[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

I won't trust TVN anymore. They played us with the thumb kiss. i believe this time the kiss scene will be just her imagination. Luckily we just need less than 24 hours to know it. If we have to wait until next week then we need to be a detective again just like how we guessed about RG kiss. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

If ever this scene, The Blind Kiss was only in DM's imagination but still the skills of our main OTP's while doing the kissing scene is something to watch out for....

When PMY initiate the kiss, we can see KJW responded..

tumblr_pqu13x881d1u2dd0eo1_1280.jpg

• Like 13
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone,

i’m mostly a silent reader in a few other forum before and It’s been a while since i’ve been so into a drama that really catch my heart.

usually i just watched all the k-dramas just to spend my leisure time.

i’ve been interested in Kim jae wook for a while (antique, bad guy, voice, temperature of love) and i’m so happy he finally getting start to get the spotlight that he deserves.

I just want to say, wether the kiss is real/her imagination, they were kissing for REAL in REAL life!

i just hope that we’ll get a glimpse of it in the upcoming BTS.

• Like 11

Since you guys were right about thumb kiss, i'm gonna trust you on this imagination kiss haha :lol:

Let's see tmr...I do suspect it's too good to be true, but i really liked the setup! And that Deok Mi initiated it~ soft and sweet haha

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

As much as I want these two to kiss, I really prefer the slow burn tho .. I didn't finish WWWSK bc of too many kiss scenes and not enough substance on second half. Too bad, bc I really loved the first half with all the buildup and the comedy, i hope it wasnt repeated in this. And I also looking forward to that scene with DM and RG talking in that play ground.. seems like RG is feeling down and DM cheered him on? 

Btw I just realized that KJW is left-handed :P

• Like 11

Congratulation to all who figured it was a Fake kiss. 

:wub:

I am also happy to have my faith restored in Ryan because he is woke hero and wont kiss her without consent.

On another note Cindy is super frustration and downright a nuisance. In the moment of the kiss; I really forgot about her.

Onwards to ep 7

• Like 5

This drama is so far pretty perfect. The thumb kiss! ha! and then the imagination kiss... come on based on the preview it has to be imagination.

they've got great chemistry and humour is so on point!

• Like 6

Glad the kiss was not real, that would be so out of nowhere if it was. Surely DM's kiss is also the product of her imagination fueled by her erupting feelings. I also like how her admiration for SA doesn't get in the way of her love life -like her BFF does with her hubby.

I think RG is clearly more affected by DM's fangirling side at the moment, he finds her devotion to her idol utterly cute and openly enjoys seeing her happy. Yes there was tension between them last week, and he was visibly shaken by the closeness, but we do not see him imagining these moments. He's more intrigued by the fangirl DM right now imho. Of course the lines will be blurred at one point, maybe with the help of the third wheels hehe.

I don't mind triangles or squares as long as they don't get too frustrating. Her Private Life was quite refreshing up till now, so I'm trusting the writer with this one.

• Like 9

40 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

As much as I want these two to kiss, I really prefer the slow burn tho .. I didn't finish WWWSK bc of too many kiss scenes and not enough substance on second half. Too bad, bc I really loved the first half with all the buildup and the comedy, i hope it wasnt repeated in this. And I also looking forward to that scene with DM and RG talking in that play ground.. seems like RG is feeling down and DM cheered him on? 

Btw I just realized that KJW is left-handed :P

I have to agree with you on this, it's better with the slow burn. They tease us few times with all those sensual scenes and I'm not complaining at ALL. It's better to make us craving and asking more instead of making us turn off due too many kiss scenes in first half of the drama.  :wub:

I also just realized KJW is left-handed when I rewatched The Guest and Voice. Noticed he wears watch on his right hand and he swings metal ball with left-hand in Voice. I rarely see left-handed actor and it makes him even more unique. LOL

@Kasmic I wanted to share you the screenshot of his scene in the movie but sadly I don't know how to attach picture. You gotta google it. It's actually my favourite scene though it's short because no BGM and feel like listening to ASMR. :lol:

Edited by TripleNa
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Ryan’s friend can end up with Eun Gi. :lol: at least he won’t be alone by the end of the series. 

Hmmm KJW is left handed, right? OMG suddenly his level of hotness increasing for me. hahaha. I din’t know why but I always find someone left handed makes them more attractive :lol:. And agree with KJW getting hotter and hotter each episodes. 

Since KJW is a singer as well, I hope we will get a scene where he sings whether it will be a karaoke scene or whatever it is, and make Deok Mi fangirling over him. :lol:

Is Si An going to end up with Sindy? :crazy: 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Muahaha! Just finished watching raw. 

Put in a lot of effort to not read this thread, even refrained from instagram, lest I get spoilers, before I get to watch it for myself.  

So glad DM's thumb is not in the way, but pretty sure it's her imagination/ fantasy.  

If only the editing is a bit better.  Can't help but notice the different hand placements in different shots.  God knows how many shots they had to do.  

• Like 5
  • Love 2