[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

So sad 

The preview feels quite hopeful 

The longer preview at the end of the episode 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

Thank you @turtlegirl and @jeonghyang for the live recaps. 

I managed to watch livestream and though I can’t understand what they said, I still cried buckets :bawling: 

LDW and YIN acting is daebak! They really know how to pull your heartstrings. You can see that JR and JS sincerely love each other and feel the pain of their separation :tears:

• Like 6
  • Love 8

OMG!!! Tomorrow she's going back to works for him?????Whooohooo!!!  :kiss_wink::heart::thumbsup::love::scream:

• Like 3
  • Love 11

Preview translation

JR: This is my resignation.
CEO: I don’t need anyone irresponsible like you either, so do whatever you want!
JS: Lawyer-nim, would you like to have dinner with me?
JR: Really, why are you being like this?
JS: Just as you have all along until now, you’re going to do well with this. I believe in you.

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 7

Hard sub for longer preview

JR: I might just destroyed someone's life. How can I just ignore it?
JR: This is my resignation letter
CEO: Do whatever you want! I don't need a irresponsible person like you. Do whatever you want
SW: Both of you aren't a junior high student so why don't you act as an adult?
YS: Are you going off to the office now, Lawyer Kwon?
YS: If I miss you, I'm going to see you
YS: Lawyer Kwon, do you want to eat dinner with me?
JR: Why are you doing this?
CEO: It's a matter for saving someone's life. Who do you mean? Who else other than the most hateful person in the country other than Lawyer Kwon
YS: My wish is that you won't have a hard time. Gather some strength and win the case in the cool way, I belive in you

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 9

lol , and I thought in Goblin it was so tragic because fate does not allow them to be together....but here they are both humans! In some ways I felt that JR took away Jin Shim’s agency in deciding if they could continue the relationship or not .  It’s noble idiocy however you look at it . You go Jin Shim girl! Break down his defences , He’s a hedgehog & he’s being all prickly now but Only a heart of stone can ignore this 

• Like 4
  • Love 9

@cenching & @triplem what happen to mama boy love story :joy: the  pizza on the motorcycle most be that delicious to make her run that fast :mrgreen:

43902594-C7FA-4B4F-BE15-00ACA33F76B7.gif

@sushilicious are u here as well , is that u saying if u can’t beat them at their game join them :mrgreen::joy:

thank you @turtlegirl and @jeonghyang for the recap :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali @Lawyerh I knew @cenching was powerful but I bow down to her for getting our @sushilicious to come here . Sushi gal , I know fluffy is usually not your thing but we r over the moon to see you here . :kiss_wink:

ok poor mama’s boy ...I think he’s really smitten with Dan. he felt the jolt of electricity when she she accidentally ( or maybe not so accidentally :D )  touch his hand . @stroppyse if you don’t mind what was said here ? I’m dying to know the contents of the contract 

Thanks @turtlegirl @jeonghyang for the recaps . At least the ukelele ship gives us some comic relief.

Thanks @stroppyse @alleram95 For the translations. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

@triplem - Totally agree with you!! Have to blame the writer ...  I am just WAITING FOR THE DAY (maybe when hell really freezes over and the heavens rain fire ... ) when a KDrama RomCom writer will NOT FOLLOW this Noble Idiocy storyline ... Hmmm ... wait! I think I know why Noble Idiocy and breaking up must ALWAYS happen - to TEST the actors’ TEAR JERKING skills!! And YIN & LDW pass the test DAEBAKLY!!! YIN crying was so, so sad that I don’t think I can bear watching with the subtitles BUT LDW crying at the end .... AWMAHGAAAADDDD!! This is no longer TOUCHING my heart!! My heart is bleeding ... :bawling:

• Like 8
  • Love 7

@Alice Mendoza Yup it’s one of the oldest k drama tropes , apart from those love triangles- which thankfully in this drama we had none . ( Though poor CEO’s fanboy heart will be broken :lol:

I was hoping that this drama could be a little angst free but tonight was terribly sad . Nevertheless the positive thing is that this writer made Jin Shim a beautiful  strong character. She’s gone through so much before meeting JR , and right when she was getting her life back together, she’s given another blow - having her heart crushed by the very first person she has fallen in love with . But yet , she is still strong & resilient. She does not give up on him & she comforts him even when he tries to distance himself from her . JR must make up for this ( I’m sure he would ) & treat her like gold when they reconcile

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • Love 10

@triplem, here is a quick translation.

Choi: Lawyer Dan, I was wondering if you are perhaps totally forgetting about the terms of the contract, so I will inform you about them once again. (takes out contract) 1. Duration of dating will be 1 week.
Dan: There is still 5 days left. I haven’t forgotten.
Choi: 2. During the dating time, any interest in dating someone else or even flirting with any third parties is forbidden.
Dan: Of course! Other than Lawyer Choi, there is no one else right now!
Choi: 3. During the dating time, we will have a meal together in the same room at least twice in the week.
Dan: That’s why we are eating Chinese food together… So, what in the world is the problem?
Choi: There are the terms which void the contract as well. 1. Skinship is forbidden.
Dan: Then, have we perhaps voided the contract?

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

A translation of the longer preview for ep 14. This preview is slightly different to the 15 sec preview, a bit more content and slightly different editing of the sequence. 

JR: I may have destroyed someone’s life even, so I have to do whatever I have to in order to set it right.
JR: This is my resignation.
CEO: Do whatever you want! I don’t need anyone as irresponsible as you any longer either! So do whatever you want!
SW: You’re not even middle school kids, you’re fully grown adults. So, why are you fighting?
JS: Are you going to work now, lawyer-nim?
JS: If I want to see you, I’m going to come see you.
JS: Lawyer-nim, do you want to have a meal with me?
JR: Really, why are you being like this?
CEO: It’s in order to save a person’s life. Who do you think I mean? It’s the nation’s most hated person, Lawyer Kwon. (meaning the CEO has a plan to help JR out)
JS: My wish is that lawyer-nim doesn’t waver. (meaning she hopes that he stays the course and doesn't waver from his purpose) I believe that you’re going to handle it amazingly well.

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 10

Btw , 

i just realised something. 

In this episode, after the break up, JR never uses his car again and he changed into bus. 

Waeee? Is it because he doesn’t want to remember his memory with OJS since lots of their lovey dovey scene were on his car.. 

:D

Poor JR.. he went to that extent ! 

But fingercrossed tomorrow there won’t be any heart breaking scene and the car will be brought again to the viewers ! 

:D :P 

• Like 12
  • Love 1