[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KD congratulates YS. YS asks for her congratulation gift but he didn’t prepare anything lol. He says we’ll go to where we first met and he wants to tell her the TRUTH there and everything 

omo

at where they first met the park. YS asks if he’s jealous of KW :D

Auntie has some words with uncle about something. RuNa goes to find Nina. She's in the bathroom crying. RuNa remembering all the times NiNa has cried cuz of YS. She's scheming. The push and fall is coming y'all.....

JKstalker meets YS after she's changed back to her pink suit. They have some words. Then she goes to meet Angel Dan who runs up and gives her the biggest happiest hug. Cuuute. 

Eww what is JKstalker doing? He's at some restaurant with a big bouquet of flowers. 

My stream died for a minute ughhh. I sense something bad. Oh no! Angel Dan and YS were walking. It started thundering. Angel Dan went to get an umbrella and also bought her a heart shaped balloon. He waved to her from across the street! Then a van pulled up and Angel Dan helped a kid who had fallen and when he looked back up, she was gone. Kidnapped!! 

It's raining and nighttime now. We see the old man who was meeting with butler is dead! We see JKstalker get a text from YS. Guess that's who he wanted to meet. Cousin minion has YS blindfolded on the rooftop in the rain. He gets the order from RuNa to kill her I guess. JKstalker down below and sees YS on the rooftop. Did he call Angel Dan to tell him? I hope so!! Minion takes off her blindfold and unties her. Then he kicks her off the building. She's falling and Angel Dan swoops in with his wings out and saves her!!! They land on the ground and she just looks at him like whaaaaaat.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG NOW SHE KNOW DAN IS AN ANGEL!! HE SAVED HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I CAN'T CONTAIN MY FEELINGS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS TO ALL THE RECAPPERS... PREVIEW SEEMED SO SO... WE HAVE TO WAIT IN TORTUREEEEEEEEEEEE

Archived