[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

:wub:

credit to author

I like how realistic they protray.  Suppose to be the swooning kiss across table which we will usually see in dramas.  But real life accidents happen.  Haha!  He knock himself.

credit all the above to author

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dramabeans recap of ep 21 and 22 is up!!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/06/one-spring-night-episodes-21-22/

I like abirdword observation, extract of her comments below:

One thing I love about so many scenes are the full building shots we get to see and how that communicates the emotions of the scene. We are well acquainted with Ji-ho’s building, but I loved the shot of the elevators in Jung-in’s building this time around as well when Jung-in chased after Ji-ho after her dad showed up. The building was a little maze meant to keep distance between the two, and I love how the camera pulls way back to let us see it all.

And in contrast we see their reunion in Ji-ho’s building, where we travel a familiar ascent to his floor. All the lights turn on and light his way, guiding his path back to Jung-in, who is even closer, having crossed his doorway and into his private life.

31 minutes ago, richelle said:

Happy Sunday everyone:D

And Happy Sunday to you, too.

This is unimportant most probably but I find it interesting that JI's waist is finally showing.  All this time she has worn out-size stuff that conceals her figure.  And I've been saying all this time that her wardrobe has been an indicator of how GS has made her feel.  But that blue dress--what a change!  You can finally see that she has a tiny waist.  

@thistleI agree too. while i am not bothered by JI's choice of clothes, in the recent episodes her clothes are also brighter in color. Also, it is in a way showing her figure too. Her clothes when she went to JH is nice, even the color. It has emphasized her tiny waist:D

Enjoy your weekend everyone:)

Not sure whether this is posted.  Cute father and son. :wub:  below extract from soompi forum

Jung Hae In Shares Adorable Photos Of Himself Having A Blast With His On-Screen Son Ha Yi Ahn

Jung Hae In Shares Adorable Photos Of Himself Having A Blast With His On-Screen Son Ha Yi Ahn

Jun 29, 2019
by E. Cha

Even in real life, Jung Hae In and his on-screen son Ha Yi Ahn are just too cute!

On June 28, Jung Hae In took to Instagram to share several photos of himself having fun with child actor Ha Yi Ahn, who plays his character’s son in the MBC drama “One Spring Night.”

In the caption, the actor wrote, “Yoo Ji Ho & Yoo Eun Woo” (the names of their characters in the drama).

Check out the adorable photos of Jung Hae In and Han Yi Ahn affectionately posing for selfies and cracking up together below!

Jung-Hae-In-Ha-Yi-Ahn2.jpgJung-Hae-In-Ha-Yi-Ahn-2.jpg

Spoiler

Jung-Hae-In-Ha-Yi-Ahn-3.jpgJung-Hae-In-Ha-Yi-Ahn-4.jpgJung-Hae-In-Ha-Yi-Ahn-5.jpgJung-Hae-In-Ha-Yi-Ahn-6.jpgJung-Hae-In-Ha-Yi-Ahn-7.jpg

On 6/28/2019 at 12:41 AM, thistle said:

I can never tell whether library friend is helping or not.

I actually like library friend. She herself is as unsure as JI in this whole predicament. But she gives her a clear picture of what’s to come. She gives a clear perspective that JI might miss in her confusion. And best of all, she doesn’t insist her advice to be taken. Because she trusts her friend can decide for herself. She also considers social repercussions of JI’s decisions. She’s the kind of friend who will not tell you what to do but will ultimately stick through all of it. In contrast to Jae In who is outspoken of her views. In times of trouble, it’s great to have people like them around. 

It's been a long time since I visited soompi forums. I love this drama and it has always been interesting to know another person's perspectives, opinions, and interpretations. I really enjoyed reading all your post.

Actually I didn't have a plan to watch this drama because I dropped SITR but I'm glad I decided to watch this drama because it reminds me about my parents and makes me rethink relationships in particular, and life in general. I was 18 years old back then when my parents decide to divorce. I know my mom had a hard time and suffered enough, actually she wanted to divorce a long time ago but because of me and my brother still young at that time, she held back and tried her best to fix the relationship but nothing change. Until her reunion school and she met her old friend. JH is JI final trigger as well as my mother's old friend.

In ep 4 when JI called SI, reminded me of my conversation with my mom before she filed for divorce, she tell me why she want to divorce and ask my opinion and I just tell her that I want her to be happy. At that time my mom didn't tell me she already had someone else but I could understand that the initial reason she wanted to divorce had nothing to do with him.

In ep 5, JI told GS that she knew about the disapproval of GS's dad towards her and when JI told GS that she haven't brought it up because she know she'd feel petty, lame and miserable, I immediately thought how my mom felt because my dad's family treated my mom in not good way and the worst thing is my mom didn't talk this to my dad and my dad didn't aware or had ignored it all this time. The 'have you ever felt sorry for me? I never begged for your love. I just hoped you'd understand how I feel. Is it that hard?. You've been just neglecting it all along. That's what hurts me the most' part really hit me because I feel sorry for my mom. If only she could say that and my dad could understand.

Yeah GS is annoying but I found myself feeling bad for him because of the similarities between GS and my dad. They blame their partners for their failed relationship because their partners have someone else but they don't realize their mistake and how they treated their partner all those years. I shared this because I’m just curious about how the writer will resolve GS issue because until now my dad still doesn't have a good closure with my mom. He still blames my mom and doesn't realize his mistake that he is also responsible for it because it’s always easier to blame the other person in a relationship because frankly speaking we are all good at pointing fingers especially when we are frustrated and tired. Knowing the facts is easy but knowing how to act based on the facts is difficult.

Sorry for my long post and my poor english, happy sunday to everyone and God bless you.

1 hour ago, ailanthus said:

Knowing the facts is easy but knowing how to act based on the facts is difficult.

Sorry for my long post and my poor english, happy sunday to everyone and God bless you.

This is such a wise statement.  I'll be thinking about this today.  :)  We live in such a distracting world that we don't take time to consider carefully before we act.  But that is exactly what we should be doing.  We need to think deeply and act slowly.  The characters in our drama show us what happens when we fail to consider our actions.  You are quite right that GS is especially an example of this.

Thank you for sharing your insights and your deep understanding of the characters.  That helps us to see them more clearly.  

The pain we experience in our lives can either make us cruel or it can make us caring.  I think that your unhappy family experience has helped you to learn compassion because you understand why your parents marriage failed.  That is something that can make you stronger in your own relationship when you marry because you already know the importance of communication.  Hopefully one day your father will find peace within himself and possibly even find love again with someone he can treasure.

By the way, your English is excellent.  You have no need to apologize.  God bless you, too!

13 hours ago, thistle said:

And Happy Sunday to you, too.

This is unimportant most probably but I find it interesting that JI's waist is finally showing.  All this time she has worn out-size stuff that conceals her figure.  And I've been saying all this time that her wardrobe has been an indicator of how GS has made her feel.  But that blue dress--what a change!  You can finally see that she has a tiny waist.  

@thistle i think because the season change. First they meet are in the end of winter. That is why the choose of color and that thick cloth materials then after that spring is come. Colorful spring color and more spring-like style i guess.  :wub: 

I love how they choose wardrobe for seasonal change and appropriate work style of a librarian in this drama. Some kdramas are so unrealistic wardrobe for FL or others  women like wearing mini skirt in the middle of winter and not appropriate for work style clothes. :sweatingbullets:

46 minutes ago, polar15 said:

@thistle i think because the season change. First they meet are in the end of winter. That is why the choose of color and that thick cloth materials then after that spring is come. Colorful spring color and more spring-like style i guess.  :wub: 

I love how they choose wardrobe for seasonal change and appropriate work style of a librarian in this drama. Some kdramas are so unrealistic wardrobe for FL or others  women like wearing mini skirt in the middle of winter and not appropriate for work style clothes. :sweatingbullets:

This can also be attributed to JI’s character. She’s not your girly-girly type nor the femme fatale. She’s your dependable, old structure. Her reference to JH feeling familiar to him “like a comfortable pillow” reflects her personality. They are both old souls and wise in introspection. Thus the fashion choice. Compare it to, say, SI who is a public figure and has to look immaculate and honorable, or Jae In who is a strong-willed wild-type. My two cents. 

Archived