[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Ryan pulls back and tells her why he did that. She seems a little shocked. Then...there are her parents standing on the steps witnessing the whole thing lol. Too funny. Mom is all kinds of excited by this new development. DM is trying to calm her excitement. She just kicks DM and grabs Ryan and starts questioning him and pulls him away. 

They all go downstairs and mom is cooking for them now. Dad is just sitting there quietly. So awkward. Ryan goes and looks at the rocks. Well that gets dad talking. He's explaining all about the rocks to Ryan. But mom interrupts and forces them to come eat. 

More awkward dinner time. Then mom pushes them together into DM's old room I guess. Dad wants to send in a plate of fruit to them but I think mom is like no they don't need fruit they need to be making babies. Lolol ok I'm sure that's not what she said but probably what she's thinking heheh. 

• LOL 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

Ryan is in her room looking at all these certificates on the wall. Not sure what they are for but she explains them to Ryan.

Downstairs, EG's mom is at th4 elevator and EG is like why are you here. I am pretty sure DM's mom called her and told her DM has a guy over at their house lol. EG is all upset and rushes upstairs with mom. Think his mom gives Ryan a business card and wants to interview him? What does his mom do again, i dont remember. Anyways DM and mom see Ryan out the door with a lot of food and EG stomps off to the kitchen table. 

EG is outside now still stomping away. He looks at a swing set nearby and has a memory of sitting on the swing with DM coming up to him to cheer him up. He must be complaining about his judo. She has a fake gold medal for him that is really chocolate wrapped in gold foil. Then she pulls out his real gold medal from his jacket pocket and puts it on him and pats his head. Then she pulls him home. 

EG smiles at the happy memory then remembers Ryan in the house again. Jealous jealous.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Lol cut to Ryan trying to carry all the food DM's mom gave him into his house. It's really heavy and he's struggling. But he opens it up and seems really touched because her mom wrote all these nice post it notes on each item of food. Oooh it was so heavy cuz the dad gave him a box of rocks lol cute. Dad likes him! 

Ryan gets a notification on his phone from the fan page, something about SA that makes him happy. 

DM is at home brushing her teeth and remembering Ryan's fake thumb kiss.  Lol she likes it and wants more. But she's also cursing herself like how can you like it, you crazy girl lol 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, blademan said:

I KNEW IT!!!! That infamous thumb finally made an appearance :lol: 

If this is the case, then what about the blindfold scene? Don't tell me:naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Cut to SJ (DM's bff) sitting in a massage chair at home thinking about her worker at the cafe, the one who played that amazing concert. She definitely is a new big fan of his. Her husband comes in and they talk I think about his work for a minute. Maybe he almost lets it slip that he's working on a show about crazy fan girls. Boy she's not going to be happy when she really finds that out. But he won't be happy that she's obsessing about her employee either. I sense trouble for those two. 

Cut to Ryan and DM both heading to work. DM postin about SA and Ryan reading it with a smirk. 

Ryan arrives at same time as Sindy and I think mentions something like if I catch you stalking DM or me anymore, there will be trouble. Well I am just guessing that's what he says. Then Sindy gets some notification. SJ and DM get same notification at the cafe. Not sure what it is but something to do with SA. Sindy seems disappointed but the others seem happy. May be they got invited somewhere for SA but Sindy didn't get invited. Just a guess. 

Anyways then it cuts to DM's parents. They decide to chant something over and over again while looking at their phones. It must have to do with what the psychic said lol. My guess is they're looking at a pic of Ryan and chanting something to make Ryan and DM get married or something lol.

Quick scene of EG and SJ at judo studio watching her son. SJ notices EG sadness probably over DM and Ryan.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Meeting at art gallery with old director. Dunno what's being talked about. The way the old director speaks is so annoying to me lol. Something Ryan says makes Sindy angry but her mother happy. Maybe he designated Sindy to work on something with her mom lol. DM and the other workers are happy about it too. DM whispers thank you to Ryan. 

Meeting is over now and the other 2 gallery workers I think are talking about Ryan and DM when Ryan's old friend walks in. Lol omg I've been so wrapped up in the rest of the show that I forgot all about this girl. What is her name even and why is she there again? Lol just to make DM jealous i guess cuz that's what she's doing. DM is sitting forlornly at the cafe thinking about that girl hugging Ryan. SJ meanwhile is looking at her employee and commenting how cute he is. She made him wear a flower head band. DM is like omg you've lost your mind fangirling over your employee like this. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Ryan outside the gallery at night now. The other girl is hiding behind his car. She put cat ears and a cat face and a cat tail on his car. I have no idea why. He drives off with her. 

Cut to next morning. DM happily getting ready. EG calls her and scolds her for being a fan girl again I think. Cut to SA fan meeting slash mini concert thing. DM is there in disguise. Sindy is also there. She gets a call and ignores it. It was her mom, waiting for her at some event. Mom is angry. Back to Ryan up on the second floor, watching DM from above. He looks sooooo good in glasses. He notices Sindy. Think he had thought he had gotten rid of her but she's there. She sits behind DM. DM looks up and notices Ryan. She starts taking all these pics of him then she's like wait what am I doing. Girl you're falling for his fine butt. That's what you're doing. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 2

The event is starting. My steam keeps stopping so we will see if it stays ok. SA is reading off names of winners of items from the mall i think. DM won something big. She goes up on stage and wins a selfie with him. The lady hosting the event wants her to take her mask off but she doesn't want to. SA is a good boy and makes it ok for them to take pics just the way she is. Ryan is like good boy SA from above I think lol. 

Event is over. DM has her mask off and walks to an ice cream shop while talking to SJ on the phone. She finishes her ice cream and puts mask back on and is suddenly approached by Sindy. She runs from Sindy. They are having a foot chase through the mall. DM trips and falls and gets up and hobbles away, just as Ryan runs up and stops Sindy. He stalls Sindy till DM gets away. Think Sindy knows that it's DM under that mask and she was trying to tell Ryan that. Of course Ryan already knows hehe. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2