[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

Of course he saves her. Otherwise, she'd be dead and there'll be no more episodes left :sweat_smile:

They both stay as angels or whatever for them to be happy and together and the rest of the episodes is them being lovely dovey THE END :P

4 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

Fortunately, Quiznos is a proud sponsor of ALML.

I hope you don't mind me saying that you are brilliantly funny.  Thank you for making me laugh when I really needed to.  

It's not a sub but I can at least offer a cookie:  :cookie:

2 minutes ago, briseis said:

The preview is edited in a way to make the audience be curious about the next episode and I think it totally achieved its goal. It's confusing and in many scenes contradictory. There are moments during which YS seems to me mostly alright with Dan being an angel and then there is another scene where she asks him: "So you have never truly loved me?"and she also says: "There must be something. I'm going to find it." It seems the question about Dan's true feelings comes after she finds about their past, but frankly I think that it all is very misleading and at this point it's basically pointless to speculate what will happen next week. It might even look that Dan will play his "noble idiocy" card but I don't really believe it because that would make his inner struggle during the past 3 weeks rather pointless. My opinion is that even though it took him time to make the choice but once he decided to pursue the relationship with YS he is really determined to be by her side come hell or high water.

I think the "So you have never truly loved me?" part is when Dan was done telling her about him being an Angel and it includes his last mission, which was for YS to feel love/be in love. Cause that's the only possible scenario that I can think of as of the moment.:no_mouth:

Just now, kitkatrmjung said:

I think the "So you have never truly loved me?" part is when Dan was done telling her about him being an Angel and it includes his last mission, which was for YS to feel love/be in love. Cause that's the only possible scenario that I can think of as of the moment.:no_mouth:

Totally agree and i think he will tell her "Not dear, i've fallen in love with you from the beginning...":phew:

I just absolutely love the scene of them on the bridge. No words, just hand movements and smiling :wub:

YS wanting to hold hands with KD first :phew:

K26WzDG.gif

KD noticing and YS a bit disappointed :sweatingbullets:

nNhvKKx.gif

KD initiate it! His face is like LET'S DO THIS! :heart:

tecXb4A.gif

YS smiling cause of it :wub:

9dmIJ5L.gif

They officially hold hands even tighter than before! :D

qAxBqvX.gif

All smiley at the end :w00t: :wub::wub:

V93rRG3.gif

Havent watch the latest episode (10)... just random thoughts....

Why do the actor Myung Soo loooks like Ji Chang Wook's Healer at some point?

I didnt realise actress Shin Hye Sun is so tall... as tall as Myung Soo... ha

And yes tonight is ep10, 6 more episodes to go... hope to have happy scenes rather than misunderstanding scenes in the next 6 episodes. 

And happy to know thay in ep10 even though at the last scene, YS knows KD's real identity... 

33 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Why Dan didn't use time-stop mode ?  :joy:

Next episode will start with YS slaps Dan and asks him.

'Ok, Dan, I know you are superman,  thank you for saving me .  But why don't you stop wearing this wing costume, you pervert ?  :P

slap him , he want to tell her but chicken out :joy:

15610420801561042067.gif

15610422481561042235.gif

If I should describe ALML with one word it would be SATISFYING. The drama knows what it is and knows what it wants to achieve. It has the right mix of romance, angst, hurt/comfort, suspense and mystery. It manages to be unpredictable and exciting while being able to satisfy the audience's expectations. It just spirits you away into this fantasy romance between two people who are both so beautifully human. And when I say that they are beautiful I don't mean it in a mere physical sense of the word, even though they totally are, it's that they are beautiful through and through and I think it's what Dan means whenever he calls YS beautiful - it doesn't mean that she is perfect or flawless, it means that be it her weaknesses or her strengths, he loves everything about her.

So I just want to send to the cast and crew a round of applause for they wonderful work and for bringing this wonderful story into life:

giphy%201_zpsj6ul3tbw.gif?width=400&height=400&crop=1:1,smart

This is just my speculation of why they had JKW at the end of today's episode. Next episode she's gonna be like all confused about Angel Dan and then stalker JKW will make appearance like he always does (don't know how he does it but he's a professional and should change his occupation :ph34r:) and she goes with him leaving KD behind!! :crazy: 

Everyone.

Remember KBS is diabolical in how they arrange their previews.

I wouldn't trust that it's in absolute order.

Remember how the preview showed KD jumping in the water and we thought he died (again) and YS looking sadly out the window as it rained?

KBS *tsk* *tsk*

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me....

:lol:

27 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

For me it looks like she just flat out gave up and accepted the fact that that was how she was gonna die. :sweatingbullets:

After losing all of the loved ones in her life so tragically, YS has recently found true love with Dan who loves her back unconditionally, and she has just won the part of Giselle that she struggled so desperately to win.  IMHO, every cell in her body is going to be screaming that she wants to live. 

She should be clawing at the air and kicking against fate until the very last microsecond.  Instead, she's floating to her death like Ophelia.

By the way, I vividly recall how I felt when I fell out of the attic several years ago at my home.  Although I didn't have anything important to look forward to or any loved ones who cared, I STILL battled against falling.

The superman with wings saving Ballerina Lois was just shot so badly....I love this show but there are so many ways to shoot that instead of Dan flying in looking like an idiot wearing a shirt with those fake wings. Imagine this, Yeon Seo is falling, they do a bit of slow motion of the fall focusing on her face when rain starts to fall. The lighting is flashing in her iris. Drops of water fall, then suddenly she feels like somebody is holding her and she sees Dan. In a close up. She is calm seeing his face but thinks she is hallucinating. We see Dan's feet touching the ground. Yeon Seo is shocked, scared looking into Dan's eyes. It is now fully raining. Dan puts her down still holding her close. She finally realizes what has happened and through the rain and lightining sees that Dan has wings. Not feathery white ones, its sort of transparent, shining with light(Not bright though). She is in awe and in shock. Thunder strikes loudly again basking them in light temporarily, she takes a step back startled and she sees it shine again and the shadow of it on the ground. Now fully realizing that Dan is not human.

23 minutes ago, thistle said:

After losing all of the loved ones in her life so tragically, YS has recently found true love with Dan who loves her back unconditionally, and she has just won the part of Giselle that she struggled so desperately to win.  IMHO, every cell in her body is going to be screaming that she wants to live. 

She should be clawing at the air and kicking against fate until the very last microsecond.  Instead, she's floating to her death like Ophelia.

By the way, I vividly recall how I felt when I fell out of the attic several years ago at my home.  Although I didn't have anything important to look forward to or any loved ones who cared, I STILL battled against falling.

It's different for everyone, depending on who the person is and the situation itself.

We do have to remember that she has lived majority of her life living day by day just because, she's someone who used to suspect everything and reject everyone who shows that they care. Also with the height of the building I doubt anyone will really expect a miracle to save them.

I for one also experienced a close to death encounter, when you just lose all hope, you just instinctually accept it and close your eyes.

Archived