[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

How is it possible for Kim Jae Wook to get hotter with each episode?! :w00t: (I may or may not be spending each episode squeeing every time he's on screen. <_<)

I'm actually hoping the couch kiss in this episode will turn out to be just Deok Mi's fantasy. I'm not a fan of people planting kisses on other people without their consent, and here Ryan's blindfolded and he can't even see the kiss coming to give a non-verbal yes or no. (When I said I was on board with the blindfold situation earlier on, I was assuming they were already on the same page about their feelings for each other since they'd already kissed and the couch situation was consensual ~sexy tiem~, but alas, poor naive me. The "thumb kiss" turned out to be actually a thumb kiss. :wacko:)

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, cenching said:

Most likely is her imagination....:naughty: Don't put our hope too high....:skull:

The way she was explaining, it’s her 50 shade of imagination :mrgreen::joy:

@lu09 never trust fan girl :joy: , when was last time girl kiss guy in kdrama :mrgreen:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:

Who do i have this feelings that the last scene is actually Deokmi is imagine she is kissing Ryan...hahaha please i want it to be real...not an imagination..i can't trust the director

yeah i think that too.... mmmm

• Like 3

Ep 8 Text Preview

I like the lion!

After that night, Deokmi becomes conscious of her feelings toward Ryan!

Will the fake relationship conclude, and will they be able to reach a real romantic happy ending!

Meanwhile, Eungi who is angry at Deokmi and Ryan's fake love starts to make a move...!

Whew that ending ...but it's not a drama without drama so I won't get my hopes up yet.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4

31 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

What if we are getting trolled again and she is imagining kissing him???

Hehe..I too did not put my hopes up even if I was like literally could not breath when she pushed him on the sofa n then leaned towards him to kiss him..hahaha..Hence, if you notice, I did not put any emoji next to my post..I already had my heart broken a bit after the whole week many threads (not just this one) has been discussing about the thumb kiss..so I learned my lesson, not to trust the PD too much..hehehe..

By the way, whoever zoomed in about the thumb kiss at earlier stage is so daebak..when I watched that scene live stream it never occur to me that RG put his thumb there. I thought even if he pretended to kiss, he still kiss on her lips for real. I thought that even it was a pretend kiss but still lips kiss, right after that, he would have felt something even deeper. So did DM. But I was wrong. It was only DM feeling that, hence we saw her crushing over him the whole episode, even when she was supposed to be all excited about Sian at that time.. (seriously, if I was there and RG was standing next to me, my focus will be on him totally!..hehehe)

Anyway, another thing I am sure about. Despite RG's cold demeanor and Sian's popular self, they both are so sweet! Like so sugary sweet. Sian was so sweet to let RTS to take selfie without her masked off and RG, well, he was so sweet all the way. I wish someone else took picture of RG when he was smiling while watching her being all excited about taking the selfie. Something like the novelist and the photographer's thingy - "His smile was actually a smile of a man who saw how happy the woman he loves able to have her dream fulfilled". Then if DM saw that, she would not be too scared to show her true self. If only she knows....

@turtlegirl, agree with you dear...the second lead are seriously annoying right now..especially the girl, Da In...EG wasn't so much as Da In though.. but whenever his scene is up, I was not too thrill to watch, hence I changed channel..hahaha..so I actually missed some part of today's episode..maybe I'm being bias since RG is all I can think about..hehehe...DM/ PMY is so lucky!!

• Like 11
  • Love 1

:lol::lol: I don’t mind if that kiss turns out to be Deok Mi ‘s imagination if pdnim gives us hot kiss. :lol::lol: Don’t waste KJW and PMY kissing talent, PD-nim!

OMG I laughed so hard when Ryan Gold, the cool and handsome Gwanjang-nim, agreed to enter her house with his eyes covered. :D

As for the preview, I like the jealousy thing but agree with too much Ryan ex (she is his ex gf, isn’t she?) and well, won’t complain that much about EG, but I definitely prefer alone time for Lion and Deok Mi. 

• Like 7
  • Love 5

4 minutes ago, inna75 said:

Anyway, another thing I am sure about. Despite RG's cold demeanor and Sian's popular self, they both are so sweet! Like so sugary sweet. Sian was so sweet to let RTS to take selfie without her masked off and RG, well, he was so sweet all the way. I wish someone else took picture of RG when he was smiling while watching her being all excited about taking the selfie. Something like the novelist and the photographer's thingy - "His smile was actually a smile of a man who saw how happy the woman he loves able to have her dream fulfilled". Then if DM saw that, she would not be too scared to show her true self. If only she knows....

I think that's my favourite thing about this drama actually. It's such a breath of fresh air to have a male lead that isn't unreasonable jealous but truly happy for her instead. I really loved that scene. I don't like it when EG puts down Deok Mi's passion. I understand that after many years of fangirling, maybe it could be annoying but i don't think he knows the way to her heart. In my perspective, love is seeing everything a person is and still love them for it. And I love to see Ryan love that side of Deok Mi! Even though I think EG is also a good guy, it was really nice seeing him playing with the children. But i can't help thinking, if he truly loved Deok Mi, he would be interested in getting to know her more intimately. I hope he realises this, the difference between a crush and love :) 

I think we should set him up with Ryan's friend, who know what could happen? :P And the love square would be over haha

• Like 12
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

when was last time girl kiss guy in kdram

Pretty recently really and so it happens to be Park Min Young in Whats Wrong with Secretary Kim? 

She was sure of her feelings and initiated the kiss so Im hoping she'll repeat it here.

Though it does look slim the preview seems to hint otherwise :confounded:

Im only taking comfort that the 2nd leads will wake Ryan up so he'll admit that he does like DM. I hope nothing happens to him to make him hold back. Poor DM might feel its one sided on her end.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

Hahaha... gawsh, I find it so funny that you peeps got the thumb kiss right! :lol: 

Hahaha, they took a week to discuss and analyse and re-analyse it, look at it frame by frame and rewinding it to make sure their hunch is right.... Ok, those who got the answer right, how many times did you rewind to watch that scene?? :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

I am still wondering how if the museum is set way out of nowhere and there are perpetually 5 staff, who in the world opens the exhibitions. Or does the guided tours or basically mans the gallery. You know... since it has to make a profit and all. There's just not enough work. After all an exhibitions has to last at least 2 weeks or 1 month. And there has to be some permanent exhibits right? Or is it a gallery with a high turnover. The actual business part of this drama confuses me.

:sweat_smile: Welcome to the world of KDrama, Chingu! To be honest, there are such museums in reality - they don’t need to make money, they exist for their private owners to show off their art collections or to launder their dirty money. This is off topic but it’s a hot topic in the real world - the relationship between art and corruption. And if the museums are government-owned, all the more they don’t need to have any business to survive - the government pumps in the money because art is used as a tool of propaganda and ‘nation building’.

And you’re watching Doctor Prisoner too? I have to catch up!! That’s seriously one really messed up drama - that’s why I am seeking solace in the antics and the most amazing visuals of Ryan Gold and Sung Deok Mi! :wub::lol: I CANNOT WAIT FOR A REAL KISS!! Hope it happens in Episode 8 but TVN may just TROLL us and make us wait till Episode 10/11/12 ... :bawling:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Also, I think it’s DM’s imagination- as in I don’t think she’s going to kiss RG for real, for tomorrow’s episode ... I don’t want DM to initiate the kiss first - I want RG to do it first!! That’s why, I think we may have to wait till Episode 10 or 11 for a PROPER KISS (like between Nam Se Hee and Yoon Ji Ho in TvN’s Because This Is My First Life) ... because RG still thinks DM will never be in love with him because she’s crazy over SA. But EG’s actions may make him realise that he (RG) needs to step it up and win DM’s heart. So, I think this drama will string us along for sometime - I think The Central conflict is how our OTP will come to terms with their real feelings. It’s going to take RG sometime (more time than DM) perhaps, to realise that he’s in love with DM - partly because he’s under the impression that DM’s ONE AND ONLY LOVE will be SA FOREVER ... 

Wonder whether they’re going to find a love interest for SA ... please do NOT tell me it’s going to be Sindy????!!! :astonished:

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

for the preview, I like the jealousy thing but agree with too much Ryan ex (she is his ex gf, isn’t she?) and well, won’t complain that much about EG, but I definitely prefer alone time for Lion and Deok Mi. 

She was not RG’s ex - RG had made it clear to her (this was in Episode 5 last week) that he has NEVER given her the wrong signals.

I think he was advising her and giving her his opinions and critiques about her art. She’s a good Friend of his. So I don’t really know where the script is leading us to - since RG has no romantic interest in her - unlike EG’s feelings for DM.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1