Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

Missing them too! It's Tuesday today but there's nothing to look forward to tomorrow:tears:

KBS still owes fans the last bts but well it is never going to be released ^_^

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

Top 10 TV dramas this week:

1. tvN “Hotel Del Luna” – 25.87 percent
  2. tvN “Search: WWW” – 10.85 percent
  3. MBC “One Spring Night” – 9.82 percent
  4. SBS “Nokdu Flower” – 5.5 percent
  5. tvN “Designated Survivor: 60 Days” – 5.43 percent
  6. KBS “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” – 4.58 percent
  7. OCN “Watcher” – 3.41 percent
  8. MBC “Partners for Justice 2” – 2.98 percent
  9. TV Chosun “Joseon Survival” – 2.98 percent
  10. JTBC “Chief of Staff” – 2.93 percent

Check out the top 10 drama actors this week:

1. IU (“Hotel Del Luna”)
  2. Yeo Jin Goo (“Hotel Del Luna”)
  3. Jung Hae In (“One Spring Night”)
  4. Han Ji Min (“One Spring Night”)
  5. Lee Da Hee (“Search: WWW”)
  6. Im Soo Jung (“Search: WWW”)
  7. Kang Ji Hwan (“Joseon Survival”)
  8. Shin Hye Sun (“Angel’s Last Mission: Love”)
  9. Jang Ki Yong (“Search: WWW”)
  10. Lee Jae Wook (“Search: WWW”)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1339028wpp/iu-yeo-jin-goo-and-hotel-del-luna-top-rankings-for-most-buzzworthy-actors-and-dramas

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

I made this video of Dan and Yeon Seo, i hope you can enjoy it ^^, i loved this drama and i cried so much with it.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, mylovekge said:

Listening to the OST  right now and its beautiful but pure torture. I miss them so much. :bawling:

Has the full album of the OST been released? I’ve been searching every where but can’t find it. Would anyone know where to buy the OST? Thanks in advance.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

usually after drama finished airing, the cast would have the interview....i curious want to know about what the cast think after wrap up this drama.especially our main cast

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

41 minutes ago, multiloverssss said:

usually after drama finished airing, the cast would have the interview....i curious want to know about what the cast think after wrap up this drama.especially our main cast

Here you go! 

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” Cast Says Goodbye And Shares Thoughts Ahead Of Finale

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” Cast Says Goodbye And Shares Thoughts Ahead Of Finale

Jul 11, 2019
by Y. Shin

The cast members of KBS’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” have shared their thoughts on the drama ahead of its finale.

On July 11 at 10 p.m. KST, the Wednesday-Thursday drama will air its final episode. Over the course of its run, the show’s fantasy-like romance, incorporation of ballet, unique theme of angels, and chemistry between actors helped draw in viewers.

shin-hye-sun2.jpg

Shin Hye Sun, who impressed viewers with her emotional acting and stunning ballet skills, commented, “I think I’ll remember [the show] as a precious project, to the point where I’ll want to bring back ‘Angel’s Last Mission: Love’ and Lee Yeon Seo even after several years pass. I’ve lived as Yeon Seo for six or seven months since I began preparing for the [ballet scenes], so it doesn’t feel real that it’s ending like this. I want to sincerely thank viewers who have watched our drama.”

infinite-l2.jpg

INFINITE’s L played Dan, an angel who discovers the feelings of love throughout the show. He stated, “I learned so much after acting as Kim Dan, an angel character filled with diverse charms, and it was meaningful because I was able to showcase a new side of myself. The time that I was able to spend as Dan in ‘Angel’s Last Mission: Love’ was fun, and I was happy. I want to say thank you so much to the viewers who showed us so much love.”

lee-dong-gun2.jpg

Lee Dong Gun appeared in the show as Ji Kang Woo and portrayed the secretive, multifaceted, and dramatic sides of the character. He said, “Through this show, I was able to learn more about ballet, and I’ve become quite attached to it. I want to thank not only the actors and staff, but also the dancers who helped enrich the drama. Please enjoy watching [the show] until the last episode and support the Dan-Yeon couple.”

kim-bo-mi.jpg

Kim Bo Mi, who played the ballerina Geum Ni Na, remarked, “I think I’ll remember working extremely hard for the character Geum Ni Na for a long, long time. It was an honor to work with the great director, staff, actors, and ballet troupe. Thanks to the viewers’ warm support, I was able to power through until the end for the shoots. Thank you so much.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1338023wpp/angels-last-mission-love-cast-says-goodbye-and-shares-thoughts-ahead-of-finale

• Like 4

I wish our main cast will appear in "happy together" or "Entertainment weekly"..really miss them..:wub: 

I dont know why ALML not in big five from top ten drama..I also watching another drama which airing together , but still overall from the main cast acting, cinematography, ost..I think ALML should in big five..

If some people said it because ALML is fantasy romance.."Goblin" and "My Love from the star" also fantasy romance..but thats two drama very popular and get very high rating..

I didnt say ALML not popular enough..I just still little disappointed with the polling because I think this drama very good enough to watch (this is from my objective opinion after compairing with another drama in the same air time, not because I too much love the actress or actor in this drama..:P

I ever watching another drama with my favorite actor and actress, but because the drama not conceptualized properly, I become boring and stop watching..-_-

Also..before this drama, I already know L Infinite in some drama, but im not really pay attention for him..but because this drama, because everything in this drama well conceptualized, I become fans of him :D :D

Hwaiting Angel's Last Mission: Love :heart:

• Like 7

It's wednesday,  and i done re-watch all episode ALML... And still looking another drama to make me move from this drama..:sweatingbullets:

• Sad 4

On 7/12/2019 at 10:20 PM, multiloverssss said:

myungsoo truly introveted ....:lol:

I just watched Infinite Showtime recently (I know I'm late as that was aired years ago, like 2015 :)), even his teacher said that he is indeed a quiet person during school time.. Quite and persistence person..

I kind of agree with Hye Sun's remarks during their KBS Radio show, she said that since Myung Soo claimed that he is an introverted person, maybe he was right, but at the same time he also posses some of Kim Dan's bright/cheerful/innocent personalities hence resulting in what we saw in their BTS interactions. And personally I think that remarks from Hye Sun is on point because I saw how Myung Soo act around his Infinite members, he's at his best comfort level and talkative at times around his members and best friend. Clingy and cuddly too :) And folding origami is his specialty too.. So he's just being the real 'Kim Myung Soo' during their wrap up party..

• Like 4
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, EltaD said:

It's wednesday,  and i done re-watch all episode ALML... And still looking another drama to make me move from this drama..:sweatingbullets:

I'm afraid its not as popular in Korea, as it is internationally. This is probably why. 

In fact, in my country, a broadcasting channel already bought the rights to air it. 

It's in top 10, i hope it could be higher but I think its a feat considering the other dramas in the list are billed by more popular actors. :)

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

48 minutes ago, violet88 said:

I just watched Infinite Showtime recently (I know I'm late as that was aired years ago, like 2015 :)), even his teacher said that he is indeed a quiet person during school time.. Quite and persistence person..

I kind of agree with Hye Sun's remarks during their KBS Radio show, she said that since Myung Soo claimed that he is an introverted person, maybe he was right, but at the same time he also posses some of Kim Dan's bright/cheerful/innocent personalities hence resulting in what we saw in their BTS interactions. And personally I think that remarks from Hye Sun is on point because I saw how Myung Soo act around his Infinite members, he's at his best comfort level and talkative at times around his members and best friend. Clingy and cuddly too :) And folding origami is his specialty too.. So he's just being the real 'Kim Myung Soo' during their wrap up party..

Thank for your explaination. Me also rewatched about infinite and kim myung soo. I think its too late but its ok too late then know nothing about myung soo and his group. Hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

38 minutes ago, glass_shoe15 said:

Thank for your explaination. Me also rewatched about infinite and kim myung soo. I think its too late but its ok too late then know nothing about myung soo and his group. Hahaha

Oh you watched that episode too? Then do you noticed how close he is to his teacher? I think he's a very loyal person to think that he even visited her every year on Teacher's Day. And his relationship with the teacher is special too, it goes beyond the typical teacher-student relationship.. Many said he might have crush on her during school time, but I think that's just how MS is around people he's comfortable with, and he has so much respect for the teacher too.. And I thought it's funny how he does not recognized the teacher he met frequently while his team member are able to despite the disguise, while he firmly denied them too.. :lol:

Omo, I should stop here since this is ALML thread lest mod reprimand me.. :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Wednesday today but no ALM:L :tears: I’ll be watching the last episode again tonight:tears:

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

1 hour ago, joanie_ha said:

Wednesday today but no ALM:L :tears: I’ll be watching the last episode again tonight:tears:

i still in withdrawal mode....:bawling:.so i keep scrolling if any news about the cast that i can read.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

4 hours ago, multiloverssss said:

i still in withdrawal mode....:bawling:.so i keep scrolling if any news about the cast that i can read.

I miss this thread when it’s still crowded and everyone just literally discussed about everything in order to hit the goal of 100, 150, 200 pages... maybe now they move on to some new dramas or just don’t go to this thread frequently anymore but I’m still here... waiting for the news... haizz

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, violet88 said:

Oh you watched that episode too? Then do you noticed how close he is to his teacher? I think he's a very loyal person to think that he even visited her every year on Teacher's Day. And his relationship with the teacher is special too, it goes beyond the typical teacher-student relationship.. Many said he might have crush on her during school time, but I think that's just how MS is around people he's comfortable with, and he has so much respect for the teacher too.. And I thought it's funny how he does not recognized the teacher he met frequently while his team member are able to despite the disguise, while he firmly denied them too.. :lol:

Omo, I should stop here since this is ALML thread lest mod reprimand me.. :)

Count me... I just watched that episode too... :D (and all episode Showtime)  and i just realized that kim myung soo is back at wrap up party..  I think for couple months he was possessed by Kim Dan..

And yes,  I think he is a loyal and persitent (just like his teacher said)  and because of that he would successfull in any area.. 

• Like 6

The English version of 'Stay' and the song that was played in the making videos (Song name is 'You') have been added to the Korean music streaming sites. 

zLH0cDm.jpg

You can listen to a one minute preview on those streaming sites I believe.... Until someone releases the full ver online so we can listen to them :bawling:

Edit:

I have a rip off ver (not official) of it if someone wants it, PM for link

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, joanie_ha said:

I miss this thread when it’s still crowded and everyone just literally discussed about everything in order to hit the goal of 100, 150, 200 pages... maybe now they move on to some new dramas or just don’t go to this thread frequently anymore but I’m still here... waiting for the news... haizz

Miss those times too. We are still here but there's nothing for us to update and discuss already :weary:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, almldan said:

The English version of 'Stay' and the song that was played in the making videos (Song name is 'You') have been added to the Korean music streaming sites. 

You can listen to a one minute preview on those streaming sites I believe.... Until someone releases the full ver online so we can listen to them :bawling:

Edit:

Reveal hidden contents

I have a rip off ver (not official) of it if someone wants it, PM for link

I've noticed that there are included 10 more additional tracks in this version than in the version released on July 10.

https://www.melon.com/album/detail.htm?albumId=10305318

• Like 3