Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

For those who put everything on double! 

• Love 11

14 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Since I'm having so much fun reading this thread and we are sharing our flexibility...

This is about the extent of mine:

So flexible, you will give YS run for her money :joy: - you need to get back what your lost ( fat )  join me :mrgreen: 

15609785031560978417.gif

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

press conference wih eng subs. please don't steal my stuff this was alot of work to sub and subscribe to my youtube channel

• Like 5
  • Thanks 12

On 6/18/2019 at 11:45 AM, immorethant said:

@blukimchikdrama  Wow....you are the real owner of the clips, right ?..

Thank you so much for subbing those video. I've also followed your channel on Youtube.   :relaxed::love::kiss_wink::thumbsup:

yes I am and thank you for subscribing!!!:heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

12 hours ago, heysayjello said:

I took it as she doesn't want to deal with it more than that.... idk 

Then, she shouldn't have posted about it in the first place. 

We were blissffuly  ignoring each other until then and it worked. She should have kept it this way.

12 hours ago, heysayjello said:

Yeah it doesn't, I just wanted  to put my two cents on it as the tone I get from both that one post of yours and this one is passive aggressive, which no one should really feel the need to get defensive when it comes to a thread dedicated to a drama we all have been enjoying.... I get your opinion doesn't flow with the popular opinion but there is no need for you to place yourself in the corner, also I don't see it as a bad vibe at all (?)

Not sure what you mean by passive agressive; but i'm sorry if it was offensive for you.   

However being lectured on my way to post and the things i like will prompt me to clarify quickly and firmly that it's a limit, a red line that i dont allow people to cross. I need the warning to be clear, so my words are strong.

It's bad vibe because this discussion brings nothing to the thread: i'm asnwering now only because i felt i was rude. 

Not shipping the main characters and not enjoying the chemistry between the main leads is common. I read a lot of comment on MDL and DB where people express that  those two points didn't work for them in various dramas.

I don't think i put myself in a corner  by enjoying  the supporting cast more:  i wasn't alone in this, we don't need to be a large number to make relevant criticism.

My point is even though  i didn't like the main couple: i tried as much possible to not hurt the shippers feelings (i used spoilers tags and censored myself a lot since in the end i wrote only about the characters i liked) and all i got in return for this consideration is more criticism for being a buzzkiller who don't have a place in this thread, which is to say the least unfriendly and undeserved.         

14 hours ago, heysayjello said:

One, I got into this drama thinking nothing much of it tbh and got hooked cause it was light and cute for me. No I wasn't expecting a masterpiece and it's obvious that it won't be but I feel like it would be one those light dramas that people would enjoy going back to even if its not seen as a masterpiece or whatever. The dramas you mention, correct me if wrong but they are heavy on plot line, meaning they aren't simple romcoms. Maybe that is why you aren't really enjoying this drama (?) and because of other preferences you have. 

I would never have thought to watch this drama if SHS wasn't the main lead. 

I follow her career since years and love her acting. I ignored all her other projects since one year because they were centered on romance and i hate rom-com. It's very rare when a rom-com can catch my attention: the leads must be exceptional to make me want to watch more. But i missed SHS so much i give it a try.

Based on the main characters only, i was ready to drop the drama after ep 1 but i ignored all the red flags and stayed a little longer because it takes often 4 episodes to get a real feel of what a drama is and because of SHS. The problem is i stayed too long, started to enjoy very much: Seol Hee, Kang Woo, Ni Na, so much  i didn't want to quit them so soon. It was a mistake: since then they were all ruined.

I understand you like KW AND LDG, but he was never the main lead to begin with I mean looking up the sypnosis of the drama should've of been a clear sign, I understand if you ended up being drawn to KW and being disappointed to what has come of his character, I like him too so I think I understand your standing but then again he isn't the male lead. And yes MS acting may not compare to him but honestly MS is an idol actor, not be that person but I would expect LDG to be better in acting than MS as it was what he dedicated his career to. idk if that makes sense. I saw MS acting the first time in Single cunning lady I think it's called, and he has come a long way honestly I think he has done well so far. 

I agree partially  with this: it's true i tried too hard to make LDG and Kang Woo the lead in my interpretations, but only  because the writer lead me on. She made me  believe that ALML could be one of those dramas where  the second lead is the most important/interesting character because of the place she gave him.  I explained largely why i thought it was credible, so i won't repeat myself here. 

I'm not heartbroken over it because i was aware of the bad reputation of the writer and the risk that everything i was seeing was pure smoke.

That's why i followed multiples speculations with different outcomes, but it didn't help in the end: it's useless to try to anticipate a plot that can drop 180° turnaround as if not continuity is needed.

The problem wasn't what people were shipping: the problem like i said was that ta one point i was critical of the main ship and was blamed for being a buzzkiller. If all the shippers could have ship in their own corner peacefully, it would have been perfect, but there's always people to tell you it's useless to ship anything but the main couple because only them matter.

I personally understand if people are not in the same boat all the time especially when it comes to dramas that are still airing, for example I was part of the mess of Reply 1988 thread. Airing dramas has alot of self interpretation and theorizing since its normal for us to want to have answers or get a sense that we know what is going to happen. Idk I guess what I wanted to say is don't be so harsh, the drama is still airing in the end, who knows where the road may lead us, just enjoy the ride, even if you end up disliking it, which happens, just enjoy the mess then, but if you can't bring yourself to do so then maybe just drop the drama or wait until it's complete

I'm still waiting for the subs but the chances that i will drop it after ep 9 are very high. I'm ready for this since none of my faves matter anymore.

That's a wrap for me for today.  

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

So the child died as I said and Dan is the child :( he drowned and became an angel, I was not joking, I was using my imagination

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

So the child died as I said and Dan is the child :( he drowned and became an angel

Who died :phew: , I am pretty sure he is alive , YS would know if she kissed a ghost :mrgreen:

by the way Angel last mission: kiss was successful 

CB4276FD-840A-4B52-9576-CC325456A2F9.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I'm really impressed. I do pilates and yoga.  And I know how to do a little contortionism. But it takes a lot of time for you get there (but some people have more flexibility than others). I think she must do exercices :)

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images, thanks
  • Like 6
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Theirs not a true love. 

I knew Matil’s taste in men can’t be that bad! 

Waiting for someone ... forever ... sounds romantic ... but for those, who love, really.

Can you imagine YS/Dan “moving on” if something happens to one of them? 

I could given it happens gradually. But Kang Woo, I am not convinced of his love for Yeon Seo, the writers really failed here big time. What significant moments have these two shared for him to stop loving Seol Hee and start loving Yeon Seo for who she is. Atleast from a viewers standpoint none whatsoever. He is still so angry on top of that. I just don't buy this transition.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Ana Paula Cionci said:

I'm really impressed. I do pilates and yoga.  And I know how to do a little contortionism. But it takes a lot of time for you get there (but some people have more flexibility than others). I think she must do exercices :)

According to Hae Sun, she hates working out. 

I’m starting to think Hae Sun is a liar! 

• LOL 5

11 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

I could given it happens gradually. But Kang Woo, I am not convinced of his love for Yeon Seo, the writers really failed here big time. What significant moments have these two shared for him to stop loving Seol Hee and start loving Yeon Seo for who she is. Atleast from a viewers standpoint none whatsoever. He is still so angry on top of that. I just don't buy this transition.

I said so from the beginning. 

I don’t think the writer failed in this department but I think they wanted to show their love flawed. 

They wanted to find reasons for YS/Dan’s love to survive. 

In the first half, they showed two stories where the love was flawed ... I wonder if they show us more in the second aside from D/Y’s. It’s becoming a true love treasure hunt! :lol:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

According to Hae Sun, she hates working out. 

I’m starting to think Hae Sun is a liar! 

I doubt it. She may not like it. But she cleary does.
I think all these actors there do some activities.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Ana Paula Cionci said:

I doubt it. She may not like it. But she cleary does.
I think all these actors there do some activities.

Hell, I do gym but even I’m not as flexible. :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Hell, I do gym but even I’m not as flexible. :lol:

I REALLY WANT A GIFT of this scene! I really loved LYS here!

___
Well, she probably practice this hm.

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Ana Paula Cionci For you. She looked sexy, didn’t she? 

ezgif-1-1276533585d1.gif

It’s taking ages for subbers to sub and ALML ratings went down to second in the row! 

It was supposed to be a good day! :tears:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, jakey09 said:

@Ana Paula Cionci For you. She looked sexy, didn’t she? 

YEAH! Thanks! I'm in love with this gift. And the scene hahaha

But I am also a little sad, because is too much attention for this guy.

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • Like 4

I think if a child dies, he becomes an Angel not a ghost @Ameera Ali I have this belief of the children of paradise, are the ones who died in their childhood. What I mean is that according to the writer, children are innocent, and if they die young, they will be angels. It depends on imagination

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, jakey09 said:

She's probably holding a prop leg. Or maybe the leg of one of the ballerina extras.

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. thanks
  • LOL 8

2 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

She's probably holding a prop leg. Or maybe the leg of one of the ballerina extras.

Well, they’ll love you for the excuse. 

• LOL 1

1 minute ago, jakey09 said:

Well, they’ll love you for the excuse. 

I know she didn't do the stunt on the bridge during the jump scene, she also wasn't the one doing the jumps during the dance on the beach and maybe some footwork footage came from her body double for the shooting of Swan Lake. But otherwise she does a fair share. I don't know how people expect her to do pointe for a long while when seasoned ballerinas have hard time mastering it and don't start doing it four or five years into their ballet training.

• Like 1
  • Love 6