I so love.. and keep rewatching this part.  :heart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

Subs now up on Netflix. Happy watching! :wub:

Such a sweet kiss. :blush:

• Like 9
  • Love 4

LTH is really something. I am watching it RAW and I think, he asked her to do him a favor. I can not speak Korean but after watching so many k-dramas, I can recognize some words. So I am not sure about this:

Spoiler

She should keep meeting GS. He told her that GS's father liked her. He tried to make her feel guilty, it is related to his future job as director at the foundation.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

He just took a shower. He's hot and HJM knows :wub::wub: :D:D

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

I just couldn't resist and saw some clips and My goddddddddddd I am squealing :love::lol:

tenor.gif

Spoiler

I fu*king loved the moment  when Seo in mom beat that jerk *Satisfactory* though he need more of this kind of public humiliation 

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

Curious if the door passcode (140719) of JH’s place is Eun Wu’s birthdate? :smile:

If so, his boy is turning 5 years old in the next episodes. :wub:

• Like 8
  • Insightful 5

BTS kissing scene is much better and longer. LOL!

:heart:

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Raw video is up on the shhhh! not legal sites.  That was super-speedy.  I'm gonna go have a quick scan through--I only know about 3 words in Korean so I haven't got patience for sitting through the whole raw but I can't stand not knowing what happened!  :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

Thanks Chingus for the videos :love:

@thistle I found the Raw version too on those sites lol:lol::D. The only problem I have with the region I'm staying at is no Livestream link is working for me:tears:. The torture is real lol:sweatingbullets:. I have to wait for the Raw version to come out from these sites:sweat_smile:

@bebebisous33 What a scumbag. I can't believe he would ask his daughter. Wait until the mother finds out what he is up to. 

@0ly40 Seems like we are gonna get some sexy times:naughty:.

@Chellsee It's funny the way she pushed her sister lol:lol:. But I'm curious what EW said to her that JI was laughing like that lol:joy:.

@tok-soompi Thanks for posting those BTS lol. I'm absolutely repeating that kiss BTS :naughty:.

@Pmyonly The mom's scene was amazing. I think she hold back because SI said to her she wants to deal with him on her own. Otherwise she would have beaten him up more:rage:. SI and her mom's was the highlight today. They made me cry:bawling:.

• Like 11
  • Love 1

This scene though..shhh!

Father and son so adorable! ❤️

talking to the  soon to be  member of the family..

:)

• Like 13
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, lu09 said:

I found the Raw version too on those sites lol

If it were not for "those" sites, I couldn't watch and I'm always grateful for them.....even though it's naughty to watch not legally.  ;)

28 minutes ago, lu09 said:

The mom's scene was amazing.

I have really liked the mom in Spring Night--this is such a dramatic contrast to the role the actress had in Something in the Rain; she is a powerhouse. 

The other scene that I just loved in this episode was when JH was in the taxi hurrying back to his apartment to see JI.  He was so purely happy that it was beautiful.

........................now waiting very impatiently for subs!  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

I actually felt very touched by the Seo In and mother scenes. And after the confrontation when she went back to the house. I have cried over Kdrama scenes before but this was a very different feeling. The actors do have incredible chemistry. Plus with sensitive writing and a director who is not heavy handed rubbing your nose into the scene. Not pushing the emotions at you sort of PD when SI saw the gift and note. I really, really became quite emotional after the note.. More than for an OTP break up. 

Poor eomoni. Her heart hurts for her baby. Her note to her daughter is what made an impact on me.

Good episode. OTP is good and natural together. But darn, the supporting actors here are so good too. Even if they are idiotic and selfish like the father.

I wasn't expecting JI to meet GS father by the way. The writer continues to surprise me. And Eun- U is flat out adorable. I want Jaeng In to give him a piggyback and go to school with him.

Notice I don't even have emotions leftover for the main couple.

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

After watching the preview, I believe that JH meets GS before GS proposes to JI. Notice JI's clothing. She wears a white shirt with a blue skirt while strolling with JH and it is sunset, when she meets GS at the place where they met for the first time. In that scene, she has the same clothes. When she is seating next to her sister Jae In, she is also wearing the same clothes. So after coming home, Jae In has heard the news: GS proposed to JI.

Honestly, I really want to slap GS for his stupid and mean actions. He sees the pictures of JH and JI together that his father's secretary gave him. So he knows now that his father is well aware that JI is seeing someone else. I believe, this will be the other reason why GS proposes to JI in a desperate attempt not to lose his face. He wants to prove his father that he is wrong: he will marry JI no matter what...

And if this happened, then GS would blame her for his misery. The episode 11 was important because LSI's mother knows about the pregnancy and the abuse, she decided to support her daughter as a future single mother. Her experience and pain will be the reason why she won't be too upset and shocked, when she discovers that JH is a single father. However, I wished to see a scene between LTH and his wife, where she literally explodes as she realizes that he will do the same thing again with JI: an arranged marriage, well aware that JI doesn't love GS.  

As for LTH, I hoped that in the end, his greed and stupidity will be the reasons why chairman Kwon changes his mind and doesn't give him the position. He is definitely trying to manipulate father and son in reality. He acts as if he knew nothing about the existence of the other guy.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, Chellsee said:

BTS kissing scene is much better and longer. LOL!

:heart:

Whooooaaa!!! Liplock from this angle on slo-mo is extremely satisfying. Abusing the replay button! 

Is the background song a yamagata or a bruni? I cannot almost distinguish the difference.

3 hours ago, 0ly40 said:

He just took a shower. He's hot and HJM knows :wub::wub: :D:D

I hear wolves a-howling. and i am loving that back hug as well!!! Woooot! 

Patiently waiting for subs in my region. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2