[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that the news articles are there to whet our appetites for watching our shows but there was a line in this article that made me feel nervous about today's episode:

Han Ji Min, Kim Jun Han, And Jung Hae In Have A Tense Confrontation On “One Spring Night”

Lee Jung In’s gaze as she faces Kwon Ki Seok with her back turned to Yoo Ji Ho shows a resolve that she can no longer leave Kwon Ki Seok to be as he is now.

I don't like the sound of that.  She can't leave GS?  Let's hope this is just a terrible teaser.

Though many were smitten by this couple at the last episode, but many also has complained about their intimate moment and their too many kisses. 

Come guys do you all just staring each other eyes when you are in love???:phew:

THEY ARE JUST IN LOVE :relieved:

Just now, unknown12 said:

but many also has complained about their intimate moment and their too many kisses. 

Personally, I have no complaint!  :lol:  I think that the amount of affection is appropriate for this drama.  But no drama will ever please every person since we all have different tastes.

5 minutes ago, thistle said:

I know that the news articles are there to whet our appetites for watching our shows but there was a line in this article that made me feel nervous about today's episode:

Han Ji Min, Kim Jun Han, And Jung Hae In Have A Tense Confrontation On “One Spring Night”

I don't like the sound of that.  She can't leave GS?  Let's hope this is just a terrible teaser.

I think it's trying to say she can't leave gs being like this *intrusive*(if you have seen the preview he seems to be following Jung in and jiho car) and *still in rejection* basically harming jiho thats why she said that bother me all you want but if you harm jiho I will try everything to stop you from doing so( I don't exactly remember ).Let's hope for the best.

2 minutes ago, Pmyonly said:

I think it's trying to say she can't leave gs being like this *intrusive*(if you have seen the preview he seems to be following Jung in and jiho car) and *still in rejection* basically harming jiho thats why she said that bother me all you want but if you harm jiho I will try everything to stop you from doing so( I don't exactly remember ).Let's hope for the best.

I always get nervous this late in a drama series and start worrying!  Definitely hoping for the best.  

tenor.gif?itemid=7589577

Seeing the above clip :love:

We were deprived of their intimate moments in the first half of drama now only we got to see them being lovey dovey despite the problems arising.So I don't get it some people not liking it anyway I am loving it :wub:

need subs!! the convo between mom and JI! why is she crying so hard??? Did JI the one who proposed?J Seo In should left Jae In punched SH!! he deserves it! GS is one duper jerk and annoying! I love the intimate scenes! just too sweet.. and the family day out! just lovely looking at the 3! :)

the preview, can anyone at least explain whats going to happen? Thanks!

WOOOAH the preview, DID JI'S MOM JUST SUGGEST to JH they should elope??? :scream:

it seems to me the last voice was JI'S MOM, I COULD BE WRONG RIGHT OR MAYBE I HEARD WRONG RIGHT???

I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW *PANICMODE*:skull:

Thanks for the preview, @unknown12 !

Oh my goodness, JH's looks heartbroken.  So sad.  And JI seems really angry.  The only thing I can understand is that she says she doesn't want to do something.  Why can I not understand Korean?!  <_<

5 minutes ago, thistle said:

Thanks for the preview, @unknown12 !

Oh my goodness, JH's looks heartbroken.  So sad.  And JI seems really angry.  The only thing I can understand is that she says she doesn't want to do something.  Why can I not understand Korean?!  <_<

Did JH mom and JI mom met each other in the preview?? Interesting...

JH really looks heartbroken:bawling:

@unknown12 Thanks for the preview chingu:heart:. It would be interesting if this happens:glasses:

Thank you @stroppyse! What a relief. :D 

If EW’s mom suddenly appear i’m not too worried. Probably she just want to make amend of her wrongdoing to her son. It’s only 3 episodes away, i don’t think nothing major will happen to JH and EW’s mom. Finger crossed anyway.

Archived