[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

25 minutes ago, richelle said:

All the bts makes my heart flutter. Best episode yet but all the episodes are worth rewatching over and over again. It seems eun u's mother will be back. Oh dear writer. 13 best episodes please make the last 3 awesome:wub:

I think the writer had to address the giant dinosaur in the room, meaning EW's mom. Maybe she won't make a real appearance but it will be just in the background, the threat of her coming back and claiming EW.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These small heartwarming moments between sisters give us so much warmth :tears:

Spoiler

5c4e93e3f121863ba0aca9262992aae1d0eaf1bb

Now the most awaited family moment :wub:

Jiho getting upset coz Jung in didn't greeted him first and eunwoo copying Jung in lol :D

Spoiler

6ecf2ab4ab9d0430eb098c054cdad653eac53a4a

Loved all those sweet moments between them really wish them to be happy like this

Jung in first attempt to propose Jiho by asking him to replace the picture was endearing n meaningful as from the beginning she has accepted jiho along with eunwoo 

Her Second attempt :tears:asking eunwoo if he would like her to be his MOM and the way eunwoo replied with sooooo much sweetness in his voice YES:tears: (I kept repeating that scene)

Are you really coming to us?

a0490b26ca9849adf639559ff217c269bdb1baa0

7ac5a81a93a5076e2d760961b9497103cb772dbb

Spoiler

b7d66985b8bb08f9786e4d9af2fa1888e8e73f18

Just so you know I will be a tough wife :bawling:

990FE2395D1CD8AD05?original

Cr DC:heart:

Just watched the promo again.  Lots of angst coming up. 

One of the things I found most interesting was that JHMom and JIMom met at the library bench and JIMom seemed to be comforting JHMom.  Really wanna know what that is about!  Also want to know who JIMom was listening to in the cafe--she overheard someone behind her.  I think that JIMom has the potential to turn this situation in JI's favor, especially as she now realizes that SI will be in the same sort of situation as a single parent so she may not be a judgmental of JH.

Fingers crossed for a great episode tomorrow!

28 minutes ago, Real_noona said:

I think the writer had to address the giant dinosaur in the room, meaning EW's mom. Maybe she won't make a real appearance but it will be just in the background, the threat of her coming back and claiming EW.

Same thoughts I don't think she will come back in person.

What an episode!! I love every single scene, especially the one when GS is at the parking waiting for JI leaving her work place. I know, this scene is not so sweet like the family date but it moved my heart because if you think carefully about this scene, it actually shows how strong JH is. He acted as if he didn't see GS first, whereas in reality he knew it, yet he wanted to protect JI and even indirectly GS. By not revealing his stalking, JH helped GS to maintain his good reputation. However, at the same time JH confronted GS with his own lie. When he visited JH's flat, he claimed to HS and YJ that he wanted to talk to JH, while in reality GS wanted to see JI. So by calling him, JH gave him the opportunity to talk to him. Since GS didn't pick up the call, JH was showing him that GS had been lying and JH was well aware of it. The refusal to talk to JH over the phone made GS look like a coward, which he is in reality.

Then once he realized that GS was following their car, he sent JI ahead in order to show him that JI and JH had got intimate, since JI knew the code for the door. So by showing GS that she could enter his place, JH hoped that GS would stop stalking JI. He doesn't want her to know what GS has been doing behind her back. 

Now about LSI: SH is in big trouble and he has realized his own situation. He thought that the baby was a jackpot for him as he believed, this would stop LSI from getting a divorce. The irony is that the baby is actually the evidence of his assault and marital rape. I wasn't sure if this existed in SK, but since it does then SH will be sent to jail. The scene with his friend made me smile because he was describing SH very well: the guy is a jerk. So not only he might face prison, but he will lose his reputation forever. He will always be stigmatized as an "abuser" so that everyone will keep his distance from him. And GS will ask SH for help, unaware of the real situation and in my opinion, the divorce of LSI with SH will be the trigger for GS to give up on JI. In my opinion, the closer GS will try to get to SH, the harder GS will be affected by the scandal as GS will be seen as SH's friend, the abuse. He might become tainted by association.  

Now, JI has the support of her mother. I think, once she saw the picture of JH with his son, she felt the love between the father and son hence she could forget that he was a single father. In my opinion, she could sense that the man is decent. 

I can understand why JH didn't answer to her JI's first proposal and was kind of shocked, when JI used EunWoo for the second proposal. JH has been deeply affected by the departure of Eun Woo's mother. Don't forget that he planned to marry her hence deep down, even if he wants to get married, he is traumatized by this. Furthermore, JH is scared that EW's mother might come back and ask for the child. But I guess, she is already married.

Thanks all for the goodies! love reading them! and the bts and gifs! my heart melts

LOVE THIS EPISODE! 

**anyways, as I assume the JH might propose (love this part) but it turned its JI who did it the proporsing for me its one of the highlights, to

ask Eun-u to call her  mom means JI is giving herself 101%  to be with be him and JH.a lifetime commitment  of being together with father and son.JH is taken aback by the proporsal kinda teary eyed I should say he couldnt believe that finally he found love and happiness for life.and that they will be together forever for the rest of thier lives! JH is definitely for keeps!  and how lucky JI is!

*** change the photo you have by your bed to this one(JI made it clear it Ill be a part of your family)

**You know Im quite a  mean person, and I toss and turn in bed..JI, are you really coming to us!? yes, I cant wait until my hair turns gray.& then they hug!

** totally made my heart flip flops with the opening scenes! JH leaving the bedroom because he keeps on falling out of the bed ! and the way JI looks lovingly  while he is asleep  is a sign that truly JI found the ONE!  someone who values her someone who loves  and accepts everything about her someone who could give the world to her..is just a stare a way . she had truly madly fallen in love with JH!

Im just super duper giddy with the couch scene! Geez, JI making herself fit into JH! and falling down in the floor laughing cuddling and kissing! made my heart flutter! ❤️

**Now that  JI's Mom knows..I hope she gives her blessings and support guidance and love all through out.well, I know she did , in the last  scene she told JI to run away.but I wish too that she meets JH so that  she will know for herself what kind of a person truly he  is!( preview shows borh moms met , I m curious what they talk about)

**Mom knows how much JI truly loves JH that she accepted everyrhing ablut him, including Eun -u! that

Jae in is a scene stealer! now she knows that her unnie is physically abused! she ran havoc towards SH! she could have hurt her badly if only Seo in didnt intervened.which I will object too because SH deserves it! Hope Jae in sees the evidence of how Seo in was being abused! and JI knowing it too. .

from raging bull with SH,.. and dissapointed  with Seo in, Jae In becomes super sweet dongsaeng with JI...she realized that how lucky JI and how much of a good guy JH is!

**If only I can  fast forward everything that had GS,his dad  and JI dad I could have done so!

Really!! GS is one super pathetic and annoying guy!! still  in denial,cannot accept  defeat still with too much  pride and ego! manipulative!

I cant just understand whyvhe cant let go of JI? where in fact, I think he didnt love her at all! at those 4 years, she must have been just a scapegoat of his frustration with his dad who dont like  him being a musician! and asking his dad a favor at such!? give  JI dad the best position!?    in order to bring JI back! GS indeed a SOUR LOSER! move on pls! no more JI returning back! to think JI made it clear!

**JH/JI/GS conftontation

tension builds up! JH making it clear! JI is now his!  you can date  JI again, after  we break up! Haha!

GS, still hopeful! not until JI told him to his face! he can do anything with her, talked to her family friends and people around her.  call visit, meet  bug her! But dont bother JH! if you do I'll do anything to stop you, I dont care who Iam to go after!  CLEAR message isnt it?! GS! its all over ! try to learn how to be respectful just as JH said.

I think JH was moved by JI's words..that she diesnt want to hurt him in any way, instead she will protect him..

**YJ

She advises JI as if she is own sister..because she worry so much that somehow JI may get hurt in the end

SH convo with his friend

I hope all the his friend said.will happen to him! sorry for cursing!  he drserved it anyway!! 

Lee dad

amidst   his ambition, I wish that he could be a real dad with so much love and respect to his daughters and not to meddle  with thier lives instead guide  and support them in whatever it maybe.

JH Dad/ Mom

as much as dad really likes JI, I hope rest her doubts..She can assured that both her son and grand son will be loved and taken care of.

Preview

should prepare my heart tonight ..aint looking forward to heartbreak .though its inevitible..

I believe as JH said, because of thier faith wirh one another. they can wether everything that may come along the way.with with so much love and respect they have, I know they do 

THE PROPORSAL! ❤️

I pre ordered the Ost album..it costs around $37  usd.  sf ncluded...

live streaming later..I dont see so much skinship as both otp will face some problems I do hope they both overcome these obstacles together..with love, and faith they have with one another .

https://www.kstarlive.com/article/2019/07/04/han-jimin-got-all-embarrassed-while-filming-her-bed-scene-with-jung-haein-for-one-spring-night-242117

Han Jimin Got All Embarrassed While Filming Her Bed Scene with Jung Haein for 'One Spring Night'

Han Jimin could not stay cool with the bed scene she had to shoot with Jung Haein. 

On July 3rd, MBC released the making film of its Wednesday-Thursday drama 'One Spring Night' featuring Han Jimin and Jung Haein. In the clip, the two actors get to shoot the scene where they cuddle on the bed. Han Jimin said, "Come here fast, I'm embarrassed," in which Jung Haein replied, "Why are you embarrassed? I'm not embarrassed at all." 

The director then caused laughter on the set with his comment, "Why are you embarrassed? It's a blessing (to be able to shoot a bed scene with Jung Haein)"

After several takes and suggestions from the producer, Han Jimin and Jung Haein managed to finish the scenes well. 

Based on the preview, JI visits GS's father and ask GS to be there as well. She confronts the father and the son with the pictures. JI knows that the pictures were sent by GS but his father was the one who ordered it. JI is quite courageous and smart. She knows GS's personality very well. Furthermore, she must have made the connection with chairman Kwon because he asked her if she was seeing someone. 

With this move, GS can no longer hide behind his father and his lies. GS might resent his father because due to the pictures, JI cut ties with him definitely. She gives him back the ring showing that she doesn't respect him any longer. Since GS is suffering from victim mentality, I'm sure that he will blame his father for this, unable to realize that he was the one who sent these pictures to LTH.

Hello everyone...

Already watched yesterday's eps as I was longing to see the burning love of our lovebirds & now, I want nothing but the happiness of these two! :) They are meant to be together!! And I like Jeong In being so caring towards Ji Ho & sticks to him like glue!!! Yes, this girl definitely will marry him.... No one would be able to stop her even her dad!!!! :o

87b053571ac04bc2a70daafeeac568a1.jpeg?s=

And this is my second fav part of the show!!! I love this small family with a handsome dad, a caring mom & a cute kid between them.. :heart: Just want them to be together forever!!! The writer is so creative that I get so many butterflies when these three are on-screen!! :) Such a lovely & fresh feeling! I think Jeong In is a great example for ladies who fake with their husbands & kids... I love her so much!!!

09eee19804d043338f8c25ba4873b1ba.jpeg?s=

And now, in to the bitter parts.... I am honestly proud that my first impression about Gi Seok has turned out to be the truth!! He's not really a villain type yet but he's indeed a jerk by all means!! :sweatingbullets: He doesn't love Jeong In but wanna have her to make sure that he won't loss to Ji Ho!! Then I want to ask about Gi Seok & Ji Ho's friendship..????! :( Gi Seok is faking with everyone! Hope he learns a lesson of maturity from Ji Ho!! 

And I feel Jeong In's mom is kind of ok from the inside with her daughter's affair with Ji Ho! But she's is afraid of her husband's reactions towards the situation!! I really like her to be a lil bit more stronger... She seems lame as a mother of 3 daughters! <_< And her husband will definitely create a havoc in tonight's eps.... But I don't want him to win!!! I want his daughter to win against his ego this time!!! :thumbsup: And why is he avoiding Gi Seok's dad..????! Am I missing something here..??! Mmmm :mellow: ^_^

And by the way, can't anyone live recap tonight's eps..???! I think the suspense is at the top spot as we only have 3 days of Spring Night now!!! :) Thank you & looking forward!!! :wub:

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I can understand why JH didn't answer to her JI's first proposal and was kind of shocked, when JI used EunWoo for the second proposal. JH has been deeply affected by the departure of Eun Woo's mother. Don't forget that he planned to marry her hence deep down, even if he wants to get married, he is traumatized by this. Furthermore, JH is scared that EW's mother might come back and ask for the child. But I guess, she is already married.

This was my feeling as well.

I thought that deep down, even though he loves JI dearly, JH could not really believe that she would go so far as to marry him, that he thought that at some point she might leave him because he is "damaged goods" as a single dad.  Remember how his friends said back in the beginning that he hadn't dated?  I think that he had given up and that he thought he would be alone forever.   

The next episode (the one airing today) seems likely to follow this train of thought in showing us how traumatized JH has been.  JH was taking a deep risk having a family day with her and his son but he still could not imagine that she would want to stay with him forever.  He was unlikely to have proposed at any point.  JI understood that she was the one who had to be courageous in speaking up.  

This is one of the things that I like about this couple:  each is strong where the other is weak, so they complete one another.

Really hope that the problem of Eun-U's mother will be taken care of easily since there are so few episodes left.  Can't believe this show ends next week!

I feel betrayed... you tricked me with the wrong start time. I wanted to see it on air desperatly but i only managed to watch the last 20 Minutes. Glad i checked my connection.

How I wish I could understand what is going on and why the trailer for next week looks like a seperation part is about to come. I don´t like that.

Actually I am kind of happy that they show us now JH Pain more too... until now he act strong and calm all the time - but we know he was nearly broken in the past... and i like it that they show him weak now too...

but i really hope the seperation part will over really fast. Like he needs to find his trust now too. It was too easy from his side... i need to find out what happend. I just pray they will not make it strange in the end for me.

Archived