[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im afraid u will have more than just @cenching to hold on too lols...u will have the whole thread going berserk :D 

@angelangie don’t worry about @cenching she sign with me she wouldn’t need all thread to hold her down , I understand her symptoms  , I find 5 star service for our gold girl :mrgreen: - @Lawyerh don’t look at me funny I wouldn’t put her to sleep , she is in save hand :joy:

5 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Then I will tea shower everyone. :D before blasting the tea at my face. Haha because @triplem & @cenching say that I’m a monster. Thus triplem created the name sugarlicious :joy:

Yes @cenching created monster nipping on sugar all day & flipping hair in between episode how long was when u were our  sushilicious that was eating her vegetables while @cenching  eating her sugars all day  and running wild asking for more  :joy:

13D70E6C-EFC5-4AAC-9327-0A7F77EBDAFE.gif

As good person I did my research,  If any one had following symptoms, come to perv club I will ask my friend @triplem Zoom all kiss for you guys,  because your health is important to us :mrgreen: - not doing for myself at all :D 

8A3C1385-0023-49BF-8ADD-A68FAD6E264A.gif

0AB29EFB-6706-4046-A082-F6459E63F191.gif

Spoiler

1- 

C7C76B3C-B411-4DEA-9004-1A3DAEA264BD.gif

.. this me :mrgreen:

2- 

0439F965-BD0D-4634-BCD0-1293BDCE0A43.gif

... this probably our @sushilicious  now :joy:

3-

2C0BD04A-F876-454D-87A2-AA36F3053275.gif

- my sweet @Sejabin :innocent:

A25D55DC-791B-4624-A53E-33A9FCD84739.gif

.. this for sure @Lawyerh :blush:

5- 

8CAA8D4D-496E-4387-8F27-2814E55AA45F.gif

— our master @cenching :joy:

4D83DC8D-8921-4640-B16C-2AFA4F1FBFBF.gif

...this  @triplem. Enjoy her zooming in :joy:

38 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Ameera Ali roughly a few days ago that i stop eating veggies and decided to go on sugar diet :)

We need to quiz u on ur knowledge of TYH :mrgreen:

@cenching @Lawyerh may join as well I know they love sugar :joy:

what this gifs remind u of 

2001AD78-7686-4708-AE14-055EECAB2EF7.gif

Name the scene or share gifs about  the scene :mrgreen:

* to kill time until next Wednesday :blush:

@Ameera Ali

You keep summoning me back and forth in between threads...#WaveFist....:lol: Btw, I have no idea what your GIF is all about....The only thing TYH left in my brain is a herd of colorful unicorns jelly galloping down the cotton candy rainbows with a barrel different flavour of ice cream on each of their back......:lol: The rest were blurs for me....:lol:

17 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Well you need someone specialized on mama boy to answer that quiz lol... :mrgreen:Dont ask the bunch of macaroon eater and unicorn rider its tough on them hahaha. Give them KJR quiz, pretty sure they will pass this time :joy:

To my high score student next Q for u 

5c98d5eb56833307056005.gif?download

.. u don’t need clue , but the  hair may help :joy:

For my KS1 triple  ( @triplem /  @sushilicious / @cenching ) :joy:

5c98d77a86aec277407059.gif?download

Clue somewhere dark , funny thought which scene it was :mrgreen: 

34 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Ameera Ali dan thinking of kissing Choi which is the frog.

Good one , but this one didn’t have kiss thought she was more rip out the clothes off :mrgreen:

5c98de36c89d7985345846.gif?download

5c98df1888c65538520217.gif?download

@Lawyerh u are right again :blush: I know his face will bring u luck ,u may help them with KS1 answer :joy:

@cenching 

00116D97-80BD-4CF4-9BCB-55750B207BD4.gif

... now u can ride the horse together  :mrgreen:

Sales of Korean dramas and films rose around 15 percent at a major international content fair in Hong Kong last week -

Among the most sold K-dramas there were "Touch Your Heart" by tvN and "The Last Empress" by SBS

cr: willenette

On 3/21/2019 at 12:06 AM, jeonghyang said:

thanks for the tag my dear dongsaeng @jeonghyang! missed you!

You've taken over my spot for tagging people :) that's good tho!

I'm actually watching TYH and i really love this show

Just sad that we have one more week to go.

+

People PLEASE POST IN THE TYH DAUM CAFE FORUM too !  It might also influence their decision to make DVD if many comments there/popular. Go to TYH daum cafe:

www: cafe.daum.net/touchyourheartdvd

Login. Click on the "BULLETIN BOARD FOR OVERSEAS"  and then lets SPAM with MANY POSTS !!! GO GO GO!!

(more clearer layout on PC than mobile phones. So I recommend posting on the BulletinBoard on PC rather than phone. Its fine to post on phone too of course.)

1 hour ago, lingkoo said:

Sales of Korean dramas and films rose around 15 percent at a major international content fair in Hong Kong last week -

Among the most sold K-dramas there were "Touch Your Heart" by tvN and "The Last Empress" by SBS

cr: willenette

TYH ONCE AGAIN proving to do VERY WELL ....EVERYWHERE else...EXCEPT S.Korea :sweatingbullets:

Annoying luck for LDW, YIN and rest of cast and crew... sigh

@triplem - THANK YOU VERY KHAMSAHAMNIDA for the 2 gifs / GIFTS!! LDW was indeed very cheeky and teasing YIN! YIN probably got teased mercilessly by him! :lol: @cenching - not just LDW laughing his abs & other parts of his body off - but poor Jang Ki Yong!! Probably many NGs!! :lol:YIN was DAEBAK in portraying bad acting!! :kiss_wink: 

Thank you very Khamsa to @Ameera Ali too, for your totally DORAIII (CRAZY) but funny-until-I-laugh-till-can-die memes / gifs!! :lol: I don’t quite understand some of them though!!! :joy::sweat_smile: Never mind, you’re probably suffering from A VERY HIGH SUGAR RUSH plus PED (Psychological and Emotional DIABETES!!) like almost all of us here!! :tounge_xd:

And as for the low ratings in Korea ... @intrariver - I Know RIGHT??? Big BIG SIGH!! :dissapointed:  

I REALLY DON’T know what to say ... :cry: I guess Knetz prefer makjang melodramas and not romcoms ... Also, the big problem with this silly rating system is - the majority of Knetz who are fans of TYH are probably from a younger demographic group AND this group would probably NOT be able to watch the drama live (in real time) cos they could be working / studying / etc, BUT they would watch the drama later, maybe the next day or during the weekends when they can catch up watching. I really wish there’s a more ACCURATE system of measuring ratings AND I also wish they would consider INTERNATIONAL ratings!! I can safely say most of SE Asia, China and Japan are tuning in EAGERLY to the drama!! We try our best to tune in live but it’s hard as the streaming can be unstable!! 

Ok, end of rant!! :triumph:

OMG ITS ALREADY MONDAY I STILL DONT WANT TO SAY GOODBYE TO OUR BEAUTIFUL OTP AND TO EVERY TOUCH YOUR HEART FAMILY. :bawling: BUT I CANT WAIT FOR THEM TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING, MY WANGSUN HEART PLEASE BE HAPPY IN THIS LIFETIME.

kW30PWV.gif

btw, yes i love TYH ost. my top 3 are photograph, what if love and goodnight. i bought them all kekeke. actually one of the things i like in kdramas are the ost. every kdrama ive watched, there are 3 or more songs that i like. kdrama ost are the best.

sWDqjmL.gif

starter pack for the last two episodes of touch your heart.

2MrZXMP.jpg

are u guys ready for the finale? im not. huhu.

you’re probably suffering from A VERY HIGH SUGAR RUSH plus PED (Psychological and Emotional DIABETES!!) like almost all of us here!! :tounge_xd:

5c996af40c8ba272937482.gif?download

Even rewatching some scene of goblin didn’t help me get my blood sugar level up :mrgreen:

5 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

are u guys ready for the finale? im not. huhu.

Yes and No  :mrgreen:

I’m still trying to work though all my muddled emotions, I think all this week I’ll keep having the same cycle each day , day I’ll be over the moon that they had a happy ending, days I wouldn’t stop missing them and I’ll feel a definite sense of emptiness .It’ll feel weird not turning on TV every Wednesday/Thursday to watch them ,I’ll feel a little bit of anger that it all ended quickly , then again I’ll just feel all teary , happy and emotional , ROUND AND ROUND I WILL GO ALL WEEK :wub:

My God... so excited for this week's episodes at the same time feeling sepanx already coz next week I have nothing to look forward to on Wednesday and Thursday .. .This series has touched my heart more than I can imagine. These two are just so adorable and pure and so lovable I don't think I can move on with this series for a long long time... Tried watching new series but I kept coming back and rewatching all the previous episodes. For the past 2 months my world revolved around watching anything about LDW and YIN and TYH on youtube, listen to the OST, back to weibo, baidu, dcgall and naver and soompi for new updates. I would really love to see them in a new project together but if that's not gonna happen, then I would really be happy if this two stay friends forever or maybe more kkkk... More than shipping this two, I'm so glad I was able to see how good they are working together and also they were able to showcase their capabilities as actors. Thank you PDnim for giving these two highlights on their acting and both made me cry until wee hours of morning, it broke my heart but I was happy they did a good job on those scenes. 

2 hours ago, lhynne said:

My God... so excited for this week's episodes at the same time feeling sepanx already coz next week I have nothing to look forward to on Wednesday and Thursday .. .This series has touched my heart more than I can imagine. These two are just so adorable and pure and so lovable I don't think I can move on with this series for a long long time... Tried watching new series but I kept coming back and rewatching all the previous episodes. For the past 2 months my world revolved around watching anything about LDW and YIN and TYH on youtube, listen to the OST, back to weibo, baidu, dcgall and naver and soompi for new updates. I would really love to see them in a new project together but if that's not gonna happen, then I would really be happy if this two stay friends forever or maybe more kkkk... More than shipping this two, I'm so glad I was able to see how good they are working together and also they were able to showcase their capabilities as actors. Thank you PDnim for giving these two highlights on their acting and both made me cry until wee hours of morning, it broke my heart but I was happy they did a good job on those scenes. 

Same here Im on epi 2 and hopefully i can finishthe 14 tom before the 15 episode. Ending of TYh will definitely change my wed and thurs routine. Excited but im sad too. Hope they can have a drama again for not so long... or be together in real life pls hahaha 

Archived