[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

The scene where KD went to get an umbrella.. While YS was waiting for him, she says, "I had a weird feeling. It felt like I will search everywhere for him in the distant future. It felt like I will be left alone in sadness and despair, longing and missing him."

I really hope this isn't foreshadowing :tears:

Just finished watching the episode as well and now with better understanding of what happened in the preview, I think YS will "forget" about what happened (him saving her and stuff) because KD alters her memories or Hu. She probably knows that she's forgetting something that day, so she will go back to the park and find clues as to what happened. This might be afterwards or before but I'm going with afterwards.. she finds out that KD is Seungwoo and say, "You don't really like me" :heartbreak:

So in the end, YS doesn't know KD is an angel and will probably find out by herself when she "recovers her missing memories" (hopefully by the end of next episode). More separation because now she doesn't believe in his love for her :bawling:  Why couldn't you let us enjoy some more lovey dovey moments???? WHYYYY :tears: Please when she finds out that he is an angel, she'll make the connection that he did die and became an angel so she comes back to him :unsure:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, briseis said:

So according to the preview, it seems that YS will faint after Dan rescues her and he will somehow supress her memory and her dizziness in the preview is the result of this. So in the end, YS will find the truth on her own. And Dan tells JKW to look after YS when he is not there. On the other hand, he tells YS's cousin that she will never hurt YS as long as he is around. The angst is coming that's for sure. How am I supposed to survive until next week?

Every time they prolong a secret: Oh my Gosh what will happen if the person finds out ... it always end up being the person ends up giving a damn about it! :lol: I’m not concerned! My concern is ... she needs to find out so we get some moments! 

What!! Erase her memories? I hate this troupe the most. Can't the writer just let her find out he's an angel and let them discover their childhood connection and allow them to enjoy love properly! It's already episode 11! Hopefully this will be settled by episode 12. There isn't even enough sweet moments and the angst is here. :unsure:

@Ni Wen She shouts at people? I would love to see that! I have a perfect victim for her as well! You would know. :phew:

I think, Kid L is a cute endearment. :P Now I know where that energy in the last kiss came from! :lol:

Aw! She even mentioned it in Ugly Duckling how she would love to travel ... Didn’t know reason being she is scared of planes! Cutie! 

3 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Aw! She even mentioned it in Ugly Duckling how she would love to travel ... Didn’t know reason being she is scared of planes! Cutie! 

Flying to and from California must not have been a great experience.

4 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

Flying to and from California must not have been a great experience.

Traveling to America all the way from Asia or back ain’t a good experience for anyone.

But I doubt it has anything to do with that. 

10 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Traveling to America all the way from Asia or back ain’t a good experience for anyone.

But I doubt it has anything to do with that. 

I have fear of flying and totally understand how SH must feel. Seriously, just the thought makes me freak out but if I have to travel for work I don't have a choice. Hence why don't travel much but I am planning a trip to South Korea by the end of the year.

So, I have an announcement to make:

If I sound moody or sad all the time for the next three weeks, ignore me (not)!

Only 6 HOURS left of ALML.

I don't know what will look good after it.

Also wife, Hae Sun calling hubby, Myung Soo "Kid" is not helping either.

I have special curse words for @Ni Wen for translating it!

amy_s_wine_2_630.gif?1501072686

10 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

ALML IS BACK AT NO.1 :lol:

6.5  7.9

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000126792

Thank me.

Regarding the criticism of the wings, personally I don't think that they look fake at all. In fact, they are the second best wings I've seen on screen - the first place goes to Tilda Swinton's wings in Constantine but that movie had 100 million dollar budget for 2 hours of screen time. However, from recent memory it's the wings from Good Omens which come to mind. GO is an Amazon series with a much bigger budget per episode than ALML but compared to Dan's wings the ones in GO are the ones which truly look fake. I appreciate that the crew is doing the absolute maximum with their budget, combining the real props and CGIs to create believable looking wings. Actually, I'm in love with those wings. :wub:

zwn1lLx.png

Spoiler

CoplTpa.pngIAMNdT6.png

3nzTA9T.jpgRdWEenY.png

Spoiler

WHJ1PsR.pngnaLPXs8.pngDyjee9f.png

OH MY GOD THIS WEEK EPISODES ARE SO GOOD!!!

I was lazy and getting back to lurking mode but I need to scream!!! This week episodes ugh single-handedly saves me from boredom!! I love Lee Yeon Seo from these episodes so so so so so much she's such a star!! The fact that she's becoming with sweet as candy and cute and giggly baby in front of KD is just !!!!! ADORABLE!! I love how she usually is still an icy person but is loosened up a bit more and be warmer to people around her but LYS next to KD? ABSOLUTE BURST OF HAPPINESS AND COTTON CANDY I'm lovestruck :love:

And at first I was worried they were gonna be like one of those cps that got boring after they get together, but oh dear god they are two sweetest babies on earth!! Him still being a sunshine and a big puppy that loves hugging her and showering her with love and LYS accepting all of that love and care is just!! So amazing I have no words!

That audition performance? Breathtaking from both LYS and Nina they show really different energy and theme there for the same song! I had goosebump watching Nina's performance because she???? danced in a graveyard???? honey what happened.... I still want me sweet bubbly Nina back but is she far gone :bawling: Also Runa has sister complex that I know for sure ugh woman!!

I saw the rain and LYS being tied up on high ground and I just knowwww KD will appear to save her :heart: But also won't the kidnap guy see it??? 

I kept worrying about the preview for the last few episodes and turn out nothing was like the preview suggests so I stop worry about the previews now... Do give out more fluff and sugar pls pls writer-nim!!

Just came back from watching the newest episode with subs and let me tell you I knew the director would not disappoint me with the cuteness and love dovey scenes. He gave the Healer audience so many swoon worthy scenes, I hope we get to see at least a bit more of Danseo’s relationship before the drama ends. Like, would it be too much to dare to ask for a bedroom scene at this point? I don’t think so, considering that for an angel Kim Dan sure looks eager to stay as physically close to Yeon Seo as possible right? :wub: I know the director would keep it classy and show us just as much steam as recommended by the rating of this drama which is PG... (even though I wish we could get something going beyond that, blame it on L and HS’s breathtaking chemistry, ha!). But anyway, I’m really satisfied with this drama so far. I’ve been getting everything that I wanted to see with this pairing from the beginning, one can only hope we get a full make out scene before the end right? Haha.

But from the looks of the preview, angst times are coming back full force. I know the whole “I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe” trope is somewhat overly done in these type of dramas but L and HS have been doing such a great job at portraying these characters in their brightest and darkest moments that I’m excited to watch the conflict/clashing moments between them as much as I am for the cuteness. Their chemistry is soooo fire that I’m sure it will not disappoint us :wub:

5 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

@briseis I couldn't agree with you more about the wings, seriously they are absolutely beautiful and love the CGI.

I agree! That screenshot of Dan with his wings coming down to save YS with just the black sky as the background is so beautiful, he looks like a real celestial being :wub: 

So I had the chance to watch today's episodes with eng subs... 

Me at the end... 

081d9c58-f7dd-485d-9ac8-1f9f907bf170-ori

DanYeon couple are such dorks in love and I love them to pieces. The romantic gestures they do makes my heart flutter! I can't help myself by being a dork with them too... smiling and cheering them on!  

*How can they be so loving and cute at the same time?! Gosh!*

96a7eee0-b83f-4740-8d55-8d32f1cd7be0-ori

I really hate that whole Choi family! They are trash, especially the girls! I hope to see bold and fierceless LYS. I would love to see some hairpullings and slaps! LYS needs to put all of them in their place. I hate that evil big sister of Ni Na the most. I can't call her certain names here but y'all should know. 

*Can I see LYS do something like this to her aunt and cousins?!*

e4f8d55e-43be-4a54-99ae-9ccf5f346300-ori

For next week's preview, I'm nervous and I hope LYS doesn't push KD away. They need each other more than ever. We need a strong OTP who understands, trusts, and supports each other because the torments and angst is coming. I need them to fight the war together! 

50 minutes ago, almldan said:

The scene where KD went to get an umbrella.. While YS was waiting for him, she says, "I had a weird feeling. It felt like I will search everywhere for him in the distant future. It felt like I will be left alone in sadness and despair, longing and missing him."

I really hope this isn't foreshadowing :tears:

I'm absolute sure is a foreshadowing. I hoped it won´t, but it will.

Because until now they use almost the same plot as Giselle (The ballet). I think we will get more angst in the next episodes. It's not I don´t think LYS won´t forgive Dan, but I think she will be angry that he lied to her.

I think we should expecte a end like Goblin or Korean Odyssey, if we get more than that we will be very luck.  I think we may have a sad ending where Dan will disappear, but  before that LYS and him will come to terms about their love. I think his last wish it will be that she "move on". Or he will vanish forever, but we will have a time pass (like in Goblin) where they are reunite in another life. For now, I think there is just this two options. I think the drama so far put many clues that we shouldn´t hope for too much. It pains me how predicable they were. The female lead has almost the same story as the female lead in Goblin and Korean Odyssey (orphan), we have the same "story" where the couple is fated since the girl were a kid. And we also have the same "unfinished business". Is too predicable.

But there is two things that I still not sure.
First: JKW. He is cleary "Hilarion ", but at the same time he already lost too much. I don´t see him get the girl, but I don´t see him as having a sad ending. I think, he may sacrifice himself for LYS, and with this he may get his happy ending with his first love. But after he gave up his ring, I'm not that sure.
Second: LYS future. Not because of the mission. I think the mission can be compare with the main guy in Goblin. But I think LYS is expected to be dead, because of her live, God is punishing Dan and LYS.

What I don´t like about the future end is the way they make Dan past. I'm still wondering why the writers chose to make him died as a child. Why they did that? I think is not fair at all. I can understand (even if I'm angry about it) LYS future, because is a typical cliche now. But I don´t understand why they make Dan died as a child just to became an angel for the "sake of the plot". I think, if is like that they should at least give us an explanation, more than "I make you an angel because I wanted you to live more, and I gave you this mission just because I wanted you to meet again the girl you liked, because you wished to be a grow up guy for her".

There is more about my predictions, but now I forgot hahaha

Archived