[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

the blindfold kiss..i hope it's happening and not a pic gimmick.. that blindfold kiss remind me of Healer drama where JCW kiss the blindfolded PMY at the rooftop... looks like this time PMY is the one who gonna kiss the blindfolded KJW at her rooftop house :P 

• Like 8

•  

Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young Go For A Heart-Fluttering Blindfold Kiss In “Her Private Life”

Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young Go For A Heart-Fluttering Blindfold Kiss In “Her Private Life”

May 1, 2019
by K. Lew

Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young will be showing a exciting kiss in “Her Private Life.”

“Her Private Life” is about the romance between perfect art gallery curator Sung Duk Mi (played by Park Min Young) who lives a secret life as an idol fan, and her prickly boss Ryan Gold (played by Kim Jae Wook).

In the released photos, things heat up between Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook. Kim Jae Wook is blindfolded with a black scarf, while Park Min Young sits snuggled up by him and slowly approaches him for a kiss.

Kim-Jae-Wook-Park-Min-Young-13.jpgKim-Jae-Wook-Park-Min-Youn-2.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, bliss1004 said:

the blindfold kiss..i hope it's happening and not a pic gimmick.. that blindfold kiss remind me of Healer drama where JCW kiss the blindfolded PMY at the rooftop... looks like this time PMY is the one who gonna kiss the blindfolded KJW at her rooftop house :P 

Ooh, how I wish DM is the one to initiate their first kiss. But, I guess this being only ep7, the kiss won’t happen. DM going to stop herself. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, annie1234 said:

Hopefully no one will interrupt that blindfold kiss. :wub: Let them have alone time for a while :D

Hehe, reminds of that scene in WWWSK where we think it's going to happen, and it didn't.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, s00ki said:

I think most of us Are not doubting PMY and KJW. The more I see the BTS the more I am convinced RG (not KJW) gave the fake kiss. 

This will be revealed in 12 hours. Can’t wait! 

Neither am I, though Im not quite so sure of KJW his always been a either a villian, 2nd lead and a Priest so no possible kiss scenes there. But woah looks like DM will show him how a kiss is done :lol:.... cant wait. Hoping streaming works well for us all tonight. Otherwise we'd be like Ms Latte or Mr Gold :D

• LOL 9

to me it is not surprising that the kiss was like that. I mean, sure they have started to fall for each other, but those feelings is yet to reached the surface. Also the fact that they are pretending to be sweethearts is gonna blur the line for them and their feelings for each other. I am looking forward to see how they react when they start to understand that they really like each other. I think Ryan sure is starting to be there as he is getting into her fan orbit.

I am sure we gonna get explosive kiss when they both are emotional there for it :wub:

• Like 7

Kim-Jae-Wook-Park-Min-Young7.jpg

.. @Lawyerh that # professional honey stalking , I was talking about yesterday :joy:

Spoiler

45439D46-09D8-4758-AEE2-2AD243D6F86C.gif

@Sejabin I wish we could have concert kiss today   :joy::mrgreen: #lionismylife 

@ktcjdrama I can’t bet for bag reason & plus @Lawyerh would kill me but I can bet that blindfolded kiss wouldn’t happen today :joy::tounge_xd: get ready to trow tomatoes at TV

7103C081-5479-4DA8-9D85-9C1C4C1E4999.gif

• LOL 7

10 hours ago, Hueee said:
    •  

May 1, 2019
by K. Lew

Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young will be showing a exciting kiss in “Her Private Life.”

“Her Private Life” is about the romance between perfect art gallery curator Sung Duk Mi (played by Park Min Young) who lives a secret life as an idol fan, and her prickly boss Ryan Gold (played by Kim Jae Wook).

In the released photos, things heat up between Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook. Kim Jae Wook is blindfolded with a black scarf, while Park Min Young sits snuggled up by him and slowly approaches him for a kiss.

Woowww..can't wait for this..look so sexy..

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image
  • Like 4

Are we still going on about the kiss? :lol: Y’know, it sorta reminds me of that scene in DOTS when Yoo Sijin went in for the kiss (and somewhat aggressively too) only to have Kang Moyeon absolutely not respondI remember at the time many netizens also remarked that SHK kissed like a dead fish/deer in headlights/etc. but really, it was intended to be that way. KMY did not want to respond. And &SJ respected it and backed off. 

All will be revealed at 9:30pm today.

And while I totally don’t get fashion trends and who decides on them, I did a quick search and it would seem some are sporting this loose-ish casual suit style on the runways now. Can’t say I like it, but if RG is coming straight out of NYC and is a bona fide eccentric/temperamental artist of sorts, then that’s the look he’s gonna carry. Gotta admit he does have the height and frame for it. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

Neither am I, though Im not quite so sure of KJW his always been a either a villian, 2nd lead and a Priest so no possible kiss scenes there. But woah looks like DM will show him how a kiss is done :lol:.... cant wait. Hoping streaming works well for us all tonight. Otherwise we'd be like Ms Latte or Mr Gold :D

KJW actually had a bed scene with Seo Ye Ji and hot kiss scene with Japanese actress in his movies :wub:. which I doubt he would do the same in the drama. I think he's being gentle in the drama. lol :lol:

• Like 7

All our doubts will be clarified tonight. We get to see if RG purposely kissed her like that or it was just DM not responding or it was the angle LOL so many theories :lol: 

A few more hours till VINDICATION!!! *those who follow B99 will understand what I’m saying *  

SEE Y’ALL THEN <33

• Like 2
  • LOL 3