Quantcast

I also wonder why JI will accept the ring and not return it to GS. i guess it has something to do with her meeting with GS's father. He basically know now why JI will not marry his son. I do think he has asked JI to give GS time until he accepts the painful truth. We also learned that GS's mom is already dead and his older brother is in the US. So both of them really has issues with their father. It seems JI will meet her future in laws tonight yay

• Like 8

4 hours ago, C T said:

@annamchoi  i think the reason why she would accept the ring, its not real acceptance its like she would think what is the point in arguing hes not the type to listen so she just held on to it just to shut him up. You can tell by the histpry of their relationship, he always does what he wants and ignores her true feelings, and i think JI knows it so it'll be a "Eh why bother". But i know when the proper opportunity comes that ring will be given back to GS.

Im worried for JH,  he doesnt  deseve to get hurt.but I think she already did  by accepting the ring! 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3

58 minutes ago, thistle said:

I was surprised by this, too, but it sounded like Dad tried to do the same thing to the brother as is he is GS since the brother had to run away to America to get married to the person he wanted because of GSDad's controlling ways, and that left GS there alone.  I still can't stand GS but I wonder if maybe GS was a better person in the past before his rotten father turned all his attention to making GS into something he wants him to be but that GS may not be temperamentally suited for. 

@thistle yup. Probably his dad tried to do same thing like what he did to his other son. I hope they insert some story about his brother a little. Maybe that kind be a clue why GS need his father acknowledge so much. 

• Like 7

Episode 12 - preview.

The black and white version is equally nice! :blush:

1561567477.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Dyslexic heart said:

Since JI has been with JH, she has been more playful and cheeky. Unlike those times when she was dating GS that she was like a bored/bitter soul. 

She has changed a lot, and I think that JH has changed, too.  At the beginning, he was willing just to watch JI and now he knows that he can be loved.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, annamchoi said:

Im worried for JH,  he doesnt  deseve to get hurt.but I think she already did  by accepting the ring! 

True. But this is maybe why JI warned JH that he will be hurt and it will be from her, because she knows that its gonna get really difficult to get through the likes of her father GS and GS father. They will be the biggest hurdle for them to overcome in order to be together. And someone will be hurt but if they endure it their love will be proven too. I just hope they don't hurt too much though.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

@richelle your instinct is correct... :blush:

New preview stills.

95a1b129-6d23-45d9-9ba6-a4d22d633acc.jpg

Edit: @richelle you can't concentrate because of the gif or 

because of the shocking news about SongSongCouple

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@Chellseei can't concentrate on work because of the gifs. Only a few seconds and i am fanning myself hahaha

Oh and it seems her future MIL and eun u will see her and YJ. This gets interesting. Can't wait for tonight:wub:

• Like 6

@Chellsee Thanks for the photos. Whoa that outfit is doing double duty 

Man, Jeong-In is going to have quite the day - based on the outfit she's going to:

1. Meet Eun-u and mother in law at work

2. Be given a ring by Gi-Seok

3. Go home and commiserate with her sister re the ring

4. Go on a date with Ji-Ho, possibly to meet his family.

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

Official photos from MBC.

D-DMMWXU8AEWnPN.jpg

D-DMMWPUcAAgvrD.jpg

D-DMMWRU4AAbWmH.jpg

D-DMMWQVUAAWKSh.jpg

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

@Chellseecan't concentrate because of the gifs.

Spoiler

I feel sad for them. I was shocked when i learned that they are getting married and i am not that shocked at all actually that they are separating. Rumors has been going on for a while now. Still, a marriage ending in divorce is always painful.

Edited by richelle
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, richelle said:

@Chellseecan't concentrate because of the gifs.

Hide contents

What happened to the songsong couple? Work is really a hindrance lol. I am not updated lol

Spoiler

I woke up and my cousin just told me they are in the middle of divorce:(.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Lovely episode.

When EW speaks, his mouth is the cutest thing.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, lu09 said:
  Hide contents

I woke up and my cousin just told me they are in the middle of divorce:(.

Spoiler

I thought atleast there's one shipped couple who has turned their love into reality but sadly, it also ended to separation:tears:

I need to catch up when i go home. So many things are happening:)

• Like 5

They are the cutest father and son... and Jeong In is the luckiest!  :heart:

viewimage.php?id=3eadc22febd536af69b7c2&

MBC twitter update. :love:

D-DTlG6U4AAxfUH.jpg

D-DTlG2UIAAxzKo.jpg

More photos of JH and EU under spoiler.

MBC Twitter update. :love:

• Like 5
  • Love 7

Honestly, JI's father ....!!!! 

I'm speechless !

He ' sold' a daughter - Seo In- - to have  a " name" ....I'm FIL of a doctor, I'm in-laws with a rich family !

and now..... Seo In lives in hell !

And this time, he wants " selling" JI just for a " job " 

It's a shame !!!!

The actrice who plays JI's mom did a good job !

I didn't love her in SITR but she makes me cry  here !

Great acting, bravo !

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Another amazing episode :thumbsup:

Fof I want to say I LOVE LEE SISTERS MOM.The moment she got to knew about her poor child abuse she did what a Mom should have done and thanku to the team for showing this.At times the girls are being said you should endure everything even she is abused(sad reality it's happens )but there are mom's like seo-in Mom too.As I said yesterday it was such a statisfactory moment (for a while because I want him to be publicly shamed for what he has done to seo-in)when she slapped that jerk and still he was smiling he is a monster seriously who needs to put in jail.I feel that eventually it will be eomma along with seo-in who will rescue Jung in from this situation and fully supporting jiho specially as they can also feel what is feels like to be in jiho shoes being a single parent.No way Mom is letting Jung in to be thrown in same fire as seo-in was.It was heart wrenching to see eomma crying while she was thinking how her poor child endured it for so long urghhh my heart:tears:

I really liked it when Jung in went ran after jiho to check if he is okay in front of her father like how much she cares about him and his father oh dear he is so pathetic and selfish.How can he ask her own daughter to continue with gs despite knowing nothing is left there i wish eomma was there then she would have put some sense into her husband :angry:.He is emotionally torturing his own daughter.

Now the happy moments *Squealing*:wub:

Started with Jung in showing hesitation in entering jiho house to strolling around his room and smiling while looking at jiho eunwoo pic sweetttt.Lol I was smiling like an idiot just like jiho when she asked about making ramyeon.As Jung said he is too easy seriously after going through difficult period in his life the small words said by Jung in means a lot to him.That kiss :heart: Jung in went all for it :D.Lmao when Jiho was rushing to pick his clothes Jung in -i have already seen it *dead*:D.

One of fav part Iam a sucker for these kind of moments

When we fall in love,must we get into knowing whether it will be fruitful or not?

Can.we approach love in that manner?

We mustn't.

We can't be calculating in any aspect 

Because after all we love who we love

When one falls in love,it's just happens.Thats all there is to it.

Hence let's not wallow in despair, restrain our feeling or another the light 

And simply say -"Thanku god I am in love :heart:

tumblr_ptq2omxjrr1qdlyjwo2_540.gifv

I know I have said this numerous times but I love jiho and Jung honest and heartfelt conversation without any sugar coating. She knows the problem that they are gonna face will be difficult for them and specially for jiho.She even agrees it that she may be the one who will hurt him the most (the writer is killing us with so many emotions)But jiho said -Don't use any of these as an excuse to leave me:tears:me.Please you two deal it together as Jung in said -Say yes jiho!It was such a cute moment her saying say yes lol.

• Like 11

Hopefully, the meeting with JH's mom will go well. I can imagine EW ran up and hugged JI.

• Like 10