIN. WTF.:crazy::rolleyes::P-_-:huh:

Oh my goodness, he's a human pincushion! :blink:

Interesting show:  seems like the good guys aren't exactly good, and I'm still trying to figure out who we can trust and who we shouldn't.  

I wanna know what was up with whatever Do tossed into the washer years ago just before he found YG hiding behind the shower curtain.  Was he planting evidence against YG's father?

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

im watching ep3 right now.. i must say, Ms Jo (chief Do’s assistant) and YG are in the process of idolshipping TJ hahaha they were staring at her in awe.. both of them at how she spoke to Hyo Jung in the Investigation Room and then YG when he saw how shaken she was being confronted in the study room yet still managed to throw out a threat with her taser, and Ms Jo when she saw her telling them to attend to YG wound while she rushed off to settle some stuff lol :lol: and that Lady Police Commissioner.. she trusts TJ so much hahaha i like her snobbish look as she speaks

TJ’s bodyguard is so hilarious.. i wonder what has she done last time to help him.. he was a criminal.. haha but now a v loyal bodyguard following TJ

so the plot is very much TJ trying to find out the mastermind to who killed her husband and tortured her the last time?

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

What a episode love it so much :wub:

especially Kim Young Koon  unique ideas :sweat_smile: ( oh man , we can’t rip out his the kidney , right ) 

EB5B3994-5CD0-43DD-B9CC-EF4B4C0730B4.gif

A6443EE2-A091-47E2-A9F4-B8B5C869CAAA.gif

E449B35C-3604-4CF3-A4DD-308F801304BA.gif

Spoiler

5125E12F-F6FE-4648-B57E-E885F27641AF.gif

F51B296C-9E65-4826-B7BF-EAFE8C1E4913.gif

wait MR yummy 

DF95D9FD-D729-44CE-B521-5E7C26547AC0.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Aww~ feelin' bad & slightly tickled by Lawyer Han's antics with her assistant:lol: She messed up his hair & removed his sunglasses so that he'd blend in with Officer Young-Goon ha-ha! I really like Lawyer Han, she's so coolB) 

She can’t let  KYK go alone  , he may burn the hospital :phew: , she one clever woman :sweat_smile:

Spoiler

BB65B012-4F73-4D0E-B022-4FDB90C724D0.gif

5CC8E441-300D-4509-8496-A381C8830D04.gif

0EFCD935-9926-4BD9-9FED-2037C6F0B8F4.gif

9711BD65-C962-43C5-AD62-E97370DFF4CD.gif

For me  personally I couldn’t stop laughing the way KYK ask him to stop them  :sweat_smile: , his face say , thanks partner remind me not to play a officer again :tounge_wink:

15631002241563100176.gif

55C5FE10-31FC-422E-A23F-EA752D3B6FE5.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

It's a fun show that manages to inject moments of levity here and there particularly with the use of HTJ's I don't know what to call him -- sidekick?... part-time chauffeur, part-time bodyguard, part-time whatever she wants him to be. He's apparently one of her rescue projects.

It's a really odd sort of team. Surprisingly low conflict for such a disparate group of individuals. They don't necessarily trust each other or approve of one another but they don't exactly butt heads over methods. They just work together because their goals happen to overlap and they adjust to each other 's actions according to circumstances.

Although it is unusual to have a very laid back male lead in any kind of K drama who isn't a dissolute wastrel, ... it is a breath of fresh air of sorts. DCG is resolute and yet not assertive. He's more the kindly father figure. He's trauma-free, vengeance-free thankfully and just wants to catch bad cops. What a shock!

HTJ is snappy and witty. Definitely quick on her feet. I can see why she's vengeful after what happened to her and her husband. That was seriously nasty stuff and no wonder she wants blood. Who wants to do public service if that's what happens to people who try to do the right thing?

It feels like every K drama that deals in crime has some grief about organ trafficking. Quite the racket especially when it involves cops and prosecutors. 

I like the team... but not especially taken with the cases that seem pretty run-of-the-mill.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

@triplem & @titania1000 I am liking Jo Soo Yeon personality coming out more in this episode :mrgreen:

The way she  making fun of KYK was priceless :D

DD8627C9-E3C8-412F-B578-F9B0844E9DDF.gif

0B9472A6-78A7-4CB0-8603-E2CBFAD105BC.gif

Spoiler

Dump there is always, something other than gun to use :joy:

FAC35ACB-2687-47ED-8E89-58217A2B8FA2.gif

Who can fault her effort to know the team more  :lol: 

Spoiler

8685E492-90FE-4CD8-B3A5-D5A190B29166.gif

95B351A3-0EB1-4640-89B8-61F1116157D6.gif

86399C2D-A677-4679-9664-1893DA87EF89.gif

A94D9100-A420-4E76-A459-27BEC71FA4DF.gif

F14ED395-AE7B-4017-A00D-F1ECC2D5248F.gif

I think the team need badges :smirk:

Spoiler

C77BB9C6-2635-43B1-80B4-1776A63D7D82.gif

042A2B1F-8AE5-462F-83DB-C3F7D526819D.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

COS is done for the season and while waiting for season 2 am so glad I found this drama.  I watched until ep 3 and catch up on reading all the re caps. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

She shouldn’t have trust her :rage:

AB985767-7934-460B-96FD-FE32A864277E.gif

3E1365DC-B1B3-4096-A777-305C44130E18.gif

for god sake the woman save her name <_<:phew:

73AAEA2A-0EF8-4F6C-8FD0-22117A684FA0.gif

Our poor bodyguard don’t be sad :D you will have other chances to handcuff someone :lol:

Spoiler

09143E8B-68DE-451F-B417-A4139A0B7268.gif

1C84AB52-1837-4C6F-A318-503B2CBE1FF3.gif

1062255D-9627-4496-8569-6BB97C236EE1.gif

Welcome @zenya22 :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Our poor bodyguard don’t be sad :D you will have other chances to handcuff someone :lol:

My favorite character in this drama!  :lol:  He really has the best moments, especially when other people are messing with him.  And it seems like everybody messes with him:  TJ messes with his style, YG messes him up by leaving him all alone against a hostile crowd, and SJ messes with him about his handcuffs.  Bodyguard Hong can't catch a break!  

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I watched it live tonight. And I have a very strange feeling about Do now . I may change my mind after subs . But some things  don’t add up . Also my recaps here are not too detailed as there were tonnes of conversations. 

So after the betrayal, Prosecutor Lee calls organ trafficker Kim, and alert the latter that TJ is in cahoots with the police . At the same time , several black vans arrive at Kim’s operations ( where YG is ) with what look like investigators/ cops from other divisions. It does not seem like Jang/ Do had called these back up as they too looked surprised ( they were dressed in suits - so may be from the prosecution office ) These men go after the gang members. Do & Jang in the van still observing what happens ..Meanwhile, YG is in danger & gets into a fight with Kim’s man . He gets stabbed but fortunately earlier on , Do had given him a vest to wear . That protected him. Kim escapes , YG managed to overpower the one who attacked him & he passed the guy over to the men in suits .

in the scuffle , YG had fired a gun & and Do ordered Jang’s men to join the scene . Do goes into the office & gives chase to Kim. YG comes out & Jang signalled to him that Do had run after Kim. YG went after them 

Do caught up with Kim & pointed the gun at him . YG calls TJ and asked what happened & finds out that they have been betrayed by the girl. So while trying to catch up with Do , he calls the latter & tells him what TJ said. So I suppose there is no evidence now , so Do told the guy to go (this is the part that i found weird, cuz shouldn’t they catch him first ? ) but YG tails the guy anyway . Meanwhile Jang arrives to where Do is and & the two men have a very tense conversation ( need subs ) . It was as if both men wanted to murder the other . 

Anyhow YG catches up with Kim who had gone to hide in the toilet & desperately calls prosecutor Lee . YG gets a call from girl cop , told her where he is. But suddenly kim gets strangled with a wire & dies  .YG went  into the toilet but too late  . He went & checked the guy’s pulse but suddenly he gets hit on the back , he saw the assailant point a gun at him , think YG passed out a bit . Girl cop arrives & dash to the toilet but the assailant had left with Kim’s phone 

Anyhow Long story short , at the autopsy room , girl cop was with the medical examiner looking at Kim’s body . YG came in & after putting on gloves tried to go through the guys stuff to find the phone.  TJ comes in.  YG tells her about the assailant.  Something struck her mind & omo, she checked Kim’s corpse & Kim’s thumb had been cut off. 

( to be continued) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

And I have a very strange feeling about Do now .

I kinda thought that he was shady from the start but then I figured "male lead should be okay" and should be a good guy anyhow.  And then he planted evidence in episode 3 (when he put something in the washing machine at YG's house years ago) so now I'm back to thinking that he's maybe very shady.

Thanks for the recap!  :cookie::heart::star:   I love spoilers.

• Like 6

Meanwhile the girl had no choice but go back to the hospital since she had chosen to betray TJ

Back in their own unit office , Do after updating the superiors about what was going on , ask the rest what happened . It seems like with Kim’s death , they had lost an important lead to uncover the organisation. Should they give up ? But TJ says she still has that burner phone & from there they tracked down some numbers . They called one of the numbers & was surprised at the person picking up on the other end .

Anyhow it seems they hv some hope of catching Lee etc and the team gets to work . Meanwhile Lee acting all arrogant comes to see Do & his superior  and they had a Long conversation. I think Lee is confident they have nothing on him & Do’s boss was so annoyed with Lee who was here to antagonise them. 

Now what happens after this was really confusing to me.  They were tracking someone who was in the Philippines - seems like it’s someone’s son ( honestly need subs ) ..

meanwhile , Do ask Jang to help him do something .  He & YG takes him to the  airport to meet Jang’s ex staff . Lee was observing them

from afar . The guy gives Do a metal briefcase , At the office , they open the briefcase that had some bloodied shirt etc .

So meanwhile that person whom they contacted came to Seoul . I think it’s the Son of the rich man who was supposed to get the transplant. Lee sends one of his men to go kill the guy , but this was intercepted by Do & girl cop 

ok here’s where i don’t get  . TJ goes to see Lee who was in the hospital & I think she managed to trap Lee ( sorry for the poor recaps here ) . So  YG comes into arrest Lee but Lee ran.  YG gave chase .  Lee ran to the hospital rooftop & desperately tries to call someone. Next thing you know while talking on the phone he was attacked by someone & fell off the rooftop & died. By the time YG got there , it was too late , but YG heard someone running off . Urgh again they lost another important lead

Anyhow later on , YG goes through the cctv & sees a guy with a cap & mask running up the stairs to the rooftop of the hospital . Looks like same person who had strangled Lee. After that YG goes home , he checks his mail & received a letter with what seems like very familiar writing. 

And episode ends . 

The preview makes me very suspicious of Do

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

24 minutes ago, thistle said:

I kinda thought that he was shady from the start but then I figured "male lead should be okay" and should be a good guy anyhow.  And then he planted evidence in episode 3 (when he put something in the washing machine at YG's house years ago) so now I'm back to thinking that he's maybe very shady.

Thanks for the recap!  :cookie::heart::star:   I love spoilers.

You’re welcome. I did not get any weird vibe from 1st two episodes but the flashback to the washing machine bit was rather suspicious,

I forgot to mention there was a meeting btwn Jang and TJ . She repeated the line that the masked guy had said to her ( the one about humanity ) to him , to see his reaction. He paused a bit but just gave some answer. Can’t tell if he’s the one but my gut is he isn’t. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

I did not get any weird vibe from 1st two episodes but the flashback to the washing machine bit was rather suspicious,

This show is so loaded with details from the start that I feel that I'm missing information, and it's very easy to be distracted when there's a lot of action (like there was in ep 1) so I can't really recall precisely why I felt Do was shady from early on.  But I've felt that the whole core group of 4 was questionable in one way or another so it has been hard to tell who was being real and who wasn't.  Maybe it's time to do a re-watch now that I know who all the main players are.

.....and I just wanna say that the thumb-cutting is horrific.  I really did Not wanna see TJ's thumb plopping down on the floor in episode 3 (especially as I was eating supper while I was watching).

• Like 6

On 7/14/2019 at 2:10 PM, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem & @titania1000 I am liking Jo Soo Yeon personality coming out more in this episode :mrgreen:

Chingus, i can't read at all: i'm avoiding spoilers like hell! :mrgreen:

I haven't caught yet on the episode and won't probably before tomorrow. 

It's so tempting to read what happened! But i must stay strong and brave, please don't torture me more (actually i mean the contrary: do it with sexy gifs of my man! :naughty:)    

• Like 1
  • LOL 7