Quantcast

So we will be having a home-sweet-home date tonight? :love:

1561527289.gif

1561525516.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 14

Our fav Lee sister's:heart:Love them :love:

tumblr_ptp2d0udYT1we1ub0_1280.jpg

@annamchoi as much as we don't like the way people judge single mom/dad but the truth is they are may be a lot harsher in real life 

One more pic :blush:Adorable 

tumblr_ptp36q0G8I1we1ub0_640.pnj

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Pmyonly said:

We all love the Lee sisters! Thanks for sharing @Pmyonly :wub:

Good to know that they are having fun while shooting the drama.

My mood while patiently waiting. :)

1561475226.gif

Edited by Chellsee
edited - double post
  • Like 5
  • Love 9

@Chellsee yes! It's heartening to see the bond between them and their love for each other. I would prefer their moments together any day over ji and gs father's scenes :rolleyes:hope to see them more in coming episodes.

Thanku to you too for always updating :D:wub:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

@Pmyonly I agree sweetie. Precious moments to treasure! :wub:

Coffee/food support for JI's dad. :)

viewimage.php?no=24b0d769e1d32ca73cee8ef

Official photo of the new stills. :love:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

@Chellsee

Thanks baby girl for that gif of our OTP on their cute date.

I wonder what book he is reading!?

And you know what scene this reminded me of, when they were at the pharmacy because JI wanted to buy vitamins for her parents(?). They had a conversation about how JI doesn't like taking medicine and JH was like he doesn't like reading. JH-ya~ I think you will definitely find out the joy of reading now your with JI the librarian! Honestly reading for me is one of the greatest joys of my life!

• Like 12

I really like this PD's work: he doesn't need idols's cameo for rising his dramas's ratings 

like almost dramas do ( like Arthdall chronicles ... they saw people critical, they add Nikhun and Jisoo

just for the ratings)

This PD always works with the same team, his team, when we watch his drama,

it looks like ' un tranquille long fleuve qui coule " ..... no intense tension just ......sweets &  romantic scenes

Love it :blush:

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, diane90 said:

I really like this PD's work: he doesn't need idols's cameo for rising his dramas's ratings 

like almost dramas do ( like Arthdall chronicles ... they saw people critical, they add Nikhun and Jisoo

just for the ratings)

This PD always works with the same team, his team, when we watch his drama,

it looks like ' un tranquille long fleuve qui coule " ..... no intense tension just ......sweets &  romantic scenes

Love it :blush:

You mean "un long fleuve tranquille qui coule". Actually, there is a French movie called "la vie est un long fleuve tranquille", but this is not a romance, rather a comedy. However, the topics are similar: family, education and the difference of social classes. 

Since it took JH and JI a long time before being a couple, I trust that they fight together against the different hurdles. I can't wait for the new episode. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

New drama for Haein...   :)

Ill stream later..hope it will nor be laggy

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

The Lee sisters are so adorable together:wub:Can't wait for more scenes with them. I am so pumped up for tonight lol. I hope to see JI and JH just enjoying each other and being in love. With eun u too ofcourse:D

Seems JHI is working non stop too. But HJM might take a break after this drama. She has been in 3 dramas back to back. So i am hoping that this drama will have a satisfying ending. Please writernim:wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, Pmyonly said:

These pics are so beautiful. Looking forward to the episode today,

• Like 10

Omo this drama makes me cry:tears: how painful it is for a mother to learn that your precious child is being beaten. I just hope she slapped SH multiple times. That is not enough. What a heart warming episode:tears:

While GS meets JI's dad, JI is meeting GS's dad. Can't wait for the subtitle tomorrow:wub: I can't still forget SI and her mother:tears:

• Like 6

watched the live stream..thank God its not laggy! my feelings are half  happy & half woriisome...awaiting for the subs

@Chellsee Thanks for the Gifs!! our otp makes me giddy and flutter my heart all the time.❤️

some details of Haein 's new drama.

20190626-210735

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, richelle said:

Omo this drama makes me cry:tears: how painful it is for a mother to learn that your precious child is being beaten. I just hope she slapped SH multiple times. That is not enough. What a heart warming episode:tears:

While GS meets JI's dad, JI is meeting GS's dad. Can't wait for the subtitle tomorrow:wub: I can't still forget SI and her mother:tears:

Thanks for the info! :wub:

This means that the mother will stop her husband, since she knows the truth. She won't let her second daughter experience something similar.

• Like 9

@Chellsee It looks like there will be a competition between GS and JH. Gs proposes to JI and JH gets aware of it. JH will beat GS with his own game. If I understood it correctly, I think that JH told GS that he would present JI to his parents.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1