[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But why does the preview look so sad and angsty? We can't have more than 1 episode of love and happiness? She seems mad at him in the preview, whyyy :tears:But she also seems to discover he is her childhood friend....i don't know! But they seem separated in the preview :tears:

Omoooo! 

Spoiler

But I think there was something lacking when KD saved LYS from falling. I hope they get to show more of it next week. 

I can't wait to see the shock in Ru Na's face when KD lives through her bumping scheme. But that same lot is where KD being shown wearing black and looking bad. :o

Seems in the preview that YS is kinda freaked out and confused about Dan's revelation as an angel.

YS is going to realize Dan was her childhood best friend.

Someone's driving trying  to crash and kill Dan, probably the evil cousin's minion.

Ending and Preview for next week! :wacko:

I don't know what to really make out of it, but maybe she doesn't really accept him for who he is yet and also she found out he was that boy. Runa really trying to kill KD with a car I feel like she might find out who he is too! 

Why Dan didn't use time-stop mode ?  :joy:

Next episode will start with YS slaps Dan and asks him.

'Ok, Dan, I know you are superman,  thank you for saving me .  But why don't you stop wearing this wing costume, you pervert ?  :P

8 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

But why does the preview look so sad and angsty? We can't have more than 1 episode of love and happiness? She seems mad at him in the preview, whyyy :tears:But she also seems to discover he is her childhood friend....i don't know! But they seem separated in the preview :tears:

We still have 6 EP to go... There is a whole lot of roller coaster ahead of us I'm afraid.
I really hope they balance the angst out with more sweet romance. It's a bit draining with all of the selfish unrelenting villains. 

From the preview seems like she will have eyes problem again... hope it's not a serious thing. By the way i can predict the reunion by the end of ep 12!!! She will accept him because will know the whole thruth about their childhood i guess.B)

Kim Dan his too much handsome, but when LYS is with her down not that straight i just can't take my eyes of her.. so beautiful

The preview is so mischiveous.. I don't think LYS will spend much time angry at KD, she is a smart girl and very reasonable, she will understand his reasons

Archived