[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dramabeans 23-24 recap is up!  Extract from the intro by TeriYaki:

The ex-boyfriend’s team works behind the scenes to secure his marriage to our librarian, even though she’s told everyone who should matter that they’re not together anymore. When the ex-boyfriend tries to make his marriage plans official, he pushes our kind and patient pharmacist too far and the battle lines become clearer. Even though our lead couple’s friends may be confused by the latest development, our librarian couldn’t be more certain about her choice and she makes a move that leaves no doubt in her man’s mind.

Read more via link:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/06/one-spring-night-episodes-23-24/

Oh My!  I suddenly feel so empty after knowing they complete filming on 30 june.  Maybe because i am ji min bias and i think she will rest for sometimes before considering next project.

At least for JHI's bias, he have 1 completed movie awaiting to be screened, working on another movie and upcoming possible drama.

I hope ji min will keep in close contact with JHI like all her other co stars she have worked with previously. :wub:

this is it!! :( reality sets in...finale coming soon. why so fast!? andwe!? as much as we all are looking forward to a happy ending for a our otp, it may always make us feel sad that our beloved k drama series is just about to end..I, for one I always feel melancholy whenever  my k drama series finale nears specially   when  I really love both leads and the drama itself! 

Thank you  eveyone for all the goodies you have shared! ❤️ love every posts you made..:)

Jung Haein new CF

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzXIT7Zngz5/?igshid=1fajzk0uqsova

In the latest BTS, when JH visited JI’s site, Jae In greeted JH “형부 안녕하세요” meaning “Hii, brother-in-law!” :lol:

Then JI replied, “결혼 하고 형부 라고 해!” which means “get married first then call him brother-in-law!” 

Is this the near future they are talking about? Hahaha (Sorry for my limited Korean)

I also love when EU kissed HJM and said, “bye bye!” Oh so adorable! :wub:

I just realized that Korean netizens called this couple “이유 커플” taken from their last names “Lee + Yoo”. It also means “reason” in Korean.

I cant wait to see their being happy together but kinda sad to know that it’s gonna end. Such paradox :sweatingbullets: 

5 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Oh My!  I suddenly feel so empty after knowing they complete filming on 30 june.  Maybe because i am ji min bias and i think she will rest for sometimes before considering next project.

At least for JHI's bias, he have 1 completed movie awaiting to be screened, working on another movie and upcoming possible drama.

I hope ji min will keep in close contact with JHI like all her other co stars she have worked with previously. :wub:

Me too. Oh my only last 4 episodes. We don't know when ji min will accept another drama. For sure i will binge watch all 16 episodes once this series ends. I will miss ji min again sigh. She will go in hibernation again.

I hope ji min and hae in will be friends and just like ji min's working relationship with ji sung. May they still be friends even after this series ends. And hae in's next drama's PD is the PD of familiar wife. We might get a cameo from ji min. And i am already looking forward to it. I liked hae in, he has taken cared of ji min for which i will forever be thankful:wub:

This makes me look forward to wednesday:D

1 hour ago, polar15 said:

I thought in soompi we can not qoute  any video or photo because it will make the forum heavier ? Are the rule has change?? :sweatingbullets:

No, rule stays the same..no quoting of videos, photos still.

I will miss this smile...

Haein IG UPADATE.

I need to give props to the villainiest villain that has been in a drama for a while, the evil husband, Nappeun Namja, Si Hoon!!

65519614_10156953224585412_4636875129740 

I mean, that man is so despicable, the perfect stereotype of the abuser as we know them; manipulative, sly, evil, clever, deluded narcissist (who has truckloads of what we call "small d!ck energy" in my country), but still such a well rounded villain character, if there ever was one. The writer went out of her way to create a fully formed wife beating, lying, incompetent man. He feels so real!! Probably because unlike most wife beaters who are only shown beating their spouses, this guy interacts with the rest of the world, exposing all sides of his character. 

The last episode displayed the actor's awesome ability in portraying such an evil human being. We don't need to see the beatings to know he rains blows on SI!! I watched the scene with SI and SH in front of their parents, and how this narcissistic shyt played up the gallery in front of her parents is one for the books!! Kneeling, crying, that evil smirk, but even when he refused the divorce, I wasn't surprised! small d!ck energy personified!!

KUDOS to the actor!! That's a salary well earned!! 

42 minutes ago, africandramalover said:

KUDOS to the actor!! That's a salary well earned!!

And kudos to the director as well.  Just look at the staging in that picture!  This may sound odd but it reminds me of a Vermeer, and you can "read" it like a painting.

The colors tell us so much--all somber and grey with no hint of hope or life except for the delicate flowers that JIMom has given her daughter.  The flowers are not centered on the table but are far to the side in front of SI, as though they are backing away from the other characters/  The only other brightness is in SI's blouse--it is still grey but it is a very pale grey verging on blue so that it is like the darkness is lifting from her and that she is becoming something more, something better than grey.

And just see how everyone is turned away from JIDad but especially JIMom who refuses even to be in the same room and is completely disconnected herself from the ongoing drama.  However, she is still present and ready to protect her daughter if need be but giving her space to handle her own issues until that point.  JIDad is the only active person with his pointing hand but no one sees him; in spite of his focus on the others, the reality is that he sees nothing at all.  

Amazing.  So glad you posted this picture, @africandramalover!  Completely agree with your take on SH and the actor playing him.  

Archived