[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

12 minutes ago, Mydzblue0421 said:

Same here Im on epi 2 and hopefully i can finished the 14 tom before the 15 episode. Ending of TYh will definitely change my wed and thurs routing. Excited but im sad too. Hope they can have a drama again for not so long... or be together in real life pls hahaha 

haha finished episode 7 last night which is probably my most favorite episode to date .... It would be weird waking up on a Thursday and Friday morning without new subbed TYH episode to look forward to. 

I truly want them to be together too but if not then it's okay too... I love them both as solo artists but I love them more together. I don't know if I end up heartbroken on this ship but I am comforting myself with the fact that they are good people and it's nice to stan two beautiful person in and out 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just found out that another actor was offered the role of Kwon Jung rok... Bias aside, I'm just grateful that he wasn't able to do this series, Kwon Jung rok was made for Lee Dong wook and I can't see anyone more  fit for the role than him... :relaxed: 

“ Touch Your Heart ”  1-14 ep  broadcasting rate exceed 1.6 Billion

on Korean drama TV in China  ( It is just one APP of broadcast platform in China ) 

*** It will start from zero next month

February: 1-7 ep   broadcasting rate exceed  600 Million 

March : 8 -14 ep   broadcasting rate exceed 1 Billion 

February: 1-7 ep    648,171,000 

006QhBHzgy1g1g7r4e7vmj30j60y3tb3.jpg

March :  8 -14 ep   1,017,625,000 

006QhBHzgy1g1g7r8r0e6j30hr10j0uz.jpg

2 hours ago, braunau said:

“ Touch Your Heart ”  1-14 ep  broadcasting rate exceed 1.6 Billion

on Korean drama TV in China  ( It is just one APP of broadcast platform in China ) 

*** It will start from zero in April

February: 1-7 ep   broadcasting rate exceed  600 Million 

March : 8 -14 ep   broadcasting rate exceed 1 Billion 

February: 1-7 ep    64817.1 M

March :  8 -14 ep  101762.5 M

I hope TYH team LDW, YIN  and TVN Know this. So they can make another project 

38 minutes ago, Mydzblue0421 said:

I hope TYH team LDW, YIN  and TVN Know this. So they can make another project 

Sorry !

64817.1 M    amendment:      648,171,000 

101762.5 M  amendment:   1,017,625,000 

I'm not ready to say goodbye :tears: This show was such a delight. I already started my rewatch and the charm is still as strong the second time around. I'm predicting this will be a show I'll definitely be rewatching over and over again. 

8 minutes ago, Mydzblue0421 said:

I think its not a wedding ;( 

Why not? The tables have white covers like for a wedding....and the decorations look like it. 

I think the actress who plays YR has finished filming on Tuesday since she made the instagram comment. The rest of the cast will probably still film on Wednesday since no one made any update posts about the end of filming....that's so last minute! Hopefully one day is enough time for the editing team and director to PROPERLY edit episode 16 without just rushing through it. That's our FINALE episode. It better have amazing editing! 

If they are still filming on Thursday morning...oh boy....I don't want to imagine the editing for ep 16.

Also, because TYH is SO SUCCESSFUL in China, I wonder why China can't just order a season 2 of it. It certainly has the money to pay for the budget. 

And TVN is STILL NOT PROMOTING the last 2 episodes. That's so ridiculous!!!!!!!!! We have our finale this week! Where is the promotion????? 

The first pic that is uploaded by @imgkhanh shows the back of  the interns and maybe the receptionist..

so if it is just drama awards  i dont think they are gonna be invited since they are outsiders (i mean not everyone can get such access right? Or ? )

which then leads me to what @fitzsimmons argues above. 

Let’s hope it turns out to be true. 

Please :kiss_wink:

im hoping there will be a wedding scene, please please please! im praying that its going to be the most satisfying romcom ending! please handsome hotness cute goblin ajusshii please help us! fulfill our wish! 

P9J5YDt.gif

pd-nim , writer-nim please! you know what we want! we believe in you!

zHDLdbK.gif

i cant believe its already wednesday, im sad and happy the finale is tomorrow. how i wish we can see dongwook and inna again in another drama. their chemistry is too powerful and they are so adorable. if not, im fine with them getting married in real life hahaha

who wants to see SW teasing JR again,  after spending night out, in our yeoshin’s  house? hehehe

17isaST.png

Spoiler

aJCnk3a.png

XCYGgTr.png

If that was the last scene shares 

4 hours ago, fitzsimmons said:

Why not? The tables have white covers like for a wedding....and the decorations look like it. 

I think the actress who plays YR has finished filming on Tuesday since she made the instagram comment. The rest of the cast will probably still film on Wednesday since no one made any update posts about the end of filming....that's so last minute! Hopefully one day is enough time for the editing team and director to PROPERLY edit episode 16 without just rushing through it. That's our FINALE episode. It better have amazing editing! 

If they are still filming on Thursday morning...oh boy....I don't want to imagine the editing for ep 16.

Also, because TYH is SO SUCCESSFUL in China, I wonder why China can't just order a season 2 of it. It certainly has the money to pay for the budget. 

And TVN is STILL NOT PROMOTING the last 2 episodes. That's so ridiculous!!!!!!!!! We have our finale this week! Where is the promotion????? 

It’s too simple for a celebrity wedding if this was a set-up. But I am still hoping this is just another scene. I am bit sad the end is so near, few hrs away

I wish it is a wedding more than anything. However it looks a bit too simple to be a wedding of an Universal Goddess. It looks more like a End of year acting award ceremony or simply an end of year party of Always law firm. 

Cant believe it is Wednesday already and tomorrow will be the last episode. I am wondering if the film crew and casts are sad about the rating since it is very important in Kdrama industry.

Archived