Quantcast

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic heart said:

Whooooaaa!!! Liplock from this angle on slo-mo is extremely satisfying. Abusing the replay button! 

Is the background song a yamagata or a bruni? I cannot almost distinguish the difference.

I hear wolves a-howling. and i loving that back hug as well!!! Woooot! 

Patiently waiting for subs in my region. 

Rawr....

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

It was another great episode..

Hope will get to see the bonding moment of Eun Wu and JI in the coming episodes.

Looking forward to everyone’s insights. Good night for now, will back read later.  :wub:

This gif! :love:

• Like 11
  • Love 1

After seeing the raws, my question of the day:  Is eating chicken with two forks a think in SKorea? Jae-In was using two forks.  I would dismiss it as a personal quirk, but then I notice that GS subordinate at the bank was using 2 folks also.:smile:

Personally I think it is a good idea.  I think two forks with bony fish would be a great idea.:star::grin:

Edit: The video below.  That is the most pilgrim like "wedding" dress I've ever seen.   That scene has been shown yet. HOw come they released the "making video".

Totally silly idea: It would be cute in Banking Subordinate (who has a name I'm sure) ended up with Seo-In, so that JH and his friends would win all the sisters.:joy:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, thistle said:

Wait! Is that a wedding picture?  :o

Or she cosplaying Florence Nightengale.

Actually Florence wore dark colors which is more practical.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

*JI dad is really something!! :rage: he wants her daughter to get back together with GS  merely because of the promotion!  (He doesnt realized that all those 4 yerars of being wirh GS is a loveless relationship) and not because he cares for her! unbelievable truly!  He is not yet aware of what is happening  with Seo in whom because of his pushing her to be married to SH now  his daughter is suffering from physical and emotional abuse.and I think he want the same thing with JI..which I hope mom will intervene! And I feel sorry for JH for dad treated him rudely.aint nice of him!

*JI going to JH place after a heated convo with her dad..made her mind at peace knowing he will be her comfort zone.

youre at the wrong place...I have a lover not a boyfriend .made JH mushy again..and that KISS,( squealing me) and the book reading made me realize That it is only with JH that truly JI found  love & happiness!  SAY:SIMPLY,  I THANK YOU GOD, I'M IN LOVE.

and that reality sink in..JI rephrasing she wont let JH get hurt.. but eventually she might hurt him and that she will be the one to hurt him the most.well, its true that JI might hurt JH because of the circumstances surrounding them.but definitely I hope not .

I  have high hopes   in what JI said: "we'll be able to get through everything together"

I'd like to believe that all shall past for JH and JI, if both are together in resolving  issues around them , because they have love trust and fairh in one another.

*HS/GS

HS having a hard time at work because of personal issues   between JH and GS. ..GS said he doesnt want to ruin relationships with others but somehow, I feel he already did.

**JH/JI daytime date in the park

simple and yet sweet! ❤️ its a breather for them at least for a moment.stolen shot of JI, st last JH admit she is pretty! (what a compliment!) and what a mushy person our pharmacist is!! when JI asked if they could somewhere fun wirh Eun-u along ..Hopefully, we could  see the thresome go on a picnic or something soon! 

*Jae in

Youngest sis looking for a place to stsy if ever she and JI will be kick out..and assuring that her unnnie will be treated well by JH's parents.( she inquiring YJ about the parents)

**Mom/Seo In

this scene truly moved me..finally Seo In admitted that she was physically abused by SH..and that she cant bear to be together with him because of his abusive ways.Seo in rather takes care of the baby on her own.Mom know nothing of the abuse hence when Seo in confessed it broke /shattered her heart into pieces!  who could have expect  that her first daughter  a successful   anchor woman in her own  field is hurting inside physically mentally and emotionally.

a mother's love has no boundaries. A love that will protect loving you unconditionally , will care and nuture you and guide you in everyrhing.

Seo in will never be alone on this fight She has her sisters and mom to help her get through with this! that slapped / threat from mom should stop SH from harrassing and borhering Seo in.

**JI/JH/Eun-u

this convo between these threesome is the cutest! having to hide ftom JH mom ! hehehe

a pinwheel for his future  step mom and none for dad, is too adorable! Jae in wirh a such a huge face is hilarious! Cant wait to see these 3 

bond together, surely JH will be mushy again.

**GS/ Dad

GS is in denial still  & annoying  as ever! and a liar at such! he keeps on believing that there is between him and JI, where in fact Dad knew its over and there is somone else in JI's life..

I m too digusted with the mesns of GS dad of trailing JI ! because for me its rude and disrespectful of one's privacy! and there's nothing to talk to with JI! what !? he will convince her!? threat her? and I find his convo with JI dad..they talked as if they cares! all that they are after  for business purposes  .no more..no less.they couldnt care less about thier children.

**Jae in being a front about how diffcult to handle their dad..JH must do anything / everything to please him.which I know he could.

*I think JI should be the first  one to tell her parents about Eun-u we should expect a  very surprise reaction. I prefer this way rather than the word would come from that tell all guy GS!

**JH mom

I think she will personally meet JI..looking forward wirh this meeting.

Preview..

giddy over the back hug!! anything can happen. specially its JH place! oh my imagination! with JH freshly bathed! 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hushhh said:

After seeing the raws, my question of the day:  Is eating chicken with two forks a think in SKorea? Jae-In was using two forks.  I would dismiss it as a personal quirk, but then I notice that GS subordinate at the bank was using 2 folks also.:smile:

Personally I think it is a good idea.  I think two forks with bony fish would be a great idea.:star::grin:

Edit: The video below.  That is the most pilgrim like "wedding" dress I've ever seen.   That scene has been shown yet. HOw come they released the "making video".

Totally silly idea: It would be cute in Banking Subordinate (who has a name I'm sure) ended up with Seo-In, so that JH and his friends would win all the sisters.:joy:

i think using 2 forks is a convenient way to tear the meat of the bone as the chickens are serve HOT. I use 2 forks for this reason and plus it avoids the sticky fingers. just my take on it anyway

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Ok, i love this Drama, its so amazingly beautiful. I have watched the episodes over and over again without getting bored- yes i fast forward some bits but 3/4 of each episodes i love. HJM and JHI are so comfortable with each other than the chem is so strong which makes this drama explode with the feels- lol. But i Love HJM and this has to be my favourite drama so far of hers to date. She just glows here together with JHI.

• Like 9
  • Love 4

:rolleyes:And the misogyny continues~

Apparently for Jeong-In's Dad love & happiness mean zilch in relationships, that with wealth & connections one is set for life. Like Gi-Seok's Dad agrees it's all just a business transaction EwWw.

I'm watchin' the ep. raw but that's the gist of what I surmised with LoL. Need to rewatch with subs to confirm. 

In next ep. preview Gi-Seok takes denial & delusion into a whole other level. The man STILL insists on marriage and passes the ring ffs:crazy:

The BEST highlight of this ep.? Seo-In's mom givin' the crappy SIL one hell of a good beating! WooHoo you go mom (applauds) And TWO slaps (pumps fist) 

• Like 6
  • Love 4

BTS of the Kiss..(giddy and squealing !:wub:)

I like this more than the actual kiss scene..

• Like 8
  • Love 3

42 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

:rolleyes:And the misogyny continues~

Apparently for Jeong-In's Dad love & happiness mean zilch in relationships, that with wealth & connections one is set for life. Like Gi-Seok's Dad agrees it's all just a business transaction EwWw.

I'm watchin' the ep. raw but that's the gist of what I surmised with LoL. Need to rewatch with subs to confirm. 

In next ep. preview Gi-Seok takes denial & delusion into a whole other level. The man STILL insists on marriage and passes the ring ffs:crazy:

The BEST highlight of this ep.? Seo-In's mom givin' the crappy SIL one hell of a good beating! WooHoo you go mom (applauds) And TWO slaps (pumps fist) 

I am afraid that SH might want to hurt LSI as punishment because she revealed the truth to the mother. 

• Like 7

No raw, no soft subs. I can't get my drama fix yet.:tears:

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Why in the world is the subtitle not yet available. This is killing me lol. The episode was so good last night. That is just watching live. I am sure it is 100 times better with subtitles.

• Like 6

I was so shocked by the scene with JI and her dad.  It is inconceivable in Western world that a dad would ask a daughter to marry someone she did not love in order to help himself.  This would be considered shameful!  Some individuals choose money over love for themselves, but I can't imagine parents pushing them to do it.  There could even be encouragement to choose dating partners from a professional/same religion pool of people, but asking for life long sacrifice of a loveless marriage for the parent's benefit is unheard of.  In Western world, JI would have everyone on her side against her father.  I guess in his defense, he thinks you stayed with him for 4 years, you can fall back in love, but he truly doesn't care about her feelings at all.  It will be interesting to see if he cares about his other daughter, SI, being abused or will he tell her to go back and give him another chance?

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Kooslee said:

No raw, no soft subs. I can't get my drama fix yet.:tears:

I'll message you a link to a site with the raw.  This is one of those "other" sites but it's one that I use a lot and it has never let me down.  Subs are a little slow today but I'm hoping they will be up soon.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

This drama makes me laugh then at one point, makes me cry. I so love the video call between eun u, JH, JI and jae in. I want to know what eun u said that made JI burst into laughter. Maybe she said why is dongsaeng not as pretty as teacher lol.

Those slaps are not enough. If I am SI's mother, i have picked something hard and hit him in the head. That scene was just satisfying. How painful it is to know that your precious daughter is getting hurt. No words can express her grief:tears:

Subs are now available yay

• Like 9

3 hours ago, hushhh said:

Or she cosplaying Florence Nightengale.

Actually Florence wore dark colors which is more practical.

I think I saw an early interview in these outfits.  Does look a little "weddingey"

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, richelle said:

I want to know what eun u said that made JI burst into laughter. Maybe she said why is dongsaeng not as pretty as teacher lol.

Eun-u is asking why Jae-In's face is so big. From what I gather, smaller faces are considered more ideal (prettier) than larger ones.

Later in the conversation Jeong-In tells Jae-In to sit back so she's not so close to the camera.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1