[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

7 minutes ago, unknown12 said:

Thank you @stroppyse! What a relief. :D 

If EW’s mom suddenly appear i’m not too worried. Probably she just want to make amend of her wrongdoing to her son. It’s only 3 episodes away, i don’t think nothing major will happen to JH and EW’s mom. Finger crossed anyway.

"Looks at Something in The Rain"

giphy.gif

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally watched the raw and OMG that beginning lol:joy:, Poor JH got kicked out of his own bed ROFL:mrgreen:. This is why I don't like sharing my bed with someone lol:sweat_smile::joy::mrgreen:

@annamchoi JI did propose to JH:wub:. I think she also asked ES permission to call her mom.... So cute:D

@unknown12 JI mom told JI to run after JI dad found out about JH being a single dad. But from the looks of the preview, she went to the house and dealt with her dad..... Good job:thumbsup:

Since I watched the preview couple of times and with @stroppyse translation, I'm not too worried now:rolleyes:... I think EW mom won't be causing problems like GS is doing now<_<. Dude doesn't know the word " We are done":expressionless::unamused:

23 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

"Looks at Something in The Rain"

Hahahaha i dropped the drama after a few episodes, not following the ending too.

if this drama has an open ending, i hope it will be good enough for us to understand, finger crossed again :sweatingbullets:

Raws have been posted on the "other" (not legal!) sites.  I have so much to do today (like give the cats a bath--have you ever had to bathe a cat that weighs 15 pounds?  my boy cat is huge) that I don't have time to mess with watching the raw.  <_<  Gonna have to wait for subs.  By the time I'm done with the cats, the only thing I'll have strength for is collapsing in my basket chair to watch dramas.

Gonna look forward to today's episode even though it's gonna kill me to watch JH cry.

Just watched raw! 

LEE JAE IN FINALLY WITNESSED SH’s BAD SIDE! And SH GOT KICKED OUT! :scream: And this is so heartbreaking! SHE FEELS BAD FOR HER SISTER AND HELPLESS. Though sometimes she kinda immature but most of the time her love for her sisters show her how mature she is. The acting though! :thumbsup:Kudos to all the actors in this drama! :thumbsup:

Now the only one who still don’t know about the abuse is JI. Once she found out i guess she will rage even to her father probably.

GOD the scene still gives me goosebumps!

I cried twice (when I watched livestream and watched it again with subtitles on Netflix later) on the sisterhood scene. The youngest sister, her acting was short of brilliant when she witnessed her older sister was threatened. I haven’t cried at all on any scenes so far with this drama but this scene was very touching. It showed love, impuissant, pain and regret.

Jae In is truly a scene stealer. She’s just brilliant! I cried with so much emotions watching that particular scene. Daebak!

This episode is phenomenal to say the least. So many feelings and emotions, one time I smiled ear to ear, split second I bit my finger out of worry, then I cried along with them. Oh my heart!

I hope the rating will do the justice to the drama. Korean people this drama is a Masterpiece!

32 minutes ago, Anh Nguyen Roff said:

I cried twice (when I watched livestream and watched it again with subtitles on Netflix later) on the sisterhood scene. The youngest sister, her acting was short of brilliant when she witnessed her older sister was threatened. I haven’t cried at all on any scenes so far with this drama but this scene was very touching. It showed love, impuissant, pain and regret.

Jae In really shine in this episode. She is becoming one of my all time favorite bkdrama character. 

Lovin' the T-Rex backpack on lil Eun-Woo! So cute:wub: He might grow to be an archaeologist perhaps?

Thank God Jae-In intervened 'cause I'd hate to think what could've transpired:wacko: The BIL is out of his mind, he still hasn't got the message:rolleyes: and (almost) hitting his pregnant wife:crazy: 

There was a moment when Ji-Ho failed in lifting Jeong-In at the library but stroked the back of her head that looked so sweet yet sexy:phew:;) Oh my LoL~B) 

She has to apply for custody. And may not get it. They don't do joint custody in SK. Do they? Haven't seen it. This is one time when I say that govt support is so minimal for single parents that unless she has a good job she won't be able to sue for some custody then child support- they don't police that well- for EW. I finished the episode. She is married highly unlikely she will apply for full custody when his past name is Too. I might be wrong. But highly unlikely since the writer put the final nail on the coffin by making her married.

So I am hoping the next 4 episodes will be used for another plot.

Kissing? Too much kissing? You mean 3-4 pecks at ep 9 and 12 and 16 are ok? Thats how it used to be. One dead fish kiss during 1st confession then break up. Then one kiss last 20 sec of last episode. Those sort of dramas just kills me.

I just want to know what the writer will do regarding SH. I skipped the father's scene with JI last week after I read about it. I still can't comprehend a father who knows that his daughter being abused is ok. Just for his job. Eish.

Today's episode was one of the best of this drama

First half 

Lmao Jung in sleeping position is same as mine I was laughing so hard:Dand simultaneously jae in sleeping in the same position now I get it why Jung in was always sleeping on floor 

Spoiler

f3746ab164bba42eedd17add5170423d62488a98

And it was so natural that Jiho finally went out sleeping on couch after getting kicked out of his bed several times (I just love dir aps work)

The next moment Jung in staring at Jojo asking why he came out aiyoo this girl snores too :D*Was smiling like a idiot when Jung went all over him over that small sofa*

58cb27ab0b8e1507ffd159e050e81db8e8e32736

b064a91958e276f40ed1b5289bf3db7ea08af36a

c0b56bc09e05d5eb7c0781dbf23e0ab6bf84dd63

Spoiler

741e0d9e3149cf2deb5cf953aa244714350549a7

Why they are so cute :bawling:

Now giseok is trying to get in touch with yeong ju this man is leaving no chance he just want her as she was only his *like an object* as ji friend said.Giseok again with his chant -if you stop I will put it behind us :rolleyes:.At this point he is just being a pathetic loser he is clinging to Jung in in the same way sihoon is being to seo-in.

Jiho is right that it won't change anything even if she tells but still it will would somehow reduce the stress of all this hiding.With their rel(jiho as single dad too) out in open may cause more problems but if Jiho and Jung in are together as US then that's the only thing that matters

Giseok going to Jung in and jiho house *facepalm*.He was really embarrassed seeing jiho friends and must be regretting cause he knows that banker friend will balbber everything lol.

FcfMom and daughter conversation again made me emotional :tears: Jung in confession "I can't live without him"

I felt so bad when she said  I am sorry it's like she did a crime falling in love with a single dad but I love eomma eventhough she was surprised but more worried as she said to seo-in and jae-in this is first time she saw those eyes of Jung in meaning she is thinking of getting married.

2245b42703ef79c32c94b70b133bee43d2977fc3

The heartfelt conversations between our couple is what make this drama more appealing to me and I always look forward to it .Jiho asking Jung in not to cry alone and telling "There is this faith that only YOU and I know of that is "US" which makes their relationship more stronger .please pdnim no sad ending!

I love when they shower each other with kisses:wub: and their intimate moments surely make my heart jumping with joy much needed with so much tension filled around.

f74c90b28339720d59400d8c136650c9737cde32

(CR DC) will share the rest of thoughts tmrw and hoping for best! 

Archived