Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

Who's ready for some cuteness today? Well, for half an episode at least....

Here we Go!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

We get a repeat of the kiss woot woot. Kiss seemed different this time haha. Multiple takes. 

Next morning lol I don't wanna type I wanna watch. Umm they basically just being all cutesy and were about to kiss against the stair wall but darn Butler interrupted. She wanted to look at CCTV I think and they were both like NO! Lol 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Angel Dan brings her to the ballet studio. After she walks off to rehearsal, scary stalker JKW comes up the stairs. Angel Dan remembers more of their convo the night before. Dan def has his guard up against JKstalker this time. Lots of words between them the night before. You protect your girl, Angel Dan! You got this boy!! 

Back to present. Angel Dan waiting at the studio, looking contemplative. Looks at childhood pic of him and YS briefly. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

So many almost kisses, they flirting with each other and bickering :wub:

Spoiler

dDWfce2.jpg

BBwWBmS.jpg0CCvFAK.jpgoq6SbUw.jpg

Spoiler

S7qON7J.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 7

15610361541561036148.gif

Time for kiss :joy: 

15610364101561036401.gif

No just teasing us 

:mrgreen:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Cut to Hu at the Buddhist temple. Thinking about JKstalker. Goes inside and opens the shrine for Matil. Sees the Angel handkerchief with the black feather. 

Short scene of NiNa watching JKstalker watch YS in the studio. Think they will show short scenes like this cuz Nina is gonna turn bad. I think. 

Quick scene of auntie minion/butler informant eating in a restaurant. Cousin minion comes in and takes his phone and puts a listening device on it. Cuz then butler calls the dude and the other dude listens in. I don't know if any of that made sense but most of y all don't care about this part anyways hahah. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Nightime. JKstalker (do you like how I have a new name for him every time now?) shows up at church. Sits outside on the steps with Hu and drinks. Hu please talk some sense into this dude. Don't think it's possible but may be I'll still have hope. Basically he talked to Hu about his blossoming love (stalker love) for YS I think *vomit*

Cut to our cutie Angel Dan sitting on his bed going thru the contents of the tin box. He gets a call from her. Not sure what he has written as her contact in his phone but it had a heart next to the name aww. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

003.jpg

010.jpg

028.jpg
006.jpg

Spoiler

005.jpg

004.jpg

007.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

0000.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg
020.jpg
021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg024.jpg

026.jpg
029.jpg
030.jpg
031.jpg032.jpg
033.jpg
034.jpg035.jpg
036.jpg

037.jpg

Edited by lafiguzaf
added more
  • Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Angel Dan goes and meets YS for tea. Not sure if they are at home or someplace else. It's the place in the preview. Their convo seems to get serious. I think he mentions his father ? Like maybe his human father. He tries to act like he's fine and even half smiles. But she sees through it and pulls him in for a full hug awww. She comforts him and he gets a little emotional. Awwww. Sweeeet.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

He gets a call from her. Not sure what he has written as her contact in his phone but it had a heart next to the name aww. 

YS changed his contact name of her from noisy gong to Yeonseo-nim<3 (연서님<3)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Dan tells YS that he went to visit his father and she hugs him and comforts him, calling him "my Dan" as he sobs and breaks down in her arms :wub:

MxqeIf4.jpgoDX8Ehv.jpgI3LLOLd.jpg

Spoiler

BG6lWf7.jpgohfKGW9.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

15610371401561037125.gif

15610372321561037222.gif

I didn’t do anything, just saying good morning, morning to you too :sweat_smile::joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

Why do evil people always have the upper hand :tears:

evil minion listens into Ms. jung and the guy who made the chandelier fall which made her blind. Now the evil older sister knows their plan

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Ballet studio drama. Face off with devil cousin and JKstalker. I heard more whispers. Creeeepy! 

Cut to Butler going to meet minion informant in a stairwell. She brings him to meet the old man GongYoo (no I don't see it either lol) lookalike from yesterday. I don't know what's going on! Oh shizzz this guy was the one who made the chandelier fall on YS? Maybe he didn't know what he was doing? Anyways cousin minion is listening in and taking pics. He sends the convo to devil cousin who has more whispers around her. Too many adversaries for poor Angel  Dan to take on alone in order to protect his woman. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

I missed some cuz my stream cut out for a minute but YS and Angel Dan are taking a romantic nighttime stroll. It's a little awkward till he takes hold of her hand. Now they are talking more comfortably. Angel Dan appears to be opening up about something. She wants to take him somewhere it seems. End of half episode. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Them wanting to hold hands are the cutest thing ever :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Awww they are the sweetest 

brtK7BW.jpg0dw5RnK.jpgJShk0ik.jpg

Spoiler

pi2Y7T1.jpgQIvzyrQ.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3