[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

The preview (can someone translate it, please?)

I think it's not a break up that JH mention, cos he was wasted and feeling angst, he was telling JI that she eventually will leave him too. and probably this will trigger to their very first argument and end up to a break up:sweat_smile:?? Perhaps somenone can translate this preview.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preview doesn't look good at all I am ready for all angst but I simply can't stand seeing giseok smirking :angry:

Spoiler

I don't know how it will end but the day before the last shooting (30th)jimin was spotted filming around/inside woori pharmacy she was wearing orange white strip dress (cr DC)I think pharmacy can be used only on weekend for shooting purpose (as members of DC discussed)so what will be the ending no one knows.

@Pmyonly thank you for the info...but Jimin seen shooting inside pharmacy..Hope we get an ending that will satisfy our hearts..Im not fond of open ended endings! just like SITR.factly, I dropped the drama, but a friend told me the ending 

ONE HAPPY END PLEASE WRITENIM .

Preview seems a heartbreak.

Oh No... What's going on here..???! What's the point of this series if Ji Ho breaks up with Jeong In at the last sec..??! I mean, the main goal of the writer should be their happiness with each other! Sounds so sad & I fear about Gi Seok's cunning smirks in the preview..! :bawling: No sad ending, please writer-nim!!!! Just let them be together... forever... :)

15 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

@Pmyonly thank you for the info...but Jimin seen shooting inside pharmacy..Hope we get an ending that will satisfy our hearts..Im not fond of open ended endings! just like SITR.factly, I dropped the drama, but a friend told me the ending 

ONE HAPPY END PLEASE WRITENIM .

Preview seems a heartbreak.

Yes I saw one picture inside the pharmacy and she was spotted on 29th so what did they shoot on 30th don't know.Me too hoping for a statisfactory ending.I knew angst part was coming and I understand jiho insecurities but ji has assured him many times that how she accepts him with eunwoo so I hope he will get over with it.

@stroppyse thanks for the trans dear.

I think that's Jung in voice and she must be telling this to Giseok when he was standing in front of her house.

32 minutes ago, unknown12 said:

They understand each other. Only moms know. How action (staring, smiling) can says it all.

It's so touching to see how they both smile through tears at each other. The best moment in this episode.

JI/GS'dad/GS 

Does JI say thank you for sending photos?

JH/the pharmacist, JH/JI

Can't wait for subs! Don't understand why JH cries a lot after work.

14 minutes ago, Pmyonly said:

I think that's Jung in voice and she must be telling this to Giseok when he was standing in front of her house.

I guess too. her voice a lil bit different probably due to her quarrel with JH.

32 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

It seems that there are some very angsty parts coming up, and I didn't like the sentiments in this preview

yup me too. so basically it was JH now who starting to doubt or second guess his feeling bcos of the news of his past lover. and probably he will say unnecessary things towards JI when he was wasted. 

Anyway i am not gonna dwell over what will happen next cause previews are always misleading  and its the last test for our couple i hope they will be able to succeed and find happiness.This drama hasn't disappointed me until yesterday episode so i really really wish that it won't in last too and in my personal opinion OSN has already surpassed Sitr in terms of everything (i read one thought on twitter that this drama gave us what sitr didn't)Please writernim give us a good ending

22 minutes ago, Real_noona said:

It's on Netflix . Phew, no more waiting.

Please spoil us relentlessly after you watch it!

.....and, sadly, it's sounding like time for me to bow out until the ending airs.  :mellow:  I can't manage high stress, and I'm really very invested in this drama so that makes it even worse.  Looks like I'll just be reading spoilers until it's over.

*sorry for going out of topic* being a GOT fan for almost a decade and then getting a shitty ending( until now i didnt watched the last 3 episodes )for me nothing can top over this lol and i not only followed the drama but read the books too so seeing your favorites characters arcs getting butchered down by the writers its hurts :DMy attachment with this show was on different level and it took me a month to get over it.So whatever be the ending  i really hope they won't destroy the characters development specially the rel between jiho and jung in cause we have seen they have been so understanding if one got down other was there to uplift now its jiho who is suffering so i hope jung in will pull him out i know it will be hard but jung in fighting!

Lol why some yall confused? I am tired of these late game break ups or exs showing up its all so unnecessary .

But I guess I should wait and see how they handled it but I dont have much confidence going by the preview.

I think we all knew that something bad is bound to happen. I am actually glad that it happens this late at the game then happens earlier and drags on near the end. Previews can be misleadings too, so hang on everyone.

I am sure JI and JH will work this out. So far they has been able to work out their differences and misinderstandings rather quickly. So my hope is high still that we'll have a happy endings. 

May be i am trying to console myself lol:D but anyway if (only if) ending is bad with them not getting back together then what was the whole point of jiho-jung in falling in love,them trying to fight together for their happiness, acceptance of eunwoo,showing there is nothing wrong with jiho being a single dad and now  we have moms consoling each other(i am guessing by clips).Hoping for best.

P.s  This drama may appear slow paced and boring for few people but "Typical" its far  away from that .The reality in this show just hits you hard make you feel frustrated cause this kind of issues take place in REAL LIFE "Unoriginal" there are only few kdramas(in marriage contract we have seen single mother) which has shown how its difficult for people with flaw to survive in society as young ju said - They are the perfect target for people to gossip.Anyway opinions are welcomed here cause each have their perspective of seeing things.

I think the topic of EU's mother is super necessary to the plot. So far JH has been very understanding, even with JI going back and forth and even suggesting her to be considerate of her ex. The story would have been incomplete if we did not see JH grappling with his difficult past, and how it has affected his son, (he has never seen his mom) and to live in fear that she might come back one day and stake her claim. This must be the nightmare that JH must have lived everyday. He is keenly aware of his situation even from the beginning, therefore not even dating anyone and avoiding feeling anything for JI in the onset. I hope the next episodes helps JI understand the underlying fear that JH lives with everyday and behind this kind person, there is a past that will always lurk. This is their final hurdle in this 16 episode show and with only two episodes left it would be good to see the writer address this. Angsty or not, I am in. Bring it on last week of OSN! 

Archived