Quantcast

I really missed out two days of Spring Night & am bit disappointed! But as in yesterday's eps, I think I got the full picture of unseen eps...

The bed kiss is really passionate & mature! :wub: And it's a sign that they've become a one soul but I am so blank with Jeong In's actions. She just accepted Gi Seok's ring & then slept on Ji Ho's bed! She's surely selfish, as same as her dad but she's more than that! And as of her telling him to get rid of father-son photo, either she's ashamed of falling in love with a single dad or the little kid is gonna be a obstacle on her way! :( I dunno.... I hope someone can provide a wide explanation... Dear @bebebisous33 chingu, what is your opinion here about the photo incident..???! I am eagerly looking forward for your answer!

b2b58e9b2d81fc00cabcf1a59dbad984.png

And I shouldn't blame an elder person but Jeong In's dad is trash... He only cares for his pride not his daughters! But shouldn't his daughters be the best pride of his life..???! :o I dunno about other nations but in Asain countries, family comes first! So I really dislike her father & hope her mother'd be able to mend her husband for good!

And once again, time flies fast & we only have 4 days of Spring Night in our hands! Now, I am pretty much concerned about the future of Jeong In & Ji Ho & Eun U!!!! I need a happy ending for the three of them! Can't wait for the next eps... :heart:

And glad to see dear @40somethingahjumma chingu here after a long time.... :)

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

16 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And as of her telling him to get rid of father-son photo, either she's ashamed of falling in love with a single dad or the little kid is gonna be a obstacle on her way! :( I dunno.... I hope someone can provide a wide explanation

The explanation is a very, very simple one:  she was embarrassed because the picture made her feel like Eun-U was looking at them while they made love.  When she asked JH to move the picture, he also made a gesture of embarrassment and he moved the frame. 

It had nothing to do with her being ashamed of her love for JH--she isn't ashamed of that at all!  And it had nothing to do with Eun-U being an obstacle because JI accepts him completely.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

@gm4queen glad to see you here :D.I think she very carefully explained why she accepted the ring(she tried to return it)I think what wasn't liked was why she didn't told jiho beforehand (as acc to posters here)and let him hug her. Jiho he loves Jung in but when he feels she is wrong he calls out her.He probably understood her situation that's why he wasn't mad at her even though I thought he will.

About her asking to turn the photo NO the reason you mentioned I can't even imagine it's disturbing thought to even begin with cause it would totally change the whole essence of this drama jung has never for once felt ashamed of eunwoo or falling in love with jiho.She adores and loves eunwoo.the  moments between them was quite intimate and that pic was like eunwoo is staring at them that made Jung in embarrassed even jiho became shy coz he felt that his child was watching them that's all.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

OMG this fan art is Soo cute :wub:

D-JqSzKU4AAbGc3?format=jpg&name=900x900

D-JqTT_UwAQj1WF?format=jpg&name=900x900

D-JqTvDVUAECDRl?format=jpg&name=900x900

Cr dabian_chaoren 

• Like 4
  • Love 8

1 hour ago, Pmyonly said:

Pics by MBC 

Kinda illustrates one of the things I love about this couple:  they aren't looking for fancy meals or expensive entertainment; what they really seem to enjoy is just taking a walk together.  :wub:  

• Like 5
  • Love 4

JHI is really the lucky guy ... he has 2 greats actresses, talented, beautiful......as his parteners !

After Son Ye Jin and now Han Ji Min

and he can have many intimates scenes with them...many kisses, hugs and ...etc ...etc hahahaha !

The luckiest one !

Ep 12 is very sweet and also funny !

After the daughter who wants file a divorce and now , her Mom wants doing the same :D

All Lee's wemen have strong characters  and rebelous !

For me, GS's dad is better ( a little) than JI's !

Maybe: he doesn't want to become in-laws withLee family even he has a good feeling & respect toward JI !

It's a shame to have a dad like JI's dad; he has no pride, no honnor !

Maybe in korean society, there are many people like him !

I said it's funny bc there are many " spies" around JI & JH..... spy in pharmacy, librairy, home, friends  ....

but with good intentions for them !

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

Jeong In is not like Jae In

She's mature not childish, she can't throw the ring on GS's face.

She gives back the ring to him, it's him who doesn't want take it and he imagines that

it's done, she takes it , it means she " takes " him ??!

He's wrong !

Like she explains to JH, she does as JH told her..... give GS some times,

not reacts so rude to him......

If JI stops having feelings & contacts brutally...she's not a good person !

She can do like that to GS now so she'll do like this to JH in the future !

GS told her he buys this ring for her, she should take it and after she can tthrow away if she doesn't like !

and then he goes telling  to everyone he proposes her and she accepts it !

The same he told to his dad it's OK about JI and him while his dad already knew the thruth /

So why his dad  gives him all pictures to let him know that ... stop lying , accept the thruth !

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

my take on ep 12 tomorrow..but for now Im sharing this  !.

love these two to bits! ❤️

• Like 8
  • Love 5

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I really missed out two days of Spring Night & am bit disappointed! But as in yesterday's eps, I think I got the full picture of unseen eps...

The bed kiss is really passionate & mature! :wub: And it's a sign that they've become a one soul but I am so blank with Jeong In's actions. She just accepted Gi Seok's ring & then slept on Ji Ho's bed! She's surely selfish, as same as her dad but she's more than that! And as of her telling him to get rid of father-son photo, either she's ashamed of falling in love with a single dad or the little kid is gonna be a obstacle on her way! :( I dunno.... I hope someone can provide a wide explanation... Dear @bebebisous33 chingu, what is your opinion here about the photo incident..???! I am eagerly looking forward for your answer!

Hello! I am just a lurker here but I have to say something here because I was surprised to read your comment about the picture... I think she asks for him to turn the photo out of embarassement as they were having sex and there was the kid staring at them. It actually made me laugh a lot, in a good way. Like you are getting it on with your man and oops there is a photo of his kid and suddenly you feel like you are doing sthg you should not. I do not think she was ashamed of falling in love with him, I mean we have seen how involved she has become with Eun-U.

I was also a bit taken aback when she accepted the ring but when she explained, I could see where she was coming from. I think she does feel bad because she knows she is responsible for his misery. Like she said, she thought of throwing it at his face but why be cruel to him and humiliate him more? I am not sure it was the right thing to do considering how he is insisting so much, etc. but I can also see how awful she must be feeling.

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

10 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

I was also a bit taken aback when she accepted the ring but when she explained, I could see where she was coming from.

This bothered me, too.  And I'm still not sure I understand fully.  Maybe when I re-watch.

But the one thing I did notice is that GS made it almost physically impossible for her to hand the ring back to him.  He backed away from her and he shoved his hands in his pockets.  (Really made me think of the way that very bratty little kids will behave when they are doing the whole "Don't Wanna" tantrum stuff.)  The only way she could have given the ring back would be to shove it down his shirt or throw it at him, and  I don't think she either could or would do that.  Despite the way that GS has treated her, she is still trying to show some respect.  Unfortunately, GS doesn't understand basic human behavior so he thinks that her taking the ring means she's still into him.  And he said he doesn't care what she wants anyway.  

I wish she could have handed the ring back to GSDad because then maybe GS would get the point.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Dear chingus,

Thank you for your comments, thoughts, opinions, etc. they are very insightful and filling in the gap of actions I could not understand from the characters.

I watched episode 12 at 2 freaking a.m. I had to hold myself to shout and wake people up whenever the idiot Dad and SI’s nasty husband talk and put on a show. I cannot remember how many times I want to slap them both and shout on their ears telling them to go to mental hospital already and get themselves check! I cannot stand those scenes, they are too painful to watch.

On bright sides, now our OTP has taken their relationship to another level. JH’s parents seem to approve JI. And the Lee mom moves in to SI’s home which is great, building a wall of protection for our dear SI. Soon, the mom also takes JI under her wing. Cant wait for that. 

Plus, I love the sisters bonding especially when JI kicks Jae-In when she tries to join the video call. I find the scene so cute. Sisterly love! Then when EU said that Jae-In is huge. It cracked me up :grin:

As for the bed scene, I find it so sweet and cute and funny how they feel embarrassed looking at EU’s picture and JH turns it around. :lol: I love the way jH strokes JI’s hair then JI takes the lead. Uwwuu

The nasty war will start on next episode when JI’s dad knows that JH is a single dad. Then, GS will play a victim by telling people that JI’s cheating and JH’s status as a single dad. Fiuuh. Good thing we will have some sweet scenes, the date on the library, then the trio family’s outing, some more kisses. 

Anyway keep posting, i love reading your comments and thoughts. I trust the writer to give us great scripts till the end. 

• Like 3
  • Love 8

17 hours ago, hushhh said:

Grapevine is so so good.

It's requires attention.

There is a look at how wealth, power, and influence plays out in the domestic and business sphere.

It's 30 beautiful episodes or good writing, acting, and cinematography.

Unlike Spring a lot of filming is done in interiors.

The set is beautiful.

It a  very smart tragi-comedy.

30 episodes, omg it's long. I might watch it when i have free time, i just don't know when lol.

Wednesday come quicker. Beautiful:wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 4

35 minutes ago, adibadiba said:

I love the way jH strokes JI’s hair then JI takes the lead. Uwwuu

Remember how GS said early on that JI didn't like to be touched and he inferred that she didn't like sex?  Looks like he was seriously wrong!   He even convinced her that she wasn't affectionate.  All it takes is the right guy with a considerate and sharing nature.  GS was obviously the wrong one.

• Like 11

About JI asking about the photo when she kisses JH, it actually cracked me up. Even JH felt embarrassed lol. It is as if EU is peeping at their intimate moments hahaha. JI has liked EU and she knows that when she accept and loved JH, EU is included in that relationship.

As for JI accepting the ring, when i first watched it live, i got furious too. As in why in the world did she accept the ring. But when i watched with subtitles, i can understand her. In a way, she knows that they are having issues but it was her having feelings for JH that made her broke up with him for good. In a way she owes him and as she said, she has no feelings left for him. It was actually her last goodbye to him. GS knows that JI left him for good but his pride can't accept it. He is in denial. Even if JI does not say it to JH, he knows that what GS has been spreading is not true. This early, what GS never learned about JI, JH has learned in a very short time. That is how they love and trust each other. Maybe because since the beginning they have been very open and honest with each other. And no amount of gossip or news from GS will break it apart.

Love the preview. Have watched it a couple of times. I even thought of why they are not using the library for some heart fluttering scenes. And voila the PD and writer has those in mind too lol. It is always exciting to have these kind of scenes. Very heart fluttering:wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 7

JI's relationship with GS was doomed for many reasons.

1. First, GS's behavior played a huge role in it because he never respected her. He really did whatever he wanted and if she was upset, then he would blackmail her with threads. His passive-aggressive attitude affected JI's personality. He was abusing her emotionally and mentally so that at the end, she didn't love him any longer but remained by his side out of habit. She lost her humorous side and her fighting spirit that's why Jae In said that she had become boring. Now, with JH we can see how JI likes cracking jokes, has a childish side which she never showed in front of GS who was way too serious.
  2. GS kept his distance from JI physically and emotionally. He never showed emotions in front of her, like f. ex. revealing how he feels about his father or talking about his brother. Imagine, she had no idea what kind of job he had. There was definitely a lack of communication in this couple, especially coming from GS. She thought, he was working at a desk and receiving clients. He only talked about superficial things: his friends, his work aso. He never invited her to his flat indicating that there was a invisible wall between them. And here, GS is to blame for that. He behaved like a robot or a king... how can love sustain in such a cold and emotionless relationship?
  3. Then it came to my mind that GS had a false conception of relationships. When in the episode 3 GS asked JI at the restaurant if they were at a point where they need to work on their relationship, it outlines that GS thought that a relationship doesn't require work in the first place, only when it is not working very well. So GS admits indirectly that he has been lazy and took her for granted. However, his major flaw is that he had this false conception that he didn't need to work on this relationship in the beginning.

And now, if we look back at JI's words after the break up, JI said that although both were responsible for the failure, she thinks that she is the most responsible one for the failure. She said that she did hurt him, when she acted as if she loved him. She even added that she hurt him because she fell in love with someone else. She keeps feeling sorry for GS because she realizes that she has no feelings left for him. Sure, she once reproached him to have looked down on her but that was it.

In her mind, since she is the one who broke up with him, she feels like she was the most responsible for that failure. However, the reason for the failure is not because she dumped him but because of the way GS acted and treated her.

In my opinion, JI is way too considerate and nice towards GS as she is acting as if she was the most to blame in the break up. Yet, it is the other way around. Furthermore, JI is misjudging the entire situation. She really thinks that GS still has feelings for her which is not true. GS proposed to her because he didn't want to lose to JH. She still shows some respect for GS calling him "oppa" and she doesn't throw the ring away as she has a false perception of GS's true personality and intentions. JH told her that GS was like that because of him but she didn't understand what JH meant.  

And GS will try to use this feeling of guilt against her: she cheated on him. And this proves to me that GS is not really different from SH in the end: abusive and dishonest. Both are not reflecting on their behavior, they don't admit their mistake. They keep acting as if they were superior, as if they understood the world much better, they keep making false promises. "Let's love each other more"... Does he love JI more? No, with his words he was asking from her more love in reality.      

• Like 4
  • Insightful 6

:wub:

credit to author

I like how realistic they protray.  Suppose to be the swooning kiss across table which we will usually see in dramas.  But real life accidents happen.  Haha!  He knock himself.

credit all the above to author

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

These 2 are so playful with each other. Reason why their chemistry is so good. Let's all have a good night sleep:wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 7

Dramabeans recap of ep 21 and 22 is up!!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/06/one-spring-night-episodes-21-22/

I like abirdword observation, extract of her comments below:

One thing I love about so many scenes are the full building shots we get to see and how that communicates the emotions of the scene. We are well acquainted with Ji-ho’s building, but I loved the shot of the elevators in Jung-in’s building this time around as well when Jung-in chased after Ji-ho after her dad showed up. The building was a little maze meant to keep distance between the two, and I love how the camera pulls way back to let us see it all.

And in contrast we see their reunion in Ji-ho’s building, where we travel a familiar ascent to his floor. All the lights turn on and light his way, guiding his path back to Jung-in, who is even closer, having crossed his doorway and into his private life.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3

Jung Hae In

credit to author

Look at Jung Hae In face after the kiss!!  The devil just finished kissing the angel.  :naughty::innocent:

credit to author

• Like 5
  • Love 6