[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

43 minutes ago, immorethant said:

My silly analysis and prediction (I'm not good at this, so it's just for fun) :P

• Dan wants to tell Yeon-Seo about his true identity but because Yeon-Seo said in the preview that 'It's not a crime to love a lot , but it's a crime to have many secrets' .  That make him so worried if he tells her then she will be mad at him.
  • The guy wearing a hat who met Ms. Jung is Moon Ji Woong who used to work for Choi Young Ja (Yeo-Seon's aunt) and Runa order someone to kill him 3 years ago because he knew too much but somehow he survived.  CYJ wasn't involved in this that's why she was surprised that Mr. Park was so upset when she gave him money and granted him 'permanent' vacation leave. 
  • I think Yeon-Seo will be voted for Giselle's role despite her aunt attempt to bribe other dancers to vote for Nina.
  • Thus, to help her sister (and because Nina said in the preview 'I wish Yeon Seo was dead') ,  Runa orders that bad guy to get rid off Yeon-Seo.
  • When YS falls from roof top , Dan will spread his wing and fly to catch her (and it's raining again in that scene).  This will be the 2nd time YS sees Dan's wings.  The 1st time at chandelier incident, she just thought he's a pervert, but now seeing he can save her from the fall, she finally realizes Dan is not human.
  • And this episode will end here , makes us frustrated again to have to wait for another week.  :sweat_smile:

Your scenario is very plausible!

I can't watch live tonight because of a family function. Looking forward to the recaps!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again. SHS has made me cry. When she was talking about SW and how she  did not realise that he was being abused... *sobs*

———-

Only in K-Dramaland.

He is not even hiding behind a rock and no one saw him approaching???

vBQC0r.png
hsznay.png

9 hours ago, iffy21 said:

Oh, I loved him in Mr Sunshine and equally adore him as young Dan. Hope he gets award for his part in the drama as he well deserves it.

He is extremely talented. Not using him in the sanatorium scene, where his father could have seen him as he was at 12 years of age, was a missed opportunity by the director/producers. 

Hopefully, L was able to watch his performance closely, and learn from it.

4 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

This is when we can see the disparity of HS and L's acting.

The disparity was really stark in those cliff scenes. Would have liked for them to have subbed in the child actor a bit more there.

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

My silly analysis and prediction (I'm not good at this, so it's just for fun) :P

• Dan wants to tell Yeon-Seo about his true identity but because Yeon-Seo said in the preview that 'It's not a crime to love a lot , but it's a crime to have many secrets' .  That make him so worried if he tells her then she will be mad at him.
  • The guy wearing a hat who met Ms. Jung is Moon Ji Woong who used to work for Choi Young Ja (Yeo-Seon's aunt) and Runa order someone to kill him 3 years ago because he knew too much but somehow he survived.  CYJ wasn't involved in this that's why she was surprised that Mr. Park was so upset when she gave him money and granted him 'permanent' vacation leave. 
  • I think Yeon-Seo will be voted for Giselle's role despite her aunt attempt to bribe other dancers to vote for Nina.
  • Thus, to help her sister (and because Nina said in the preview 'I wish Yeon Seo was dead') ,  Runa orders that bad guy to get rid of Yeon-Seo.
  • When YS falls from roof top , Dan will spread his wings and fly to catch her (and it's raining again in that scene).  This will be the 2nd time YS sees Dan's wings.  The 1st time at chandelier incident, she just thought he's a pervert, but now seeing he can save her from the fall, she finally realizes Dan is not human.
  • And this episode will end here , makes us frustrated again to have to wait for another week.  :sweat_smile:

You pretty much spoiled the entire next episode! (Well, except for the product placements and Miss Elena's scenes.)

I think Moon Ji Woong is the person who was bribed to set up the chandelier "accident."

48 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Actually Ni Na didn't appear in the preview , but there's a voice-over saying that 'I want Yeon Seo dead' which I think it's Ni Na's voice.

Ni-Na wouldn't hurt a bug. The preview is framing her/taking her words out of context. 

I believe in her kindness!

We get a repeat of the kiss woot woot. Kiss seemed different this time haha. Multiple takes. 

Next morning lol I don't wanna type I wanna watch. Umm they basically just being all cutesy and were about to kiss against the stair wall but darn Butler interrupted. She wanted to look at CCTV I think and they were both like NO! Lol 

Angel Dan brings her to the ballet studio. After she walks off to rehearsal, scary stalker JKW comes up the stairs. Angel Dan remembers more of their convo the night before. Dan def has his guard up against JKstalker this time. Lots of words between them the night before. You protect your girl, Angel Dan! You got this boy!! 

Back to present. Angel Dan waiting at the studio, looking contemplative. Looks at childhood pic of him and YS briefly. 

Cut to Hu at the Buddhist temple. Thinking about JKstalker. Goes inside and opens the shrine for Matil. Sees the Angel handkerchief with the black feather. 

Short scene of NiNa watching JKstalker watch YS in the studio. Think they will show short scenes like this cuz Nina is gonna turn bad. I think. 

Quick scene of auntie minion/butler informant eating in a restaurant. Cousin minion comes in and takes his phone and puts a listening device on it. Cuz then butler calls the dude and the other dude listens in. I don't know if any of that made sense but most of y all don't care about this part anyways hahah. 

Nightime. JKstalker (do you like how I have a new name for him every time now?) shows up at church. Sits outside on the steps with Hu and drinks. Hu please talk some sense into this dude. Don't think it's possible but may be I'll still have hope. Basically he talked to Hu about his blossoming love (stalker love) for YS I think *vomit*

Cut to our cutie Angel Dan sitting on his bed going thru the contents of the tin box. He gets a call from her. Not sure what he has written as her contact in his phone but it had a heart next to the name aww. 

Angel Dan goes and meets YS for tea. Not sure if they are at home or someplace else. It's the place in the preview. Their convo seems to get serious. I think he mentions his father ? Like maybe his human father. He tries to act like he's fine and even half smiles. But she sees through it and pulls him in for a full hug awww. She comforts him and he gets a little emotional. Awwww. Sweeeet.

3 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

He gets a call from her. Not sure what he has written as her contact in his phone but it had a heart next to the name aww. 

YS changed his contact name of her from noisy gong to Yeonseo-nim<3 (연서님<3)

Ballet studio drama. Face off with devil cousin and JKstalker. I heard more whispers. Creeeepy! 

Cut to Butler going to meet minion informant in a stairwell. She brings him to meet the old man GongYoo (no I don't see it either lol) lookalike from yesterday. I don't know what's going on! Oh shizzz this guy was the one who made the chandelier fall on YS? Maybe he didn't know what he was doing? Anyways cousin minion is listening in and taking pics. He sends the convo to devil cousin who has more whispers around her. Too many adversaries for poor Angel  Dan to take on alone in order to protect his woman. 

Archived