[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

I actually felt very touched by the Seo In and mother scenes. And after the confrontation when she went back to the house. I have cried over Kdrama scenes before but this was a very different feeling. The actors do have incredible chemistry. Plus with sensitive writing and a director who is not heavy handed rubbing your nose into the scene. Not pushing the emotions at you sort of PD when SI saw the gift and note. I really, really became quite emotional after the note.. More than for an OTP break up. 

Poor eomoni. Her heart hurts for her baby. Her note to her daughter is what made an impact on me.

Good episode. OTP is good and natural together. But darn, the supporting actors here are so good too. Even if they are idiotic and selfish like the father.

I wasn't expecting JI to meet GS father by the way. The writer continues to surprise me. And Eun- U is flat out adorable. I want Jaeng In to give him a piggyback and go to school with him.

Notice I don't even have emotions leftover for the main couple.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After watching the preview, I believe that JH meets GS before GS proposes to JI. Notice JI's clothing. She wears a white shirt with a blue skirt while strolling with JH and it is sunset, when she meets GS at the place where they met for the first time. In that scene, she has the same clothes. When she is seating next to her sister Jae In, she is also wearing the same clothes. So after coming home, Jae In has heard the news: GS proposed to JI.

Honestly, I really want to slap GS for his stupid and mean actions. He sees the pictures of JH and JI together that his father's secretary gave him. So he knows now that his father is well aware that JI is seeing someone else. I believe, this will be the other reason why GS proposes to JI in a desperate attempt not to lose his face. He wants to prove his father that he is wrong: he will marry JI no matter what...

And if this happened, then GS would blame her for his misery. The episode 11 was important because LSI's mother knows about the pregnancy and the abuse, she decided to support her daughter as a future single mother. Her experience and pain will be the reason why she won't be too upset and shocked, when she discovers that JH is a single father. However, I wished to see a scene between LTH and his wife, where she literally explodes as she realizes that he will do the same thing again with JI: an arranged marriage, well aware that JI doesn't love GS.  

As for LTH, I hoped that in the end, his greed and stupidity will be the reasons why chairman Kwon changes his mind and doesn't give him the position. He is definitely trying to manipulate father and son in reality. He acts as if he knew nothing about the existence of the other guy.

3 hours ago, Chellsee said:

BTS kissing scene is much better and longer. LOL!

:heart:

Whooooaaa!!! Liplock from this angle on slo-mo is extremely satisfying. Abusing the replay button! 

Is the background song a yamagata or a bruni? I cannot almost distinguish the difference.

3 hours ago, 0ly40 said:

He just took a shower. He's hot and HJM knows :wub::wub: :D:D

I hear wolves a-howling. and i am loving that back hug as well!!! Woooot! 

Patiently waiting for subs in my region. 

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic heart said:

Whooooaaa!!! Liplock from this angle on slo-mo is extremely satisfying. Abusing the replay button! 

Is the background song a yamagata or a bruni? I cannot almost distinguish the difference.

I hear wolves a-howling. and i loving that back hug as well!!! Woooot! 

Patiently waiting for subs in my region. 

Rawr....

It was another great episode..

Hope will get to see the bonding moment of Eun Wu and JI in the coming episodes.

Looking forward to everyone’s insights. Good night for now, will back read later.  :wub:

This gif! :love:

After seeing the raws, my question of the day:  Is eating chicken with two forks a think in SKorea? Jae-In was using two forks.  I would dismiss it as a personal quirk, but then I notice that GS subordinate at the bank was using 2 folks also.:smile:

Personally I think it is a good idea.  I think two forks with bony fish would be a great idea.:star::grin:

Edit: The video below.  That is the most pilgrim like "wedding" dress I've ever seen.   That scene has been shown yet. HOw come they released the "making video".

Totally silly idea: It would be cute in Banking Subordinate (who has a name I'm sure) ended up with Seo-In, so that JH and his friends would win all the sisters.:joy:

*JI dad is really something!! :rage: he wants her daughter to get back together with GS  merely because of the promotion!  (He doesnt realized that all those 4 yerars of being wirh GS is a loveless relationship) and not because he cares for her! unbelievable truly!  He is not yet aware of what is happening  with Seo in whom because of his pushing her to be married to SH now  his daughter is suffering from physical and emotional abuse.and I think he want the same thing with JI..which I hope mom will intervene! And I feel sorry for JH for dad treated him rudely.aint nice of him!

*JI going to JH place after a heated convo with her dad..made her mind at peace knowing he will be her comfort zone.

youre at the wrong place...I have a lover not a boyfriend .made JH mushy again..and that KISS,( squealing me) and the book reading made me realize That it is only with JH that truly JI found  love & happiness!  SAY:SIMPLY,  I THANK YOU GOD, I'M IN LOVE.

and that reality sink in..JI rephrasing she wont let JH get hurt.. but eventually she might hurt him and that she will be the one to hurt him the most.well, its true that JI might hurt JH because of the circumstances surrounding them.but definitely I hope not .

I  have high hopes   in what JI said: "we'll be able to get through everything together"

I'd like to believe that all shall past for JH and JI, if both are together in resolving  issues around them , because they have love trust and fairh in one another.

*HS/GS

HS having a hard time at work because of personal issues   between JH and GS. ..GS said he doesnt want to ruin relationships with others but somehow, I feel he already did.

**JH/JI daytime date in the park

simple and yet sweet! ❤️ its a breather for them at least for a moment.stolen shot of JI, st last JH admit she is pretty! (what a compliment!) and what a mushy person our pharmacist is!! when JI asked if they could somewhere fun wirh Eun-u along ..Hopefully, we could  see the thresome go on a picnic or something soon! 

*Jae in

Youngest sis looking for a place to stsy if ever she and JI will be kick out..and assuring that her unnnie will be treated well by JH's parents.( she inquiring YJ about the parents)

**Mom/Seo In

this scene truly moved me..finally Seo In admitted that she was physically abused by SH..and that she cant bear to be together with him because of his abusive ways.Seo in rather takes care of the baby on her own.Mom know nothing of the abuse hence when Seo in confessed it broke /shattered her heart into pieces!  who could have expect  that her first daughter  a successful   anchor woman in her own  field is hurting inside physically mentally and emotionally.

a mother's love has no boundaries. A love that will protect loving you unconditionally , will care and nuture you and guide you in everyrhing.

Seo in will never be alone on this fight She has her sisters and mom to help her get through with this! that slapped / threat from mom should stop SH from harrassing and borhering Seo in.

**JI/JH/Eun-u

this convo between these threesome is the cutest! having to hide ftom JH mom ! hehehe

a pinwheel for his future  step mom and none for dad, is too adorable! Jae in wirh a such a huge face is hilarious! Cant wait to see these 3 

bond together, surely JH will be mushy again.

**GS/ Dad

GS is in denial still  & annoying  as ever! and a liar at such! he keeps on believing that there is between him and JI, where in fact Dad knew its over and there is somone else in JI's life..

I m too digusted with the mesns of GS dad of trailing JI ! because for me its rude and disrespectful of one's privacy! and there's nothing to talk to with JI! what !? he will convince her!? threat her? and I find his convo with JI dad..they talked as if they cares! all that they are after  for business purposes  .no more..no less.they couldnt care less about thier children.

**Jae in being a front about how diffcult to handle their dad..JH must do anything / everything to please him.which I know he could.

*I think JI should be the first  one to tell her parents about Eun-u we should expect a  very surprise reaction. I prefer this way rather than the word would come from that tell all guy GS!

**JH mom

I think she will personally meet JI..looking forward wirh this meeting.

Preview..

giddy over the back hug!! anything can happen. specially its JH place! oh my imagination! with JH freshly bathed! 

1 hour ago, hushhh said:

After seeing the raws, my question of the day:  Is eating chicken with two forks a think in SKorea? Jae-In was using two forks.  I would dismiss it as a personal quirk, but then I notice that GS subordinate at the bank was using 2 folks also.:smile:

Personally I think it is a good idea.  I think two forks with bony fish would be a great idea.:star::grin:

Edit: The video below.  That is the most pilgrim like "wedding" dress I've ever seen.   That scene has been shown yet. HOw come they released the "making video".

Totally silly idea: It would be cute in Banking Subordinate (who has a name I'm sure) ended up with Seo-In, so that JH and his friends would win all the sisters.:joy:

i think using 2 forks is a convenient way to tear the meat of the bone as the chickens are serve HOT. I use 2 forks for this reason and plus it avoids the sticky fingers. just my take on it anyway

Ok, i love this Drama, its so amazingly beautiful. I have watched the episodes over and over again without getting bored- yes i fast forward some bits but 3/4 of each episodes i love. HJM and JHI are so comfortable with each other than the chem is so strong which makes this drama explode with the feels- lol. But i Love HJM and this has to be my favourite drama so far of hers to date. She just glows here together with JHI.

:rolleyes:And the misogyny continues~

Apparently for Jeong-In's Dad love & happiness mean zilch in relationships, that with wealth & connections one is set for life. Like Gi-Seok's Dad agrees it's all just a business transaction EwWw.

I'm watchin' the ep. raw but that's the gist of what I surmised with LoL. Need to rewatch with subs to confirm. 

In next ep. preview Gi-Seok takes denial & delusion into a whole other level. The man STILL insists on marriage and passes the ring ffs:crazy:

The BEST highlight of this ep.? Seo-In's mom givin' the crappy SIL one hell of a good beating! WooHoo you go mom (applauds) And TWO slaps (pumps fist) 

42 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

:rolleyes:And the misogyny continues~

Apparently for Jeong-In's Dad love & happiness mean zilch in relationships, that with wealth & connections one is set for life. Like Gi-Seok's Dad agrees it's all just a business transaction EwWw.

I'm watchin' the ep. raw but that's the gist of what I surmised with LoL. Need to rewatch with subs to confirm. 

In next ep. preview Gi-Seok takes denial & delusion into a whole other level. The man STILL insists on marriage and passes the ring ffs:crazy:

The BEST highlight of this ep.? Seo-In's mom givin' the crappy SIL one hell of a good beating! WooHoo you go mom (applauds) And TWO slaps (pumps fist) 

I am afraid that SH might want to hurt LSI as punishment because she revealed the truth to the mother. 

I was so shocked by the scene with JI and her dad.  It is inconceivable in Western world that a dad would ask a daughter to marry someone she did not love in order to help himself.  This would be considered shameful!  Some individuals choose money over love for themselves, but I can't imagine parents pushing them to do it.  There could even be encouragement to choose dating partners from a professional/same religion pool of people, but asking for life long sacrifice of a loveless marriage for the parent's benefit is unheard of.  In Western world, JI would have everyone on her side against her father.  I guess in his defense, he thinks you stayed with him for 4 years, you can fall back in love, but he truly doesn't care about her feelings at all.  It will be interesting to see if he cares about his other daughter, SI, being abused or will he tell her to go back and give him another chance?

Archived