[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

57 minutes ago, NaYouSabi? said:

can we please talk about this god awful pants ... i don't know what he did to his stylist but please someone r=write them an apology letter in his stead ...

Noooo I love his pants! :P I think they're perfect for him, very casual chic. Actually, I loved every piece of clothing KJW has sported in HPL till now, he carries everything so beautifully. That black outfit he wore during his visit to SA= ovary explosion. Suspenders are also in my wish list of Ryan Gold's potential wardrobe pieces. Rawrr:w00t:

42 minutes ago, s00ki said:

So sorry, all the abs and pecs is incomparable to KJW’s thumb!

Exactly! LoL.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

45 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Exceeded expectations, it 51 pages instead of 50, well done Soompiers.... :w00t:

You've made it 52!  :smile:

Hi everyone! I'm new here and this is the first time in forever that I'm following a Kdrama. I usually wait for the dramas to finish airing first before starting to watch them (and it's usually based on recommendations and reviews) but this one has become an exception. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4

@Sarang21 @Lawyerh & @Sejabin

:mrgreen::joy: - what happening these day I see second lead abs than the lead guy  :tounge_xd:

Spoiler

9DF6DFE5-23B0-43D2-BB98-4BA28F336FB6.gif

.. it’s crime to look other than lion Abs:joy:

* @Sejabin @Lawyerh I need help , couldn’t  watch yesterday episode with sub , I fall sleep waiting :tounge_xd::joy: anyone had clip for the imagination kiss with sub to watch quickly before episode today :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Artheusa said:

Noooo I love his pants! :P I think they're perfect for him, very casual chic. Actually, I loved every piece of clothing KJW has sported in HPL till now, he carries everything so beautifully. That black outfit he wore during his visit to SA= ovary explosion. Suspenders are also in my wish list of Ryan Gold's potential wardrobe pieces. Rawrr:w00t:

Not everyone can carry the pieces KJW been wearing and he killed all the pieces.  He’s got swag, the only other kdrama actor that remotely swags is Jo In Sung in “Its ok, that’s love”. 

As of the bling fold kiss, I hope it’s her imagination. Then, we get to enjoy what she imagined. If it’s reality, she’ll stop herself just before—> we see nothing. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1

yesterday streaming live is not so smooth for me...i hope today I'm able to watch EP8 without lagging..

I was hoping we will get at least a passionate hug that Ryan can give to Deokmi instead of all these kiss troll they given to us.. I'm seriously cannot stand anymore..the more they drag this romance story of uri couple, the more we need to suffer.. :astonished:

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, sd24 said:

kim jae wook looks so hot. i can just keep fangirling for him only . park shin hye and he will look so awesome together.

@sd24.....Lets just enjoy his visual now with PMY. I do agree that he and PSH would look as good as he is now with PMY. Let us hope that he will only accept lead role moving forward...that way he and PSH might possibly be paired up in future project.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

How to deal with Social Media Trolls??

tumblr_pqvlroSwFp1u2dd0eo1_500.gif

Be ready for tonight's episode either DM is kissing RG for Reel?

or the Real PMY is the one kissing on the Real KJW?

Well, either way it doesn't matter... 

So let the Game of Trolls begin

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

let's hope it's real kiss rather than her imagination...... (pls.....) 

hello chingu -- I'm not new to soompi (tried to resume my old account) but now to this drama... back again because of the KJW... 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, annie1234 said:

OMOO all those still cuts and bts cuts, Her Private Life is a lot of things but there is one thing that I will never find in HPL. Second Lead syndrome! :sweatingbullets: Who can resist Ryan Gold in this drama.

Ahn Bo Hyun is a handsome guy too (look at those abs!) but I think, Kim Jae Wook really stole the spotlight in this drama.

Only those who don't want HPL success will resist our Cutie Lion. lol

Characters in HPL are really beautiful till now. Guys don't become evil in later episodes. Just let this good keep sailing.

• Like 6
  • Love 1