Quantcast

Though many were smitten by this couple at the last episode, but many also has complained about their intimate moment and their too many kisses. 

Come guys do you all just staring each other eyes when you are in love???:phew:

THEY ARE JUST IN LOVE :relieved:

• Like 2
  • Love 9

Just now, unknown12 said:

but many also has complained about their intimate moment and their too many kisses. 

Personally, I have no complaint!  :lol:  I think that the amount of affection is appropriate for this drama.  But no drama will ever please every person since we all have different tastes.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, thistle said:

I know that the news articles are there to whet our appetites for watching our shows but there was a line in this article that made me feel nervous about today's episode:

Han Ji Min, Kim Jun Han, And Jung Hae In Have A Tense Confrontation On “One Spring Night”

I don't like the sound of that.  She can't leave GS?  Let's hope this is just a terrible teaser.

I think it's trying to say she can't leave gs being like this *intrusive*(if you have seen the preview he seems to be following Jung in and jiho car) and *still in rejection* basically harming jiho thats why she said that bother me all you want but if you harm jiho I will try everything to stop you from doing so( I don't exactly remember ).Let's hope for the best.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Pmyonly said:

I think it's trying to say she can't leave gs being like this *intrusive*(if you have seen the preview he seems to be following Jung in and jiho car) and *still in rejection* basically harming jiho thats why she said that bother me all you want but if you harm jiho I will try everything to stop you from doing so( I don't exactly remember ).Let's hope for the best.

I always get nervous this late in a drama series and start worrying!  Definitely hoping for the best.  

• Like 5

tenor.gif?itemid=7589577

Seeing the above clip :love:

We were deprived of their intimate moments in the first half of drama now only we got to see them being lovey dovey despite the problems arising.So I don't get it some people not liking it anyway I am loving it :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Did JI proposed? OMG i hope the subtitles will be early tomorrow. Great episode. Jae in already knows. She should have punched SH. This drama is getting better and better and I am not complaining:wub:

• Like 6

@unknown12 OMG they are so cute:love::heart:. I have to wait for the EP to come out:bawling:

• Like 5

need subs!! the convo between mom and JI! why is she crying so hard??? Did JI the one who proposed?J Seo In should left Jae In punched SH!! he deserves it! GS is one duper jerk and annoying! I love the intimate scenes! just too sweet.. and the family day out! just lovely looking at the 3! :)

the preview, can anyone at least explain whats going to happen? Thanks!

• Like 8

The next preview looks heartbreaking. I am scare now.:tears:

• Like 9

Ok, you guys are scaring me now...... What happened in the preview????:(

• Like 5

WOOOAH the preview, DID JI'S MOM JUST SUGGEST to JH they should elope??? :scream:

it seems to me the last voice was JI'S MOM, I COULD BE WRONG RIGHT OR MAYBE I HEARD WRONG RIGHT???

I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW *PANICMODE*:skull:

• Like 10

Thanks for the preview, @unknown12 !

Oh my goodness, JH's looks heartbroken.  So sad.  And JI seems really angry.  The only thing I can understand is that she says she doesn't want to do something.  Why can I not understand Korean?!  <_<

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, thistle said:

Thanks for the preview, @unknown12 !

Oh my goodness, JH's looks heartbroken.  So sad.  And JI seems really angry.  The only thing I can understand is that she says she doesn't want to do something.  Why can I not understand Korean?!  <_<

Did JH mom and JI mom met each other in the preview?? Interesting...

JH really looks heartbroken:bawling:

@unknown12 Thanks for the preview chingu:heart:. It would be interesting if this happens:glasses:

• Like 6

A translation of the preview. @annamchoi, okay, here you go. :)

JI Friend: If this wasn’t Gi Seok oppa’s doing, then who could do this? (looks as if wedding invitations for JH and GS were sent out)
JI: Gi Seok’s father.
JI: I have reason to see your father. If oppa could be there, it would be better.

JI: I took this before because I wasn’t sure. I’m sorry that I didn’t return this earlier. (she seems to have returned his ring)
GS: Who is Yoo Ji Ho anyway? (meaning how could JH be so important to cause her to reject himself. LOL) Actually, I don’t need any of that. (meaning he doesn’t want to know anyway) Just come back to your rightful place.
JI Father: Bring him home. (meaning to introduce JH to him)
JI: I don’t want to.
JI Father: You said you wanted to marry him! (meaning she couldn’t marry him without introducing him to the parents anyway)
JI: I totally know that you just want to bring him before you to insult him and make him leave me.
JI Father: If you don’t want to marry Gi Seok, that’s fine. I’ll even give up working for the foundation after I retire. (I think he’s negotiating so that JI will give up JH anyway.)
JI: I can’t give him up.
GS: Please ask your wife to convince Jung In. I’ll make sure to benefit you both so you won’t ever have regrets. I’m not joking.
JH: Just because I don’t say anything, do you think I’m not worried? Sometimes, I’m so scared, I could die. That she might just suddenly turn up and ask for me to hand Eun Woo over.
JH Mother: She’s already married. (I think this comment may be about EW's mother rather than JI)

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 9

Thank you @stroppyse! What a relief. :D 

If EW’s mom suddenly appear i’m not too worried. Probably she just want to make amend of her wrongdoing to her son. It’s only 3 episodes away, i don’t think nothing major will happen to JH and EW’s mom. Finger crossed anyway.

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, unknown12 said:

Thank you @stroppyse! What a relief. :D 

If EW’s mom suddenly appear i’m not too worried. Probably she just want to make amend of her wrongdoing to her son. It’s only 3 episodes away, i don’t think nothing major will happen to JH and EW’s mom. Finger crossed anyway.

"Looks at Something in The Rain"

giphy.gif

• LOL 11

I finally watched the raw and OMG that beginning lol:joy:, Poor JH got kicked out of his own bed ROFL:mrgreen:. This is why I don't like sharing my bed with someone lol:sweat_smile::joy::mrgreen:

@annamchoi JI did propose to JH:wub:. I think she also asked ES permission to call her mom.... So cute:D

@unknown12 JI mom told JI to run after JI dad found out about JH being a single dad. But from the looks of the preview, she went to the house and dealt with her dad..... Good job:thumbsup:

Since I watched the preview couple of times and with @stroppyse translation, I'm not too worried now:rolleyes:... I think EW mom won't be causing problems like GS is doing now<_<. Dude doesn't know the word " We are done":expressionless::unamused:

• Like 8
  • Love 1