Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

Recommended Posts

The way they looked at each other, I'm melting:wub: I hope livestream works perfectly tonight:D

 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know that the news articles are there to whet our appetites for watching our shows but there was a line in this article that made me feel nervous about today's episode:

Han Ji Min, Kim Jun Han, And Jung Hae In Have A Tense Confrontation On “One Spring Night”

 

Quote

Lee Jung In’s gaze as she faces Kwon Ki Seok with her back turned to Yoo Ji Ho shows a resolve that she can no longer leave Kwon Ki Seok to be as he is now.

 

I don't like the sound of that.  She can't leave GS?  Let's hope this is just a terrible teaser.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Though many were smitten by this couple at the last episode, but many also has complained about their intimate moment and their too many kisses. 

 

Come guys do you all just staring each other eyes when you are in love???:phew:

 

THEY ARE JUST IN LOVE :relieved:

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, unknown12 said:

but many also has complained about their intimate moment and their too many kisses. 

 

Personally, I have no complaint!  :lol:  I think that the amount of affection is appropriate for this drama.  But no drama will ever please every person since we all have different tastes.

  • Like 6
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, thistle said:

I know that the news articles are there to whet our appetites for watching our shows but there was a line in this article that made me feel nervous about today's episode:

Han Ji Min, Kim Jun Han, And Jung Hae In Have A Tense Confrontation On “One Spring Night”

 

 

I don't like the sound of that.  She can't leave GS?  Let's hope this is just a terrible teaser.

I think it's trying to say she can't leave gs being like this *intrusive*(if you have seen the preview he seems to be following Jung in and jiho car) and *still in rejection* basically harming jiho thats why she said that bother me all you want but if you harm jiho I will try everything to stop you from doing so( I don't exactly remember ).Let's hope for the best.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pmyonly said:

I think it's trying to say she can't leave gs being like this *intrusive*(if you have seen the preview he seems to be following Jung in and jiho car) and *still in rejection* basically harming jiho thats why she said that bother me all you want but if you harm jiho I will try everything to stop you from doing so( I don't exactly remember ).Let's hope for the best.

 

I always get nervous this late in a drama series and start worrying!  Definitely hoping for the best.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tenor.gif?itemid=7589577

Seeing the above clip :love:

We were deprived of their intimate moments in the first half of drama now only we got to see them being lovey dovey despite the problems arising.So I don't get it some people not liking it anyway I am loving it :wub:

  • Like 4
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did JI proposed? OMG i hope the subtitles will be early tomorrow. Great episode. Jae in already knows. She should have punched SH. This drama is getting better and better and I am not complaining:wub:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

need subs!! the convo between mom and JI! why is she crying so hard??? Did JI the one who proposed?J Seo In should left Jae In punched SH!! he deserves it! GS is one duper jerk and annoying! I love the intimate scenes! just too sweet.. and the family day out! just lovely looking at the 3! :)

the preview, can anyone at least explain whats going to happen? Thanks!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, you guys are scaring me now...... What happened in the preview????:(

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOOOAH the preview, DID JI'S MOM JUST SUGGEST to JH they should elope??? :scream:

it seems to me the last voice was JI'S MOM, I COULD BE WRONG RIGHT OR MAYBE I HEARD WRONG RIGHT???

I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW *PANICMODE*:skull:

 

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the preview, @unknown12 !

 

Oh my goodness, JH's looks heartbroken.  So sad.  And JI seems really angry.  The only thing I can understand is that she says she doesn't want to do something.  Why can I not understand Korean?!  <_<

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, thistle said:

Thanks for the preview, @unknown12 !

 

Oh my goodness, JH's looks heartbroken.  So sad.  And JI seems really angry.  The only thing I can understand is that she says she doesn't want to do something.  Why can I not understand Korean?!  <_<

Did JH mom and JI mom met each other in the preview?? Interesting...

 

JH really looks heartbroken:bawling:

 

@unknown12 Thanks for the preview chingu:heart:. It would be interesting if this happens:glasses:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...