[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have been meaning to post for weeks now but just haven’t had the opportunity to. Loving the drama and our Ointment Couple all the same!

What’s this “no tie” everyone is talking about? Am I missing something here? :P 

I think this week has been the best in Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na’s acting! Those soulful eyes! When he was driving off after he broke up with her, his eyes showed so much pain! And the BTS of the ep 14 kiss scene - he’s so cute! I still can’t believe I had the opportunity to do a hi-touch with him at his fan meet post-goblin 2 years ago. LDW and YIN — date already!

9 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

! And the BTS of the ep 14 kiss scene - he’s so cute! I still can’t believe I had the opportunity to do a hi-touch with him at his fan meet post-goblin

The BTS for Episode 14’s Kiss is OUT???? Where??? 

Talking about our TYH’s babies, the last few episodes since the breakup were really heart wrenching, spleen freezing, lungs constricting and kidney smashing....:skull::skull:

Never thought a man can expresses a deep rooted pain that well with non spoken words....That bright many folds eyes turned into dark bottomless pools that swallow every light in the world when he uttered the farewell speech with stones weighing his tongue and throat....

His days darken each day without her and he can barely contained himself every time she popped out in front of him...

He forced himself not to swayed by her pleas to start all over again until she said the magic words softly, “If you are not going to hold onto me now, we won’t see each other anymore forever”. She lets out resignation sigh because of his passiveness without realizing the effects of her words. He stared and let out a similar sigh but his meant “screw it, I want you before now and forever”....

For the last 2 episodes I will need @Lawyerh to defend my innocent, a doctor to medicates me for my diabetes complications, @triplem and @Ameera Ali as partner in perviness for those yummy gifs, @sushilicious and @bairama to share a box of Kleenex from happy tears and @staygold and @angelangie to keep me sane or prepare my straight jacket because I am sure this week episodes will be a killer...:skull:

One part of me wants Wednesday to come, however another part doesn’t want it to come at all. I have a very mixed feeling since.

For two months, I’ve always been looking forward to Wednesday, but this week I feel extremely confused. It is funny because my weekend is actually Monday & Tuesday, so I should hate Wednesday since it is the start of my working pattern week. Oddly enough, I could not wait for my weekend to be over in February and March. Only LDW & YIN can make me so contrary to myself  :relieved:

I am sad thinking this drama possibly is the last drama they work together. On the other hand, I am happy thinking eventually KS & WY can live the lives where they don’t need a reason to meet and be happy ever after. 

10 hours ago, triplem said:

Edit to add : eps 16 scripts. Wahh can’t believe after months of camping here with much anticipation on my part , we’re at the end. . Have enjoyed every minute of it

OMO! Can you all believe it that it's ending already? I felt like I had watched this drama for such a long time now. It's cause I'm soo used to the 2 episodes back to back. Lol. But cannot wait for it to end, but at the same time, not wanting it to end.

2 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

New BTS, wae no kiss BTS PDnim?

BTS of Episode 14, is that all? :tears: Will they ever release the kiss scene?

Anyway, CEO is really funny. I was wondering if they really drink soju in drama scenes. I don't understand what they are saying, but when CEO spill the soju out of his mouth, I assumed they drink real soju and not water?

DEAR TVN, WHERE IS THE KISSING SCENE? LOL. However, a part of me don't mind if they didn't release that as long as they are hiding something to us. :joy: I'm just a delulu fan, mianhe.

16 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

The BTS for Episode 14’s Kiss is OUT???? Where??? 

Hahaha... it was just of them rehearsing, and LDW saying how he wants to do a “back and forth” and YIN saying, are you sure that’s how the grim reaper kisses? And he very cutely goes, I don’t care, the camera people will take care of the angles. Hahaha... just thought it was very cute and casually dismissive of what is normally a very stressful shoot for actors.

1 hour ago, gilaswan said:

Hahaha... it was just of them rehearsing, and LDW saying how he wants to do a “back and forth” and YIN saying, are you sure that’s how the grim reaper kisses? And he very cutely goes, I don’t care, the camera people will take care of the angles. Hahaha... just thought it was very cute and casually dismissive of what is normally a very stressful shoot for actors.

I think that's a BTS clip from Goblin, not TYH :grin:

Archived