[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

Just now, thistle said:

Please tell me I'm not the only one who burst into spontaneous applause and cheering when GS spilled coffee down his pants.  :D

Count me in :D and him continuously saying *richard simmons* plus when he asked Jiho friend about whether he told jiho or not lol eventhough he knew he would definitely tell jiho :D

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At first I was scared of tomorrow's preview but after watching the episode and seeing the preview with subs, it seems kinda hopeful more than anything else.

One question, though, for those who know Korean:  did JIMom really tell her to run away at the end of the episode?   What does she mean by that?

51 minutes ago, thistle said:

One question, though, for those who know Korean:  did JIMom really tell her to run away at the end of the episode?   What does she mean by that?

I don't know Korean but I watched the subs from Netflix, JI's mom said " Your dad found out, you should run away."

Just now, tomo74 said:

I don't know Korean but I watched the subs from Netflix, JI's mom said " Your dad found out, you should run away."

Thanks.  That's what the subs said on the site that I watch, too.  But I wondered if there was more meaning somehow--like I was hoping she would tell them to elope!  :D

3 minutes ago, thistle said:

Thanks.  That's what the subs said on the site that I watch, too.  But I wondered if there was more meaning somehow--like I was hoping she would tell them to elope!  :D

I need to wait 18 hours to find out :lol:, it's become a new habit that every Thurs and Fri for me to wake up at 5:30 am just to watch OSN from Netflix. :lol:

5 minutes ago, tomo74 said:

I need to wait 18 hours to find out :lol:, it's become a new habit that every Thurs and Fri for me to wake up at 5:30 am just to watch OSN from Netflix. :lol:

That's true dedication!  But for a show like this, totally worth it.  :wub:

Episode 13

• Really? He left the bed? So....no.....bedcollision? Awwww.....lame!
  • GS is such an annoyance at this point. I can understand starting this war, but he lost so many battles and it's really over by now. At one point you have to accept defeat.
  • MVP Mom always dropping wise words in front of her husband. He is still a disappointment.
  • I will never understand why it is such a big deal that JH has a kid, maybe it's because I'm european, but they all act like he is a mass murder. JI apologized in front of her mom, but actually I felt like she wasn't even bad, I felt more like she was reliefed that it wasn't something bad. Her gaze felt more like she was thinking how to bring these news to her husband.
  • But that is one big love confession of JI in front of her mom. As a guy you need to find a girl that talks about you like this. JI is such a keeper.
  • Pharmacy Mom is also so sweet and cute. She's totally another MVP.
  • Gosh I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed it when GS dropped his cup of coffee. 
  • The stuff JH said about crying alone in the viewing room is something I would say aswell. ^_^ He is good! 
  • Ji-Hoon making sure that he is really, REALLY screwed. :D His friend told him that there is really no chance of winning. 
  • GS stalking mode: activated. Now he begins to become a creep and obsessive. That's how criminals are born. 
  • JH calling and staring at GS was so badass. His walk back to the car was also so confident like a boss. :D 
  • I like how JH could assume everything JI does and even said she will watch out of the window soon. And just a few seconds later, she showed up with a walk that was so full of confidence and power. Both are so aware of their power and strength. All of her words were like punching fists that hit each spot. 
  • I feel so unease when Ji-Hoon touches SI. She felt so vulnerable and scared, I want to protect her so badly like a bodyguard, making sure she is safe. 
  • Jae In being right there, having the perfect appearance. She was so ready to punch and probably kill him, I was so hoping she would give him hell. :D 
  • Eun-U and JI are perfect in every possible way. It was so cute during the bench scene.
  • Preview: So a lot of small wars, as expecting. A lot of fires that need to be extinguished and MVP Mom and doubting mom will meet. I just hope they don't do a break-up reunion scenario. 
    So it seems we will see Eun-U's real mom soon. 

2 hours ago, thistle said:

Please tell me I'm not the only one who burst into spontaneous applause and cheering when GS spilled coffee down his pants.  :D

Like I said, I totally was cheering.  

Omo their heartaches start tonight:tears: I hope they will be strong enough to weather all the storms. As Jae In said, she hopes Jeong In will be happy and live long with the man she loves. JI is strong, she does not want to elope or run away. She wants them to accept JH and EU. Need to watch again later:wub:

Such a lovely episode with so many lovely moments.

I almost don't want to write about any because I can't write about all of them.

The lovers opening was wonderful.  Not because it was sexy--it was.  But you can see that to this relationship JI has decided to bring her full self and she feel as if her full self in accepted.  When I talked about what a bad sleeper she was, she didn't feel diminished by the observation.  She just said, yeah true. Then jumped in for a snuggle.

Seems like JI proposed to JH at some point and he said no?

Seems SI mom tried to talk her out of marrying SH.

It shows the kind of friend JH is that his friends can come by and use his space without him being there.

It was so funny that Young-Jae sounded like Gangster Jae-In when he was talking about  JH+JI.  It almost seems as if he's repeating what Jae-in has said.

I was surprised that Jae-In was taken aback by how abusive SH was.  She had such antipathy towards him I thought she understood his personality.

Satisfying moment: SH's lawyer-friend explaining just how screw SH is because of his abuse. It was great when the friend told SH that if he were the abuser don't come to him to defend him.

SH arrogance made him still try to have his own way and ended up with him almost attacking SI in front of a witness.

Jae-In no holds barred defense of SI was awesome.  I understand her disbelief and despair.  SI is the role model of perfection not only to the family to strangers.  Jae-In in the richard simmons-up.  To discover how empty sad and alone that perfect image is so heartbreaking, especially when the image of perfection is someone you love.

They should leave SH in a room with Jae-in, JI and Mom and see if he can walk after.

Great lines:

GS: Are you worried that I'll start up with music again.

CEO Kwon: Forget about a music career. I'm worried that you'll do something even worse.

GS tells his dad that JH is a mutual friend of his and JI.  He and JI are fine.

CEO Kwon: you are one understanding friend.

GS: Offer JI's father are good job after retirement

CEO Kwon: Why, are you competent to get the girl by yourself.

GS: Who cares about a shoddy deal when it's to get what you want.  It's your speciality isn't it.

. . . 

GS: Well, she's not an easy fish to catch. I'm willing to go this far because it is her. Just so you know, I don't lag behind other men that are out there. That's why I can't let this go. I can't become a pathetic loser.  [Verifying as everyone in the forum has stated, this isn't about JI. This insistence of being with JI is about GS's fragile ego.]

CEO Kwon: You think I"ve lived a dirty life.

GS: You hated that I was like mom, right? Well, I'll live like you from now on. Give her Dad a decent position and I"ll do the rest. [for the first time it occurs to me that GS has little understand of his father or his father's motivations, in a similar way to how he doesn't understand JI.]

Insight: CEO Kwon studying the organizational chart trying to find a way to help GS. [or that's what I think was happening]

JI asking to change the picture in JH bedroom to show the family trio?

JH: Are you really coming to us?

JI: Yes. I can't really wait until I have grey hair.

JI: I'd still be single if it weren't for EW.

Crap will be hitting fan tomorrow.

I have my pillow fort in place so I feel safe to say, I still pity GS.  He is so out of the reality loop at this point. His pride is so important to him and he is showing himself as pathetic in front of everyone he knows.  He'll get what he deserve, but its kind of sad that that is what he deserve.

In someways GS as a person mirrors SI life.  

GS seems to be a person who has it all but he is so hollow that having it all doesn't matter.

SI life seems enviable, but when you know the details you want to run as as far from it as you can.

This is the best episode so far. The conflicts, confrontations, family bonding, sisterly love, motherly love, such an emotional roller coaster! WHAT AN EPISODE! i've been replaying this episode many times :lol:.

There are so many memorable scenes.

1. Lovely morning scene, it shows how JI completely fall for JH.
  2. Rational thinking and advice from Young Ju, she always warn JI for possible outcome of all her actions, she's just being a true friend who always being objective whenever read JI's situations (Talking about a third party, been this position for couple of times, this is why i had the understanding for couple who fell for each other when they already had someone:blush:).
  3. The Helpless Super Mom, when JI completely honest and being helpless to her mom, Super MOM become helpless too because she felt responsible and a bit guilty for all the mess in her daughters lives. I think from this moment on, Super MOM will fully support her daughters and take action, she just don't want to make the same mistake again which was let her husband messed up SI's. To me, she's the key to JI's happy life.
  4. The sudden change of JI's father action, this is the funny one!:joy: why doesn't he act up like that to GS' dad from long time ago, he should maintain his self-esteem the way he did in this episode :blink:. But i assume his wife left him for days out of anger triggered his rational thinking. but this wasn't for long, chin up JI! :sweatingbullets:.
  5. Jae In's WRATH! yup this one the best one i guess, she's angry, outrage, irritated, hurt, and helpless to her sister SI. All those mix feelings come to her action. She just got cheated by the truth.
  6. Jae In's wishes/pray to JI at bedtime. After knowing the truth of SI's life, she doesn't want JI to lead the same path as SI, how lovely she was in this scene. From here, i bet she will fight along side JI and make sure even her father not to get in a way. She probably could act as JI's shield for the upcoming war.
  7. GS' dad dilemma. Reading JI's dad change of act, and her son wish, now like or not he needs to involve in their matter. However i could see his shocking face after hearing what GS think of him, i can see he felt dejected once again.:sweatingbullets:
  8. And last is The Wedding Proposal, two words only, Such A Cute!!:joy:

Now wait for tonight episode! Can wait another conflict about to happen:skull:

Second half 

Lol his friend telling not to befriend that guy 

27a64030f3624b26c62da8b6037103f32d244477

This loser got no remorse on his face but he is gonna end up so bad and I am looking forward to it.

Giseok has downgraded himself so  much and he needs to back off seriously with all this obsession and stalking jh-ji.One can easily guess how ji and giseok rel had been in past when giseok said -"This much I can take" despite seeing ji went inside Jiho house.Loved what jiho said -Show some respect first and then talk there is a limit and gs has already crossed it.

The way he turned his face toward ji jiho once again got touched by ji gesture :tears:

Spoiler

e21b8d083564c20536b47c9982851e1229f5b1f1

b10586331ee8085b2dd3e9b6df7eae27f1e4b402

Jae-in represents all of us here:tears:considering how strong she is seeing her sister condition really broke her down I can imagine Jung in reaction when she will find out about seo-in 

081eace5c72e8452a02d0198c2b4583ed3672b0e

Ahh gs still in denial agree with what his father said that he may do worse.Even his father understood that there is something between ji and Jh just by looking at pictures and when he said -you are very understanding friend :D

All the bts makes my heart flutter. Best episode yet but all the episodes are worth rewatching over and over again. It seems eun u's mother will be back. Oh dear writer. 13 best episodes please make the last 3 awesome:wub:

Archived